Finding Bigfoot

So you believe its more interesting to find nothing and hop to the next spot? That's odd. I happen to think that if they spend an extra 2 or 3 days in each

If you research the history of Bigfoot you will find that spending more time after a chance sighting has never produced proof that's needed. It would only make for a boring show once they've milked all the BF information about the area and check it out most viewers are ready to see a new spot.

If you research the history of Bigfoot you will find that spending more time after a chance sighting has never produced proof that's needed.

That depends on what you define as a "chance sighting" doesn't it? When they call a *Town Hall Meeting* they're talking to people who live in and around the very locations where the sightings are taking place. THus, part of the reason why they pick 3 close-to-each-other sightings, and go into that general area, assuming that these things LIVE in those very areas.

If they REALLY want a chance to have something happen, they need to move into a very specific patch of woods and plant themselves for a week to 10 days so the local squatch can get a chance to spy them out. One random night going into the woods, making the noises and activity they make only pushes them away. But of course, they're all seasoned BF experts, and already knew that.

Guest wudewasa

If they REALLY want a chance to have something happen, they need to move into a very specific patch of woods and plant themselves for a week to 10 days so the local squatch can get a chance to spy them out.

10 days without access to a Dave's Hot and Juicy?! They can't do that!

• 2 weeks later...
BFF Patron

Actually, the way they can up their chances, is send the TV crew to one drainage of a hot watershed. They (BFRO crew) go to the adjoining drainage sans high tech (except they sneak one nice "live action" cam in with IR not to be used until things heat up AND they get the best audio recorder they can afford and triangulate a soundscape in advance (then the producers stick a cork in the canned crickets when they've got something good to air, lol). Chances are they will stir up the locals after several days. So if a BFRO "exped" last "four" days, i.e. Thursday evening-Sunday morning. They've got to at least double their time in place for "live action". Of course who needs proof..... even if it enters into every other thread here anyways..... whether it's the topic title or not. LOL.

On second thought, they could just get Actor's Guild Memberships for all BFRO exped. attendee's and releases and simply film their own stuff since there is always end-to-end action there. :pleasantry:

^^^^Oh, and bumped by a "puppy bowl". Geesh, put 'em against the big boys and see what the ratings look like, lol.

Edited by bipedalist

Guest wudewasa

They should get MM to be an announcer-

"The Ravens made a field goal. A squatch kicked it!"

"The 49ers scored a touchdown. A squatch threw the pass!"

"The Superdome is very squatchy. Bigfoots are known to frequent atheletic events if there are hot dogs with relish and plastic cups filled with tasteless, watered down American beer."

"These are known facts!"

Guest scortch

My favorite "character" on the show has to be Cliff Barackman. He is touted on the Animal Planet as a "Bigfoot Expert", and indeed I believe that he thinks he is. Despite never having seen a Sasquatch himself, he can tell us how the creatures walk, what they eat, how they communicate, how they socialize, and how they interact with humans among many many other things. An astonishing feat in the field of biological science. Ah well, he is good for a laugh at least, and makes what I've done with my life not seem like such a waste. What was that? It was either an acorn dropping off an oak tree or it was a Squatch. I believe that it had to be a Squatch.

Guest Schmiml

We do indeed have an episode tonight. I believe they are in South Dakota in the Black Hills (maybe they should try Mt Rushmore and find BF in the "hall of records...) :)