The Deed Is Done

Guest Twilight Fan

Guest Twilight Fan

Bigfoot has been discovered & the world now knows he exists.

What happens next? In your idea of a perfect world...

(I.E. What would you want to happen?)

Laws put in place to protect them and their habitat.

Study after study.

HOURS and HOURS worth of documentaries about them, which would be a bit much to ask considering how long it took to prove they exist, but one can dream.

I would hope that my co workers would buy me a cup of coffee and apologize for thinking I am nuts. I wouldn't have to hide the BFF web page while surfing either.

On a serious note, bf could be quickly added to existing state wildlife laws until they could be studied and broader laws that protected them be out into place. I certainly do not think knee jerk laws should be passed until the animals are studied. If they are human as some people contend, then no laws need to be enacted, we will just need to figure a way for them to pay taxes. Lol

Admin

What deed? Could you please elaborate, I've missed something.

J Roy- tracts of land would just about be impossible. IMHO the gonernments would balk at any land set aside for the Sasquatch and if it was then you may end up with a like Indian Reservation and we all know how that ended up. I would ask for a free roam policy, however until a verified legit DNA study is published we can only try to get our ducks in a row as to what, when the study finds.

As far as the original question, when the Sasquatch is confirmed it will surely be needed to be classified and if the Sasquatch is confirmed as close to human(?) then a process of classifing the Sasquatch will be determined and a class od human rights that befit the subject will come into play.

What happens next? In your idea of a perfect world..

Just enjoy the wonder in knowing they are real, take comfort in their elusiveness, stand in awe of nature and respect their right to the land and their way of life.

• Upvote 1

I would think government agencies would put more weight into studies and funding. We have a good relationship with the NPS and I know they have explored funding in the past. If they are proven I would not be surprised to see at least some broad level funding on park land.

Guest zenmonkey

I would be like that dog chasing the car, if i caught it i wouldnt have any idea what to do. Guess id get what my friends call "a real hobby"