The Deed Is Done

Guest Twilight Fan

Bullslug- I agree, and no dougt they may be eligiable for welfare, food stamps etc; just waiting for one to be drafted #1 in the NFL. Seriously, they don't/wouldn't want any of that stuff- just give them free roam.BTW as just saying, has anyone in this membership ever heard of an American government ever carrying out research to verify BF? The last place I would go will any kind of errfutable evidence, like a corpse would be be government unless you want them camped in your front yard.

It's tough to say what would happen because, as a species, humans are extremely unpredictable. :) It would be "same crap - different day" for a wood ape. I can see a lot of folks getting injured in attempts to rush out into the woods to see one and I can see long time hunters spending less time in the woods. I just hope that we can protect them and study them without having a significantly negative impact on them after they are a recognized species.

Why I would have the Squatch family over for a barbeque, maybe play some bean bag... ask why they had been hiding all these years. It's an interesting question to ponder but we have had decades go by and thousands of people out in the forests looking for these creatures with not much hard proof to show. If we did get evidence one of them exists or did exist, how does one think that all of a sudden we will have Jane Goodall living among them? I don't think they are like the Auca Indians of the Amazon jungle either... a hidden people group that killed missionaries Jim Elliot, Nate Saint and friends in 1956 and years later became church leaders themselves. Sure, we will know more about them from whatever evidence we have but I say they remain much as they are today... elusive and mysterious, a source for our continued speculation and debate.