Bait

Guest BastetsCat

Guest BastetsCat

So all of the talk about the missing 411 and several other thoughts made me think of a friends kid who was talking about the highschool babies. They are anamatronic or something. They were popular in the 1990's to teach teenaged girls that they really didn't want babies. They scream and cry, have to be fed at regualar intervals and have diaper changes...much like real babies. Some even get sick- sneezing and coughing.

I am really sick and twisted to bring this up I know that; but I wonder if the whatever would be interested in such a piece of bait or if it would correlate that it was not a real human; infact that it was not even alive.

The 'baby' would have to be fitted with a transponder and possibly even video. Over a short distance the video could possible download wirelessly to some other form of recording device. Or the whole thing would have to be recovered.

I can see a woman within a group in a hotspot are making great show of the baby. maybe sitting on a blanket with baby and then getting up to play with other people. If the baby got grabbed then possibly we would have answers.

What do you think?

The FB team didn't even make an effort to pretend that it was a real baby. They just took it out, turned on the crying, dumped it, & went off & left it.

If they were being watched, (and they were if it was BF territory), it didn't fool anybody.

Guest BastetsCat

I will have to watch the episode...what season? I don't have television so I watch on the internet/netflix/x-box. Will try to find it.

I would also think that it should be done in one of the hot zones....Like Yosimite or Pennsylvania.

So did they really just drop it and walk away???? I thought I was sick and twisted to even bring it up....LOL.

I don't know about screaming baby audio. When my own kids are screaming I know I want to get further away, not closer. I think, maybe, audio of children playing and having a good (non-threatening) time would possibly work better. After all, there are numerous reports and even some video of Bigfoot watching kids, not babies, play.

Since this is titled "bait", the best bait idea I can remember reading on this forum from a year or so ago is hot, steamy & greasy KFC, I know it sounds comical, but it might work. I know it would probably attract bears and all kinds of other pesky critters too, it would probably even attract the odd hermit living in the bush.

Guest BastetsCat

I don't know about screaming baby audio. When my own kids are screaming I know I want to get further away, not closer. I think, maybe, audio of children playing and having a good (non-threatening) time would possibly work better. After all, there are numerous reports and even some video of Bigfoot watching kids, not babies, play.

Since this is titled "bait", the best bait idea I can remember reading on this forum from a year or so ago is hot, steamy & greasy KFC, I know it sounds comical, but it might work. I know it would probably attract bears and all kinds of other pesky critters too, it would probably even attract the odd hermit living in the bush.

I am not suggesting audio of a baby...but what could look like a real baby. They are hard to explain if you have never seen one but they are basically realistic dolls. They act like real babies driven by an animatronic type system inside of them. The ones I have heard about move realistically and make realistic noises.

Where I used to live (out in the boonies) there was a 24 mile drive of two lane seclusion in or out. Someone was looking for BF though I never figured out who. I used to run across whole grocerystore chickens, apples, oranges, bananas, head lettuce, Almost a you name it in the road year round. I would go with apples because they are so popular.

Well, this real looking (and sounding) human baby doll you speak of must have a way of producing the audible sound. However, I doubt that sound is produced organically or even mechanically by the doll itself, therefore its probably produced electronically via speakers projecting the sounds of previously recorded infant cries. In other words, an audio recording...

Regardless, my point wasn't about the doll, but about the sound. In my opinion a baby crying is to vinegar as kids playing is to honey, and I guess for this to make sense bigfoot are to flies.

Edited by Mounty

Peanut butter is a popular bait. I just hope no one has put out any of the product currently giving people Salmonella.