One Question For Bob Gimlin: Here's Your Chance

bipedalist

BFF Patron

Thom Cantrall on blogtalk radio on December 28, 2012 (what he calls his New Years's show) will have Mr. Bob Gimlin present for an interview and question session.

Interested people are invited to ask one question of Mr. Gimlin.

If you wish we can line them up here and i can email them along or Facebook message them to Thom to expedite matters.

Here is the link to Stonegraphics Radio or Twangg1@yahoo.com.

BFF Patron

bump and mark on your calendar if we still have calendars on that date....

Guest TexasTracker

I too have sat and talked with him over a meal... he is the real deal. Not many people know how many years of ridicule he endured. He's a straight up, no bull kinda guy. I still have to laugh at folks who see a man in a suit there... guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Guess my one question would be, "Bob, do you feel vindicated, finally"?

Edited by TexasTracker

Bob G is one of my BF heroes!

He should be, man. Talk about a guy who had no idea what was gonna happen to him.

You can't get more normal-guy; and he stuck by his guns. I hope he gets to see the fruit...although hold it, lucky sucker! he did.

Question I would ask him: "In retrospect, would you prefer that you had been somewhere else on that day."

Sounds like a boring question with an obvious answer, but it could easily be that the good things from that day are actually outweighed by the ensuing ridicule and ceaseless scrutiny.

BFF Patron

Thom Cantrall on blogtalk radio on December 28, 2012 (what he calls his New Years's show) will have Mr. Bob Gimlin present for an interview and question session.

Interested people are invited to ask one question of Mr. Gimlin.

If you wish we can line them up here and i can email them along or Facebook message them to Thom to expedite matters.

Here is the link to Stonegraphics Radio or Twangg1@yahoo.com.

Update, apparently Thom and/or Bob are requesting a first name to go with the questions, suppose if you have a common first name that would mean a name and last initial if nothing else. Just got word on this request.

BFF Patron

bump since the Ketchum thread is locked.

As a fellow cowboy and packer I respect him quite a bit.

My one question though isn't an easy one, as I'm very much pro kill.

"Do you regret not shooting Patty and laying to rest the mystery of Sasquatch forty years ago?"

Wade

P.S. Would love to take a pack trip with Bob up in the mountains and sit around the campfire and hear his stories and wisdom.

I've seen him video'd very compelling guy. I'll have to say after watching the video a few dozen times over the weekend that the chin/mouth area just does not seem to be right. Doesn't that bother anyone else?

Here's one.

1) What is your high score on Wii Dance Revolution?

;-)

All kidding aside, that's cool that they're opening up questions for Bob, hopefully they won't just pitch him slow-balls.

How about something like "There is someone claiming that he found the suit used in the film and is planning to release a documentary proving the PGF is a hoax, how does that make you feel?"