Eyeshine

Here's alleged eyeshine in a pic taken by a geo-cacher under a bridge over Wildman Creek in OK, 2003. Brighten it up to see the BF. It was one of the better unverified hoaxes, IMO. The geo-cachers stood under the bush that the BF towers over. There are more pics of the beast showing eyeshine shown here.

post-337-0-11841300-1349308858_thumb.jpg

It would be interesting to see if we have the genetic code for a TL and it's just been shut off. We don't tend to lose features, instead they get modified or go dormant.

I understand some Norwegian children exhibit this trait....it is usually coupled with the "Creepy kid" and "bad hair" genes.

Kids_votd1995.jpg

Great game cam picture K B!!!!! I have found the Bigfoot eyes glow without any ambient light.

I have attached a picture clip taken with Gen 1 night vision in central Oklahoma after midnight. The resolution is not that great, but you can clearly see his eyes peeking through the trees watching our party. There is a much smaller set of eyes to the right.

In the IR spectrum the eyes look like bright flashlights. In reality, they were a dull red hardly seen by the anked eye. It was taken in 4X power. The distance to them was 75-100 yards, yet they maintained their cover and concealment while watching us.

post-1510-0-11627900-1349408156_thumb.jp