Finding Bigfoot

Guest Transformer

Well, another wasted hour of my life, but at least I got some entertainment from listening to all the inappropriate, and borderline criminal, comments from the "team".....I'd like to meet the TV producer that thought using Girl Scouts as "bait" was a good idea.

And yet I keep watching <shakes head>

They could use girl scout cookies as long as they were made from real girl scouts. :tease:

^^^ Agreed. That comment was completely out of line, and was a completely ridiculous thing to say.

Cliff is a great guy, and a good friend.

Hey guy, I know that you don't mean any harm, but insinuating something like the above verbage is very inappropriate in my opinion. For the record, I believe Cliff Barackman taught middle school in CA, leaving his position in good standing for his current employment on Finding Bigfoot.

Teachers face enough abuse from parents, students, administrators and lawmakers, so rumors that could start from a harmless joke can ruin their reputation and career. I've had several friends that were accused of such unfounded actions, and they were unfairly judged by the court of public opinion. It was pure hell for them, still is.

Thanks for your understanding regarding my strong stance on this matter. CHEERS!

There was no meaning behind that... A joke if you will. I know nothing about the guy.... I do... However... Find his hand gestures annoying.

There was no meaning behind that... A joke if you will. I know nothing about the guy.... I do... However... Find his hand gestures annoying.

In any case.. I apologize.

Guest wudewasa

No quarrel skeptic, people looking in from the outside don't understand sometimes. Issue closed, let's not bash any further.

I see a new new hair style coming. Better than a mullet: the Matt Moneymaker Mop! It's a known fact!

the Matt Moneymaker Mop!

Holy smokes that's bad hair... I also find he bears a strong resemblance to the roaring BF going into the commercial breaks. :keeporder:

yea the hairs gotta go c'mon Matt! Anyway remember all animal planet cares about is ratings and the show gets very high ratings. Outside of Matt enjoy Bobo and Cliff I even enjoy Renee its entertaining and that's what its suppose to be. Thye need to go up to BC for a couple of weeks then we could see some good action!

I hope they investigate the Stacey Brown FLIR footage. I would love to see the actual location and a recreation of that.

Plus 1 from me. I really like the Brown footage.

Guest Schmiml

I'm glad I wasn't the only one noting Matt's new Mop. My mom looked up from her magazine and said, "I hope he knows that really isn't becoming...if I was a Squatch--I'd double over laughing. And probably pointing."

I was just hoping the BF would come out and ask for some Samoa's or Thin Mints...we know they love cookies...(or do we???) :crazy:

Guest reelback

^^^ Agreed. That comment was completely out of line, and was a completely ridiculous thing to say.

Cliff is a great guy, and a good friend.

Ya, that comment has no place here.

lol did you guys catch MMs long pretty flowing hair!! his hair gets me every time

Its funny to see it long in one episode, then shorter the next, then short. We are getting the shows out of sequence of how they filmed.

Also Matt needs to take a subway endorsement instead of Wendy's. He is going to turn into Elvis soon.

I did not watch last nights eposode yet, still on DVR....Dont' ruin it for me,

I hope they caught one this time :sarcastichand:

You'll never guess how it unfolds.

First something calls them to a particular area as they talk about it in a truck.

Then they have an interview.

Then, they stay the night in said area and make noise.

Then, the townspeople gather for the showing of hands.

Then, we hear tiny snippets of what appear to be interesting stories from witnesses.

Then, the camera zooms in for dramatic effect on one of the four.

Then there is the finding of the cluster.

Then, inexplicably, one of the group risks their life to stay the night somewhere for what is called a green investigation. This is where the show takes a risk and films everything through a green lens.

Then, the others meet some of the witnesses to get their stories from sighting locations.

Then, we see 3D animation of a man in a CGI ape suit running.

Then, one of them walks far away and raises their hand from a distance to the others.

Then, one is stumped and others believe.

Then, they abandon the witnesses to fend for themselves out in the middle of nowhere.

Then, they meet up with someone who did the green investigation out in the middle of nowhere.

Then, they decide to go to the cluster location for the green investigation.

Then, they come up with a crazy way to make more special noise.

Then, there are some tense moments where it appears there is something but it is interrupted by a ape-like creature who yells at you.

Then, there is a special bit of super interesting trivia to keep you on your toes.

Then, they make more noise.

Then, they gather together at the end and talk about what happened.

Then, one of them gives you a lead for more information and tells you to go to a special website.