Once And For All

Some signs are found along side the highway. This is a sign of BF leaving tracks on our psyches? Also a sign that brings in more business. So this is a very complicated and deep kind of BF sign made by humans to increase business but to also put the 800 lb gorilla out on front street, literally, cause ole BF is legend in these parts. =)

post-19644-0-37854400-1352870265_thumb.j

Edited by Woodswalker

Unless they were apprenticing here and listening to folks with actual ongoing experiences with them

Are you saying we have master bigfoot locators on this forum? If their expertise is so great I would think they could get excellent photos and video, or at the very least lead somebody with those skills to document these animals.

If a bigfoot does the hokey pokey in the forest, and no scientist sees it, the bigfoot is still there. No way it'd make a lick of difference to me. Pshaw.

And they are dang hard to see less you get lucky, and no guarantee they will be so lucky in 50 years of looking.

They will find tracks, hair, scat, and structures, hear sounds, and even smell them....same as us. Unknown primate.

If you want to see one, you better get the highest high tech gear around...then, maybe, if you are in a blimp............you might be successful ventually. But even if not, it won't cause them to disappear. Not like they need a reason to do that, eh?

Guest sprayanpray

I can fore see with all the big foot programs appearing on cable TV/ radio shows that a tragedy will happen by some moron running thru the woods or on a mountain side or in a swamp wearing a ape suit or a home made big foot suit.

And some young hunter or some moron that thinks he or she is a real hunter and puts a rounds thru the chest or head of this person wearing a suit at that point lives will be destroyed.

People have to look at the witness who claim to have seen this animal you have two ways to look at it. These people are lying or they have seen the animal they call big foot or many other names it is just that simple.

To many people from different backgrounds an ages also different age generations claim to have seen this animal something is there. This animal has been reported for to many years from to many cultures.

this whole big foot thing is kinda like bear hunting you don't see them every time you go to the woods or you don't see their tracks or kinda like the Fl panther not many hunters have seen them but talk to the person that hit one with there car or talk to the class on a field trip that seen one walk across the road in full day light.

The Fl wildlife commission claims that only 100-160 adults Panthers are in the wild but none are in North Fl until a hunters game camera captured one and placed the picture on the bragging wall in a wal-mart and it happened to be black in color and it was taken buy a game camera that still used hard film so no funny business with digital sd card I was told buy the manager of the sporting goods dept that the pic was removed by a Fl Game official but the neg still lives.

Not many people know how to set game cameras most set them at face height or waist height bad move they should be set 25 ft high looking down at a angle remember these cameras make noise when they are activated that's why you see deer looking at them with the second or third photo POPS.

And just a food for though I never seen the ship name titanic and they searched fro the wreck for how many years and I never have seen the adam but the atomic bomb works

Nah, it's more like expecting a casual camper to find a Green Beret who is ultra familiar with the terrain, who doesn't want to be found, is incredibly strong, has amazing night vision and who is camoflaged perfectly..

Really? I must have seen one of the "wants to be found" Bigfoot. It stepped right out in front of me in broad daylight, and stood there for about 5 minutes. Guess they only have "super vision" at night.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
Staff Edit

SSR Team

Human Beings, on the whole, just can't get their heads around the fact that they share the Planet with other highly intelligent upright walking Primates can they ? :D

In the 1990's there was Peter Byrne's Bigfoot Research Project in the PNW. It was a 5 year funded study to find a BF. He had a 1-800 number that people could call in and report their sightings and a helicopter with a FLIR camera on it, I believe.

With all that he had at his fingertips, Mr. Byrne came up empty. But that doesn't mean BF's don't exist just because he couldn't do it or any other funded group that comes around.

^ I can only imagine the number of folks out there calling in fake sightings to see if the helicopter would show up.

I would think a veritable fleet of helicopters would be needed to pull this off, there'd be 150 of em flying constantly.

I mean, I can envision several folks from this very forum getting a hold of that number and making sure that it is flooded with false sightings.

Something like what is described above seems doomed to fail.

imo

Guest thermalman

In the 1990's there was Peter Byrne's Bigfoot Research Project in the PNW. It was a 5 year funded study to find a BF. He had a 1-800 number that people could call in and report their sightings and a helicopter with a FLIR camera on it, I believe.

With all that he had at his fingertips, Mr. Byrne came up empty. But that doesn't mean BF's don't exist just because he couldn't do it or any other funded group that comes around.

Maybe he should have put some of that funded money towards a reward to generate some tips? :)

Edited by thermalman

From my understanding Mr. Byrne was trying to find out When and Where to go to find a BF with all the reports. Then he would fly in with the helicopter.

One problem is that when a person reported a sighting and if it didn't fit into Mr. Byrne's description of a BF the report would not be taken. I heard that if you reported a BF taller than 8ft, he wouldn't look into it.

Also you could apply your green beret analogy to finding gorillas, tigers, snow leopards or orangutans. From that prespective, can't you see the special pleading you are doing?

Gorillas, tigers, snow leopards and orangutans are not as smart as the average Green Beret...they ARE simple animals. I'm betting BF is intelligent and his species (maybe more than one) lies somewhere on the homin/human spectrum. I know you won't like that answer, but that's my opinion based on what I heard, read and research. They simply kick our butts in the woods, even the best of us. Personal example: the ones that followed me and a friend for a half mile were absolutely silent on a parallel trail. I never heard them until they scared the crud out of us from 50 feet away as we were nearing our vehicle. I don't know how they can be so quiet.

And JohnCartright, your BF chose to reveal himself to you for a reason.

We obviously don't know WHAT the reason was - I could speculate that maybe he was curious about you as a child (they like children), or you were too near his mate or he just wanted to make you leave his territory. I can speculate as to why, but it sounds like he obviously MEANT to reveal himself to you, it was not accidental. Perhaps you should consider WHY you were so gifted with this (even though I know it scared you badly as a child). As an adult now, can you see it as a gift that most here would love to have had happen to them?

Human Beings, on the whole, just can't get their heads around the fact that they share the Planet with other highly intelligent upright walking Primates can they ?

BobbyO, it took me two weeks to get over that shock! I'd never ever really considered it before my first two encounters which were three days apart. Totally shook my world up. Complete paradigm shift. The last four months have been quite a ride.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
Staff Edit

If bigfoot is like a human, it shouldn't matter. Human intelligence doesn't prevent indigenous tribe from being found.

They will find tracks, hair, scat, and structures, hear sounds, and even smell them....same as us. Unknown primate.

Field biologists know how to interpt evidence like what you listed. "Us" on the hand, don't and bigfoot believers are prone to interpet anything mysterious in the woods as a bigfoot.

Are you saying we have master bigfoot locators on this forum? If their expertise is so great I would think they could get excellent photos and video, or at the very least lead somebody with those skills to document these animals.

We have some excellent photos and video...of course it is rather conveniently dismissed out of hand by Skeptics...

If bigfoot is like a human, it shouldn't matter. Human intelligence doesn't prevent indigenous tribe from being found.

Field biologists know how to interpt evidence like what you listed. "Us" on the hand, don't and bigfoot believers are prone to interpet anything mysterious in the woods as a bigfoot.

Ah, the "Idoubtit" argument from authority routine rears it's head once more. Only "authorized" people are allowed to competently document evidence... :rolleyes: