Finding Bigfoot

I'm not defending them. I'm saying there are probably other motives. If a TV show called and said they would ship you around the world to explore the wilderness, it'd be hard to say no.

BFF Patron

I have to admit the mindless repetition of the show (other than town hall meetings) has finally now hit home.

The poorly timed commercial breaks, ridiculous pauses and lack of audio hits that are meaningfully interpreted by anybody remotely familiar with sounds in the woods...... it's over for me......

If it was put up against cartoon Saturday morning, now I'd be hardpressed to give it a shot again occasionally. :sarcastichand:

(YES, that is the sarcastic fickle finger of fate smiley)

I really just watch that show for the same reason I watch fishing shows in the winter, I cant go Squatching, and watching other people doing it is the closest I can get.

The show isn't doing good because it's terrible like you guys try to make it sound. There's no shortage of jealous footers out there that run them down because they are at the top. Not to mention all the phony researchers failing to make a go at it so they resort to going after the king of BF, only because they are missing out on the action.

I see it all the time, if MM was bad at it everybody would ignore him.

SSR Team

The show isn't doing good because it's terrible like you guys try to make it sound. There's no shortage of jealous footers out there that run them down because they are at the top.

Not that I have any idea whether its good or not as I don't watch it but the reasons that you give are not why the show wouldn't be doing any good if it wasn't doing any good.

Look at tonight's promo alone... (2-24-2013) ... it just comes off looking like a bunch of loons out there.

Edited by GuyInIndiana

I like the warning at the end: Cryptomundo does not tolerate calling any cast member names on posts. That's the way it should be here, some people act like little kids when they lash out at them. MM has done more to bring Bigfoot info out than anyone else. For that alone he deserves the utmost respect from the Bigfoot community.

Most of us are sick and tired of the bickering, disrespect, and name calling.

Totally agree with you, Kerry.

:good:

Not that I have any idea whether its good or not as I don't watch it but the reasons that you give are not why the show wouldn't be doing any good if it wasn't doing any good.

The show is doing very good that's why I said that. It would of never made it past season one if it was bad as they try to make it out to be.

Guest wudewasa

They made a Finding Bigfoot cartoon for Saturday morning decades ago. It was called "Scooby Doo." The big difference is that Mystery Inc. actually finds something every episode.

Do you expect them to pull Bigfoot out of their pocket? They travel from one sighting to the next and cover everywhere. Zoinks I'd even say they're hot on the trail

Look at tonight's promo alone... (2-24-2013) ... it just comes off looking like a bunch of loons out there.

Isnt that how most people see anyone with belief in Sasquatch?

Guest wudewasa

Do you expect them to pull Bigfoot out of their pocket?

Only if they are deep in the Misty Mountains and being pursued by goblinses....

Tonight's episode was alright but the picture of the digital blobsquatch ...er, the shadows and leaves blowing in the wind, should never have been the focal point of the show like it was. I enjoy hearing the stories from the town hall folks but after the team travels into the forest, it becomes predictable.

It's pretty unbearable to watch. If they dumped the creative editing, and stupid audio and visual effects, and only had Cliff and Rene, I would probably watch it more often.

But you guys have to realize that it wasn't made for serious Bigfooters, or to take a scientific approach. It was made for the types of people who watch "reality" television, or all of those ridiculous staged ghost hunter shows. It's formulaic lowbrow profit driven programming. If they had to condense it down to any substantive content, they would only have 5 minutes of footage per season.

Sure the show sucks, but would half of you posting here take their place? I'd bet many of you probably would.

If they offered me six figures a year to travel to a bunch of beautiful wilderness destinations....I would sign faster than you could blink. As long as I wasn't fabricating "evidence", I would sleep fine. I haven't a care about whether people (who I don't know, and I'll probably never meet) think I have credibility or not. Do any of you reading this really care whether I believe you have had a sighting? No? See how easy that was? According to what little I've read (articles interviewing Cliff), they have had some actual activity. So they are getting paid to travel, and go camping with some occasional possible BF activity thrown in as a bonus, it's kind of hard to fault them for participating.

Edited by Irish73