Bait

Guest BastetsCat

Kids, women, smell of blood from buddy cutting his hand, campfire/dinner smells, combined with river full of salmon, and forest with elk nearby.

I suggest: sugarcane, , projectile weapons, cordage, carved wooden objects, purdy rocks, magnets, marbles, lip gloss, black or green tarps, Kindergartener Helper (family size), large cloth bags with large handles, giant shirts, Wonderbras in largest sizes available, sunglasses, big hats, fleece scarves in earthtones, Harry and the Hendersons tee shirt in XXXXXL, plastic recorder/flute, clothespins (for nose), whistle, strong woven baskets with shoulder straps--basket at least 3' tall by about 18", green or tan raincoats XL, wooly Mexican ponchos, yards of earthtone cloth, salt, craisins, dog biscuits, large plastic jugs with large handles, pallets, lumber, plywood, paper towels, frisbies, hunter lures, fresh baby rabbits, hamsters, or puppies, sparkly objects, ribbon, sparkly objects on ribbon.

Shaun over at Bigfoot Evidence has an article about crying baby dolls in the woods posted tonight. Sorry I don't know how to post a link.

Amazing coincidence , Hmmmm. :biggrin:

Guest poignant

Just copy paste the link from the web browser to your post.

False correlation though, for all we know, Shawn Evidence is probably browsing BFF for ideas on what to post!

Guest BastetsCat

If I had a hot naked woman, I wouldn't be thinking about BF.

but would he be thinking about you?

very good point!

I can see it in my sick and twisted mind....Honey I am leaving for the weekend to find hot naked women in the woods; Oh I Mean Bigfoot in the woods; yeah really I am out looking for Bigfoot honestly. :-)

maybe a statement like that could lead to getting footage so the hubby will be validated...LOL.

that's how you initiate bf wood knocking

Not even going to mutter what I want to say to that comment. ROFLMAO

Well, this real looking (and sounding) human baby doll you speak of must have a way of producing the audible sound. However, I doubt that sound is produced organically or even mechanically by the doll itself, therefore its probably produced electronically via speakers projecting the sounds of previously recorded infant cries. In other words, an audio recording...

Regardless, my point wasn't about the doll, but about the sound. In my opinion a baby crying is to vinegar as kids playing is to honey, and I guess for this to make sense bigfoot are to flies.

I have heard one of the features is a laugh.