What Should A Group Of Bigfoot Be Called?

SSR Team

It's a big Snake.

I looked up Pyrrhon and this is what I found. I must say this is very very clever.

Pyrrho (ˈpɪrəʊ) — n ?365--?275 bc , Greek philosopher; founder of scepticism. Hemaintained that true wisdom and happiness lie in suspension ofjudgment, since certain knowledge is impossible to attain

Edited by Mounty

I'm too lazy to go re-read my collection of Bigfoot books, so I'll take your word for it, for now. But I challenge you or anyone to reference from Meldrum, Krantz, Bindernagel, Green or any other person of reputable qualification where they exclusively refer to a group as a "Troop".

Troop is reserved for Gorillas (and Chimps, I think). Don't you agree that Sasquatch deserves its own distinction?

The question was what you call it and 'troop" is the more common terminology used in our group , I also call them "family groups".

I use both terms freely without trying to line up on either side of the ape/human arguement. Members of our group have established observation of certain groups in certain areas over the years. A "troop" can be a regional group of multiple family units that are in contact with one another.

The question was what you call it and 'troop" is the more common terminology used in our group , I also call them "family groups".

I use both terms freely without trying to line up on either side of the ape/human arguement. Members of our group have established observation of certain groups in certain areas over the years. A "troop" can be a regional group of multiple family units that are in contact with one another.

Oh, well there goes the wind from my sail. This was fun, but I guess its a troop after all, just like a gorilla. Sorry Sasquatch, I guess you're not special enough.

Nobody said they weren't special, whats the point ? Are you expecting a official word coined before "official" public scientific discovery? I guess we could just call them "Bob" Bunches oh' boogers

Nobody said they weren't special, whats the point ? Are you expecting a official word coined before "official" public scientific discovery? I guess we could just call them "Bob" Bunches oh' boogers

Sure, why not? A group of Dragons is called a Tatsu, and a group of Unicorns is a Blessing. These animals don't exist, but they have official terms for their groups, so why not our big hairy friend too? Do you not subscribe to calling them Sasquatch or Bigfoot, after all, they haven't officially been discovered and therefore named or classified?

I'm sorry to be so cynical and sarcastic, but I tell it how it is a lot, and sometimes it pisses people off ;)

Edited by Mounty

Do you not subscribe to calling them Sasquatch or Bigfoot, after all, they haven't officially been discovered and therefore named or classified?

You asked for a group name and for singular of course I say bigfoot or sasquatch I also call them " the other native americans"

I imagine if you encounter one you should refer to them as "Sir"

Gearman, if I am ever afforded the opportunity to address a Sasquatch that confronts me, I will most certainly be using "sir," "please," and "thank you." :)