Finding Bigfoot - Season 3

Guest Twilight Fan

BFF Patron

Sighting reports from residents was the best part of the Idaho show, the little four footer that the guy thought was a beaver until he stood up and then the barrel-chested giant. That and Meldrum pointing them to the hot spots.

I have to agree with Dr. Meldrum and the cast.. that the Idaho video does remind me of the PGF ( the overall posture, nature of the turn, and arm swing ). That said... it is still not any confirmation, it was a real creature. If not real.. the fakers sure Are getting better at it. Guess those opinions only matter, if the viewer considers the PGF, as being real :) .

The witness accounts.. are always the highlight of any episode, for me. Happy to hear that during their sit down special episode with the producer.. that the cast was outraged by the season 1 editing, and want to keep what is happening (their findings) in the field .. as real and honest, as possible.

Edited by imonacan

Guest Luckyfoot

For some, reason, or remembrance of something I read before, I thought there was some kind of beef between Meldrum and Moneymaker ?

perhaps, perhaps not. I guess when it comes to publicity they can put their differences aside.

What else does Bobo have planned ? Toga party ? Karaoke night ? Perform a small play ?

I'll watch cuz Ima sucker for anything Bigfoot related , but methinks they might be stretching.

Why did they not talk about what happened when the small bigfoot ran into the river and what did it do after it ran into the river? It looked to me like they would have had a very clear view of it if it crossed the river and then got out on the other side. Did they turn and run when it went into the river or what? Why would they not discuss that?

The witness accounts.. are always the highlight of any episode, for me. Happy to hear that during their sit down special episode with the producer.. that the cast was outraged by the season 1 editing, and want to keep what is happening (their findings) in the field .. as real and honest, as possible.

Agreed the witness accounts are the best part of the shows. I also liked when Bobo said something like "The person I most wanted to punch not named Matt Moneymaker".

Why did they not talk about what happened when the small bigfoot ran into the river and what did it do after it ran into the river? It looked to me like they would have had a very clear view of it if it crossed the river and then got out on the other side. Did they turn and run when it went into the river or what? Why would they not discuss that?

I was wondered the same things. More than once on this show.. it seemed, there should be more to the witness accounts, than what was revealed on the episode. It is possible , the witnesses were so shocked (expecting a beaver.. but instead witnessing a shorter squatch stand up), they turned around and.high tailed it. If they did.. it would have been nice to hear that conclusion, to the event. Might have been requested.. that it not be concluded and aired, in the simulated account :dontknow: . A shame.. as witnessing a juvenile squatch run down an embankment, and into or across a river.. would have made for an even more interesting account. Looking forward to reading Cliff's post episode follow up... that might reveal more details.

Edited by imonacan

Don't get me wrong I enjoy watching the program however I struggled with the fact they were that upset over the editing of the horse and not wanting to be associated with hoaxing and yet every bump in the dark means there's a squatch in these woods.

Guest Luckyfoot

Yeah, I was curious about that one too.... Did you hear it jump into the river and make some splashing sounds or did cruise through the brush on the river bank ? Perhaps they soiled themselves and didn't stick around long enough ?

I belive the witness said this happened at night, and the last he saw it was when it ran into the brush towards the river, I think it gave them a scare and they immediatlly left, I know the witness said he no longer goes there after dark.

The rest about it going into the river and swimming across to get away was just Moneymaker making his normally wild conclusions.

Rockape, are you sure he said it was at night? I don't remember hearing that, but if so that would help explain why they didn't see what happened. Obviously there was enough light for them to see what it was, but maybe they did take off after it ran because it was dark and hard to see.

I also wonder why they didn't talk about facial features with some witnesses. Did the two guys by the river see the face and did the guy who saw it at close range out in the open see the face. I'm pretty sure that one happened in the day and it was close so there is no way they didn't see the face. It would be nice if they got a sketch artist to draw the face for us to see.

Honestly I'm not sure if he said it was after dark or not, but I was left with that thought, but that might have been due to him saying he doesn't like going there after dark anymore. So maybe I'm doing a Moneymaker and jumping to conclusions.

I remember one of the witnessess said he noticed the teeth were broken, but that was during the "town hall" and I don't recall them pursuing that further at the actual location when they interviewed him further.

However we have to remember, we only see a small part of what was actually said and done in the witness scenes. The biggest drawback in this show probably is the editing that not only leaves out details we would like to know, but tries to create drama where there is none.

Guest wudewasa

For some, reason, or remembrance of something I read before, I thought there was some kind of beef between Meldrum and Moneymaker ?

The short answer- yes.

I had the opportunity to meet Dr. Meldrum several years ago and talk to him at length about all kinds of things. He is a professional, personable, class act. I asked him about what he thought of MM. Dr. Meldrum grinned and said very nicely "Yes, I know Matt," then chuckled. He walked the line very well!

MM has an uncanny ability to burn bridges at the drop of a flaming zagnut bar. It's astounding how he wields such an ability. If readers want to learn more, I strongly suggest that they purchase a premium membership and access the BFF 1.0 database. The information lies within. No I'm not being cryptic, but following the BFF 2.0 TOS.

Guest operator

I can understand why they dont pursue all the details on camera.If you bring everything out then it would be easier for hoaxers to come up with sighting stories.When the one young guy talked about the giant with the broken teeth i was thinking hoaky story.then when BoBo went to the location he said it was an unuasal location for BF to be in. out in the open with no cover but small brush.I have been to montana which has simular terrain.and animals hide well in what seems to be small cover but something this big would have a hard time so i call BS.I hink the town meeting are a joke anyone wanting to be on TV would come up with a story.Im now waiting for the pig pickin and keg party to find bigfoot.LOL