Poll: When Do You Think Field Researchers Should Release Information?

Relaying Information   

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I took the vote Melissa. Will be interesting to see the end results. :thumbsup:

Okay, I don't know how these polls work.. Can you see the results? Anyone know how long this will go? LOL.

depends on ones goals doesn't it? I don't think all BFers share the same goals....so without a goal to this sharing I can't say...depends... lol sorry!

Guest mdhunter

I voted #4 Melissa. Based on the assumption that it is being released and stated as evidence of BF.This is also assuming you are implying known investigators trying to prove it to the world. That was assuming that this is in response to various other thread/s. Man, that's a lot of assuming. This poll should be clear as mud. LOL

I'm not trying to be mean, as I'm typing, I realized how much assuming I did to cast my vote.

LOL - it's all good mdhunter!! As long as I shouldn't "assume" your mad at me. :)

No need to explain the rational behind your vote - I just appreciate that you took the time to vote :)

Guest mdhunter

That would be a poor assumption (that I'm mad at you). I don't even know you. I thought it humorous that I voted before realizing how much I was assuming.

I posted the statement below in another thread, but this might be a better place for it.......this is just my humble opinion of course :)

Careful what you wish for......IMO, good videos, pictures, and even bodies have turned up over the years, but never main stream. The 'official' stance will always be the same. Apply logic here, and follow the money........in other words, if legitimate proof & official acknowledgement existed, then every State & National Parks brochure would have to be re-written. These publications are well written, informative, and expensive. Each one has a section on wildlife, and some quite extensive (SEE Yellowstone). What the heck would they say about Bigfoot, and would this be enough for the family to take a Cruise instead?

If you were a business man, and were in charge of the State & National Parks, Bigfoot would be very bad for business. Of course you'd get the nuts like us heading to a Park near you, but the target market would surely suffer.

Nah........better (and more fun) to leave the big guy within the realm of creepy & Cryptozology.

Yeah......just my idea of fun, be 'the one' with definitive proof, and see who shows up at your door:(

Guest mdhunter

^ Since you put that up BT, I'll offer an opinion on how to release a body if obtained. IN SEVERAL PIECES. From several people.

LMAO........there you go mdhunter! I've seen one before, so no doubt for me.......it's all fun for me to try and have another encounter, but I absolutely WOULD NOT want to get famous trying to prove it, either with the subject Bigfoot or the general public, the former might put me in several pieces, and might create some bad karma to try and get rich off it too.

voted #4 . maybe if the evidence is credible it should stand on its own.

& if it isn't ... well, then at least it shows (hopefully) that efforts were made to validate/or debunk the claim instead of taking it at face value & possibly be hoaxed.

the bits & pieces routine only fuels the ridicule associated with this ,especially when as usual the hype turns to mush later. imo, perhaps its better off to just keep quiet.

Edited by slicktrick

I voted #4 but I would like to request tat they not tell the public that anything is being analyzed period. The Ketchum thing tried my patience.