The Bones Debate

The Bones Debate Why do we not have BF bones?

Well Susie, if you hadn't lost those bones in Selma, we wouldn't be in this boat. laugh.gif

Actually, here's my latest theory about what is happening with all the bone claims thru the years.

The Skull & Bones Society is taking them. That's been their true hidden agenda. Presidents and other powerful people through the years have felt an obligation to keep the truth of bigfoot from the world. What do you think is in that mystery Tomb? It all fits. happy.gif

How is that for a conspiracy theory?

Or is it? sad.gif

Edited by PragmaticTheorist

Guest Forbig

You totally misunderstand my point. Sure on GOOGLE YOU can find pics of bear bones. Sure some people have found them...but have YOU PERSONALLY ever found a bear skeleton in the woods? Many people don't ever even see a live bear in the woods let alone a dead one.

I've seen a smelly dead bear carcass once that apparently was hit by a car then made it a few hundred yards off the road before it died. It smelled real bad so I wanted to check out what it was. I was back in the same spot a few months later and thought it would be neat to have the clean skull hanging in my barn but there was nothing left! Coyote, Fox, Porcupine... must of cleaned everything up or hauled it to another location to feed their young.

Guest para ape

The answer to the question is that bigfoot is a supernatural or demonic entity and they are'nt capable of dying.This is the reason a bone has never been found and will never be.

The answer to the question is that bigfoot is a supernatural or demonic entity and they are'nt capable of dying.This is the reason a bone has never been found and will never be.

Are they accepting applications?

Guest Tsalagi

When was this proven? How does a supernatural entity create giant biped footprints deep in mud and snowpack?

Guest BAGWAJININI

Ask yourself a few more questions to think deeper. If the human race was so superior why haven't we found Jimmy Hoffa and Why did Al Capone get away? Why do we so rarely find bear bones? Where do the Turtles go? Perhaps instead of thinking about them as an animal would help. Try to think of them more as a tribe that wishes to remain anti-social. If you're out in the woods and didn't want to be seen what would you do? You would avoid confrontation by leaving the situation all together. A man can run and hide from a man how? Climb a tree? be quiet in the water? We find many things in the woods that live between us and the wolves. Things are afraid of us go into the woods and things that are afraid of the wolves can be found closer to the roads. If a Native American plays hide and seek in the wood he doesn't put on a blaze orange jacket and try to hide behind a tree. He climbs a tree and stays quiet. He'll stand in the water just deep enough for him to breathe. He'll Do a run around(circle you without you noticing and come from behind or even go stand by the road and wait for you to give up and come out of the woods. Point being, stop thinking of them as an animal that you can go out and shoot or video. They are smart enough to see game cams as they are not normal for their habitat. They are smart enough to speak a language. they are smart enough to bury their dead. If a wolf can smell you a mile away what can the older brothers do? What gifts do they have? If you go out into the woods with a gun the deer doesn't walk up to you and look you in the eye.

Guest para ape

Tsalagi,a supertnatural entity or spiritual being(demon)can make tracks.But what they can't do is die which is why they have never found a dead bigfoot or bone from one and they never will.Did you know that researchers have seen bigfoot tracks that start and stop out of nowhere as if the creature just instantly appeared or dissappeared.And they found tracks that all of a sudden turn into deer tracks as if it shapeshifted.Now tell me how can bigfoot be a physical being if it can do those things?Tsalagi,I mean no offense,but if you're native american,you have never heard of bigfoot possessing paranormal abilities?

Evidence such as that above proves that bigfoot isn't a physical creature but tje bigfoot community refuses to acknowledge the paranormal nature of the creature which is why they still don't what bigfoot is today.They're to biased and closed-minded to accept the truth.

He'll stand in the water just deep enough for him to breathe.

Deer do that. They've also been known to bury themselves in fallen leaves. No great intelligence there but they're not stupid.

