What Should A Group Of Bigfoot Be Called?

• 5 months later...

Having not read all of this thread, I have no idea if this has been suggested or not. But myself, I have always used the single term whether you are talking about 1 subject or a number of subjects. Like moose or deer. He saw 1 moose, then he saw 3 moose. Not moose's. The witness saw 1 Sasquatch, he saw 3 Sasquatch. The US term Bigfoot sounds a little stranger when talking about more than 1, but same applies as far as I am concerned. He saw 1 Bigfoot, He saw 3 Bigfoot. This is just my opinion.

Thomas Steenburg

OK I have just reviewed this thread and I see this is more in fun rather than serious so here is another suggestion of what to call when more than 1 is reported together.

"Another missed great photo opportunity of Bigfoot" :o

Thomas Steenburg

Having not read all of this thread, I have no idea if this has been suggested or not. But myself, I have always used the single term whether you are talking about 1 subject or a number of subjects. Like moose or deer. He saw 1 moose, then he saw 3 moose. Not moose's. The witness saw 1 Sasquatch, he saw 3 Sasquatch. The US term Bigfoot sounds a little stranger when talking about more than 1, but same applies as far as I am concerned. He saw 1 Bigfoot, He saw 3 Bigfoot. This is just my opinion.

Thomas Steenburg

i concur!

i never say bigfeets:)

What's this "we" stuff? I personally think they should be called a "group". Because if you see more than one, you know that it's a "group" of hoaxers.

What's this "we" stuff? I personally think they should be called a "group". Because if you see more than one, you know that it's a "group" of hoaxers.

the party supply house had a half off sale on

gorilla suits eh?