Finding Bigfoot

Guest wudewasa

The sad thing is, they do the exact same thing in every show!

Actually, it seems that they are making trips to Wendy's as well...

^Haha, yeah well I guess they have better chances at catching a BF @ wendy´s!! :D When they step into the forest with their entourage they scare every living being miles and miles away!

What? Hopefully something epic .. But better yet.... When is he going 2 do it??????

Aww man, I wish I could tell ya! I hope it´s soon!

Edited by hesse

They get an interesting lead go out in the wildernes and do woodknocks and howels. The sad thing is, they do the exact same thing in every show! Here and there something comes up thats of value to me, but that would be like 5% of the shows content. I wonder what Les Stroud is gonna do on his BF show!

For periodic shows you want to set a format and keep it consistent. If each show is different (aside from "specials") then they will lose viewers. This is a TV show for entertainment not to satisfy the typical BF enthusiast.

Sometimes I think that this entire field is too far gone lol!

What's with MM's trekking poles? It doesn't seem like he's doing any hard core hiking on the show.

id say not since every season he seems a bit more. ...puffy

BFF Patron

Naw this is puffy.

Guest JohnnyWalker

Cliff has a lot to say about the "pros and cons" of the "Reality TVee" shoe he is a part of.

Creative, dramatic editing -- being high among the cons.

Talking to locals and getting their first hand stories -- being among the pros.

1 CLIFF BARACKMAN, PART ONE, OREGON SASQUATCH SYMPOSIUM 2011

2 CLIFF BARACKMAN, PART TWO, OREGON SASQUATCH SYMPOSIUM 2011

3 CLIFF BARACKMAN, PART THREE, OREGON SASQUATCH SYMPOSIUM 2011

4 CLIFF BARACKMAN, PART THREE, OREGON SASQUATCH SYMPOSIUM 2011

========

Cliff seems like a true field-research-scientist; even more so than Ranae.

His London Trackway investigation, should be bigger news than it is, it seem to me:

http://cliffbarackma...don-trackway-2/

How was that one faked, Ranae? And why isn't it on the show?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Guest squatchrider

OK, I watch this show kind of like a train wreck, I just can't look away. I never really had much respect for MM but tonight I am watching the New Mexico episode and just heard him come up with the theory that the two BF sighted crossing the road together must have been twins because they are traveling together. WTH?!!! Why just come up with random theories with absolutely NO evidence to support those crack brained theories?

OK, I watch this show kind of like a train wreck, I just can't look away. I never really had much respect for MM but tonight I am watching the New Mexico episode and just heard him come up with the theory that the two BF sighted crossing the road together must have been twins because they are traveling together. WTH?!!! Why just come up with random theories with absolutely NO evidence to support those crack brained theories?

I laughed when i saw that part. Made no sense

BFF Patron

....... I am watching the New Mexico episode and just heard him come up with the theory that the two BF sighted crossing the road together must have been twins because they are traveling together. WTH?!!! Why just come up with random theories with absolutely NO evidence to support those crack brained theories?

Welcome to the world of "eccentric, but enthusiastic" "researchers" !