Finding Bigfoot - Season 3

Guest Twilight Fan

Guest thermalman

well i see there using a thermal cam now.wonder if it will help any?

I'm fully expecting a lot of false positives (squatches) from their inexperience with the thermal cam, even though I don't watch the show to a great degree.

BFF Patron

I'm sure the fact that many of the deepest longest vocals of sasquatch recorded such as some of those by the Sasquatch Research Hominid group with John Andrews and company from Stevens Pass, Washington area actually sound like a very long loud type of siren-call.

That and apparently a segment of witnesses have heard BF reportedly respond to sirens from emergency and LEO vehicles....don't ask me for reference on this latter one, I don't have them.

Edited by bipedalist

Minnow Films for BBC (London), In production (working title): Of Monsters and Men

"A fascinating and touching portrait of men who are obsessed with monsters and their adventures to find them."

Apparently, their doc will have a segment on Rick Dyer.

(I didn't know which BFF thread would fit this item.)

I like the show, they do better than anyone else I've ever seen looking for a Bigfoot. They also bring Bigfoot into the homes of everyone that enjoys it. Some of those people would of never known about it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest reelback

They've got to make adjustments to the format. This isn't working.

One small peeve is FFS stop playing the dramatic music after vocalizations. It drive me nuts to have them say 'did you hear that I heard a knock' and you couldnt hear it because of the stupid tud du du dim ta da da jingle.

They never look for footprints, wood structures, tree evidence, etc. Its all running in the woods at night.

Guest thermalman

I like the show, they do better than anyone else I've ever seen looking for a Bigfoot. They also bring Bigfoot into the homes of everyone that enjoys it. Some of those people would of never known about it.

They still don't. ;)

Guest Cervelo

No Kerry they just bring the absurd notion and confirmation that most people including self proclaimed experts/researchers will mistake common wildlife for Bigfoot.

Heck they rarely even see any know wildlife much less Bigfoot.

It's great entertainment, but the only thing anyone is going to find wandering around the woods at night doing what their doing is what is created in their own imagination.

Still waiting for season 2 in the UK... I like watching this even though it is not very believable with grownups running around crashing through the forest - no wonder they never find bigfoot... :search: makes you wonder why they called the series finding bigfoot in the first place. You guys over there must laugh your socks off!

They must be running out of ideas while trying to complete a season. Just watched the 'Mogollon/Arizona' episode and it was pretty lame. The supposed juvenile BF stealing from the cooler was obviously a human. Nothing non-human about it.

• 2 weeks later...

tonight they showed a pic of a track, based on the pen they had as a reference in the photo, it did not look too squatchy to me. thoughts?

Guest Schmiml

Wolfoot,

While that particular print didn't look to overly big--what stuck out to me was the sheer depth of the track. The man even stated that he couldn't get his own that deep and he weighed 200.

If it is true that females are not as big as male squatches and it was a female with younger one...it would make sense. But he did have a point of reference which was awesome for him to remember.