Ask yourself a few more questions to think deeper. If the human race was so superior why haven't we found Jimmy Hoffa and Why did Al Capone get away? Why do we so rarely find bear bones? Where do the Turtles go? Perhaps instead of thinking about them as an animal would help. Try to think of them more as a tribe that wishes to remain anti-social. If you're out in the woods and didn't want to be seen what would you do? You would avoid confrontation by leaving the situation all together. A man can run and hide from a man how? Climb a tree? be quiet in the water? We find many things in the woods that live between us and the wolves. Things are afraid of us go into the woods and things that are afraid of the wolves can be found closer to the roads. If a Native American plays hide and seek in the wood he doesn't put on a blaze orange jacket and try to hide behind a tree. He climbs a tree and stays quiet. He'll stand in the water just deep enough for him to breathe. He'll Do a run around(circle you without you noticing and come from behind or even go stand by the road and wait for you to give up and come out of the woods. Point being, stop thinking of them as an animal that you can go out and shoot or video. They are smart enough to see game cams as they are not normal for their habitat. They are smart enough to speak a language. they are smart enough to bury their dead. If a wolf can smell you a mile away what can the older brothers do? What gifts do they have? If you go out into the woods with a gun the deer doesn't walk up to you and look you in the eye.

Al Capone "got away?"

If a Native American deer hunts in my state on anything but tribal land, they wear the same blaze orange my lily-white arse does.

Guest KentuckyApeman

Tsalagi,a supertnatural entity or spiritual being(demon)can make tracks.But what they can't do is die which is why they have never found a dead bigfoot or bone from one and they never will.Did you know that researchers have seen bigfoot tracks that start and stop out of nowhere as if the creature just instantly appeared or dissappeared.And they found tracks that all of a sudden turn into deer tracks as if it shapeshifted.Now tell me how can bigfoot be a physical being if it can do those things?Tsalagi,I mean no offense,but if you're native american,you have never heard of bigfoot possessing paranormal abilities?

Evidence such as that above proves that bigfoot isn't a physical creature but tje bigfoot community refuses to acknowledge the paranormal nature of the creature which is why they still don't what bigfoot is today.They're to biased and closed-minded to accept the truth.

The supernatural 'inter-dimensional' being aspect is another theory itself. I don't discount it, but I think it is seperate from our BF/Sasquatch creature of North America, which I think is a down-to-earth physical bipedal hominoid/primate.

Why no bones? I don't subscribe to the idea that they bury their dead, as that would put them on a higher social plane that I believe they are. Do whales and dolphins dispose of their dead in some way?

It could be that since their numbers are so low, once dead, they decompose as quickly as other mammals, and are gone. How many dead cougars have been found in remote areas?

Edited by KentuckyApeman

• 1 year later...

The Partial foot in question here will be on display at the Stilwell Oklahoma MABRC symposium, participants can view it and ask questions of the people who found it.

They have had multiple agencies examine the foot. Nobody has been accused of having a human body part or have been arrested and charged for having evidence of a murder...can you believe the drama peple make up about this thing. LOL

• 1 month later...

I find bones sometimes when I'm out and about in the woods. The majority of the bones I find are in or near a river or creek. In 2001 my friend and I scuba dived a deep pool at the base of a waterfall and there was a big ball of debris with a lot of bones in it. In 2006 we did a drift dive down a river and saw some bones at the bottom of the river and the biggest salamander we've ever seen.

I'm not a bone expert, so when I find bones I just leave them be.

The estimated population of black bears spread out across the United States excluding Alaska is around 200,000. Now, when you consider the estimated population of people living in the City of New York alone is over 8 million, 200,000 hardly sounds like such an “abundant†figure. Add to the fact that most people spend most of their day at home or at work, and the few that do find time to travel to one of the National Parks hardly ever wanders far from a beaten trail, is it really any wonder that the majority of Americans have never stumbled across a set of bear bones left out in the open?
More than that, upper end estimates are nearer half a million, likewise for Canada, so total north american continent totals could be close to a million.

Anyway, with a high end Sas population estimate of 10,000 that's 100 rotting bear carcasses you need to find per dead sas, and since large great ape life expectancy is double that of bears, we might figure 200, or 300 if you wanna stretch and say triple. Then if we go at the low end and figure 1000 total sas population, we're gonna find, 1, 2 or 3000 rotting bears first.

Spitballing on 1.0 some time back, I was figuring there would be something like 2 sas corpses "lying around" at any one time in the whole continent. If you can search a mile by 50ft in an hour (25ft either side of a route or trail) which is about a 100th of a square mile, then your chance of finding one per hour of effort is about 500 million to one. Put a thousand hours in and it drops to only half million to one... convince 50 million people to beat the bush for an hour on the weekend and woohoo, it's only 10 to one... But if the only people who have been "really" looking are 1000 bigfoot researchers, for 10 hours a week for 50 years (Which I think is highly overestimating the actual in field man hours) then on average we'll find one every 961 years...