Finding Bigfoot

Saw the new episode that was done on Pine Ridge Reservation in SD on Sunday evening. Periodically there have been a few sightings up in ND/SD in & around the idian reservations but they are few and years in between them. Pretty much the consensus of the BF folks up here are that these are likely animals just passing through and that there is no resident populations up here. We simply don't have much even decent habitat for an animal like a BF...

But on Sun Bobo decalared that Pine Ridge is "crawling with squatches" based on the town hall meeting and smelled a monkee's foul odor while standing in a pasture holding buffalo. Cliff sees a bull buff while in a buff pasture then gushes how it is so rare to see a wild buff and that they are like "an american teenager with a credit card, they charge first and think later". Wow...

Cliff hears what might or might not be a wood knock, then declares over the net with his radio (they're (as in multiple!) here...

Finally, they go horseback riding with some of the indians and declare it a "grid search". Looked to me like a trail ride in a pasture, but less organized. As usual, they found nothing...

This might possible be the most lame episode yet, even the "team" couldn't must much fake enthusiasm...

Guest wudewasa

On BFF 1.0, there was a guy named RJ Romero who was a cop on Pine Ridge, or it least claimed to be (no disrespect, but there are a lot of people online that claim things). The guy seemed reputable, and had stories about encounters with bigfoot type creatures. The best were the ones about them coming close when he participated in sweat lodges as a child.

RJ Romero posted in chat that many non Lakota confuse the stories of the Big Man and Tall Man. When Lakota refer to the Big Man, they are referring to bigfoot. When they are referring to the Tall Man, they are referencing a spirit that appears when someone is behaving badly or in times of crisis (similar to the Irish banshee).

Guest scortch

Cliff has stated himself that he had a sighting in North Carolina.

No, Cliff has stated that he possibly had a sighting in North Carolina. Now either he did or he didn't.

I was watching a re-run of a recent episode last night, in particular the one where thermal picked up what looked (to me) like something was in a tree, and was peering around, with only the head showing. Two members headed down there to check it out, but the thermal image was gone by then. As Renae was close by the tree where the image was spotted and talking, this brief clip flashed by, and appears to show some eye shine behind her in the brush, and just the way it would look with the green light they use for night filming, a subtle shine.

Did anyone else see this eye shine?

I took a picture with my iPhone while the show was on 'pause', and have included 2 pictures, one 'as is', and the other with the apparent eye shine highlighted.

post-193-0-04384900-1361285905_thumb.jpg

post-193-0-25866300-1361285917_thumb.jpg

So, do you guys think the Finding Bigfoot crew has ever found evidence of an actual Bigfoot? Or all just circumstantial?

Some of the audio (wood-knocking/calls) that have occured during their night-time investigations are either deliberate hoaxs or the real thing.

I'm assuming that the cast/crew would not deliberately hoax something...so I'm inclined to think those are real. The wood-knocks are particularly interesting as I can't think of a creature except man or a bigfoot that could generate such a sound....where I can argue that even an unusual vocalization might be an animal that is distressed and making an unusual call.

The unidentified FLIR images that they've had are so indistinct that I don't think you can make any assertion beyond "something was over there".

IF the Finding Bigfoot crew ever happened to get something "good" (a solid minute of close-range video, Bobo accidentially runs a squatch over with a four-wheeler....) I'm positive we'd hear about it long before the season the expedition was for aired. If Animal Planet had something that good...they'd throw together a hasty special episode and get it on the air in a week...and sold to the news media the day after.

I mainly watch FBF for the town-hall meeting stories and because I find the personalities of the cast amusing to watch.

Tim

Bigtex - I saw that too! And I thought "are these noisy buffoons ever going to stop talking and just look around?" Those eyes reminded me of the wide-spaced eyes I saw last summer.

We don't need Research we just need someone to find Bigfoot! If somebody does it will be on the show, if somebody gets close it will be on the show...

It doesn't have to be MM so get out there with all your "how to" ideas and find Bigfoot so the show will be complete. A

The TRUTH is that there's normal

people out there seeing Sasquatch. The thing that gets me is they all come back with the same story.

Doubters have to deal with that.

Does anyone else remember the episode where they saw a clear image on the thermal of a bipedal figure not far off into the woods and Monleymaker broke off after it? I re-watched it the other day, and noticed that the figure appears mirrored, I'm not sure if it was a malfunction of re-playing the tape or if there was a second figure, but it's clear as day, orange over the purple background, in several shots.