Bf Creature In Europe?

Guest brucescotland

SSR Team

‘Britain’s Bigfoot’ spotted in Tunbridge Wells

http://www.kentnews....wells_1_1699895

Highly unlikely, yes. Impossible, no. Twenty-six square miles of thick forest, with plenty of water and wildlife, would provide a lot of room for hiding. I often go off the regularly-used trails near where I live, and it's apparent, even a few hundred yards off the trail, that no other humans have been in the area possibly for many years. (Today I came across a bleached 33-inch mule deer antler in an open field -- I left it where it was but almost anyone else would have taken it.) For all we know, some families of bigfoot in North America -- assuming they exist, which I believe is the case -- ordinarily stay very close to 'home.'

May I ask where you live and may I ask how anyone would think it would be possible to have enough numbers that would be needed to sustain a healthy breeding population, that would be able to survive undetected, in the south east of England, or any part of England for that matter ?

They could always be jumping on Stenna Sealine Ferries to Scandinavia I suppose, as that would be as much likely as having these thing in the UK full stop.

I live in Colorado. For the record, I think you are almost certainly correct that there are no sasquatch-like creatures in UK. But I'm also not absolutely certain, as you are, that the alleged sightings, like the one in the news story in my previous post, are all either imagined or hoaxed.

SSR Team

I live in Colorado. For the record, I think you are almost certainly correct that there are no sasquatch-like creatures in UK. But I'm also not absolutely certain, as you are, that the alleged sightings, like the one in the news story in my previous post, are all either imagined or hoaxed.

You would be if you lived 30 miles from Tonbridge Wells like i do..;)