One Question For Bob Gimlin: Here's Your Chance

bipedalist

Do you take back your statement that you never held the camera? If not, who was holding the camera in this scene?

Patterson+Casting+Tracks.jpg

Remember, there were three of them there. Patterson was holding the camera for the film of the third one. ;-)

Remember, there were three of them there. Patterson was holding the camera for the film of the third one. ;-)

Evidently Bob has already stated that it was definitely him holding the camera.

http://werd.us/riv3r/yeah.mp3

I retract my question

Edited by Drew

Guest Primate

On the Finding Bigfoot Willow Creek episode he did say he was glad he didn't shoot her..

I'd like to ask him if he would have felt differently if it was Bob H in the suit...

• Upvote 1

Guest JiggyPotamus

I too have reached the point where I do not even pay attention to the PGF detractors. The film has been gutted and picked apart for decades now, with nothing definitive being shown to prove that Patty was a person in a suit. And more importantly, Gimlin himself, and Patterson while he was still alive, have been picked apart as well, yet they never faltered, and only strengthened their case with their words.

My number one question would also be whether he would have not gotten involved if he had it to do again. I have already heard his answer to whether or not he wishes he shot Patty, and that answer was a resounding NO. He would not have shot her had he to do it again. I respect that decision, although I cannot say with any certainty that I would choose the same route. Another question I have, although this likely has been answered before, is whether he has had any other sasquatch experiences after the PGF was shot...More importantly, any Class A sightings.

I believe that scientific discovery and mainstream acceptance of sasquatch is just around the corner; a few years at the most, and in my opinion that time cannot arrive soon enough. Everything for many of us will change. Our whole perspective will shift from wanting to prove bigfoot is real to wanting to learn all we can about these animals. But we will have the opportunity to sit back and allow "professionals" to document and share their findings, without the same old hiding and hoarding of information and evidence that is prevalent in this community. Real scientists won't do it that way, thankfully. Many will still go out into the field to try and see them up close, but I think many will also feel that the job is done, and that we have accomplished what we had set out to do in the back of our minds.

Personally my main mission after that point will be to rub it in the faces of every single person who denounced the likelihood of sasquatch's existence...And you better believe I have been keeping a list, lol. And I've been checking it twice. I know who has been naughty and nice.

BFF Patron

So what's your question Jiggy?

I'll answer questions if I can about the show or refer you to Thom Cantrall in the OP above to send your questions (and observations)

Let's keep this thread mission-bound ( with some but minimal ad libs, humor and book reports since that seems to be what everybody desires when I respond to their thread, yah j/k until the thread is closed).

Please: THIS IS NOT ANOTHER PGF THREAD for opinions that aren't questions for Bob's appearance, capiche?

Your welcome KB, I hope Thom gets a good set of original questions for his show and can ask them all....I know it would be like opening an extra present for some folks.

Question I would ask him: "In retrospect, would you prefer that you had been somewhere else on that day."

Update, apparently Thom and/or Bob are requesting a first name to go with the questions, suppose if you have a common first name that would mean a name and last initial if nothing else. Just got word on this request.

Corvus H :)

Just messin' ... it's Pat Q

Could an independently wealthy individual call in and offer Bob, say, $2,000,000 toward himself, his family, and his legal representation in exchange for a damning confession? If he balks, then his testimony is bolstered, and if he accepts...

Edited by hunt

Guest Kerchak

Do you take back your statement that you never held the camera? If not, who was holding the camera in this scene?

Patterson+Casting+Tracks.jpg

Good that you retracted your question because I'd say it was a general statement. An exaggeration. I always say I don't know 'anything' about computers...yet obviously I do otherwise I wouldn't know how to log on and post on BFF. No more than a figure of speech I'd say.

I have a question. Does he think Patty was just backing away or does he think she was leading them away from something else like a decoy? Edit. My first name is Lyndon.

Edited by Kerchak

After Bob said publicly his wife had thought of divorcing him some members here took that to mean she knew it was a hoax and wanted a divorce because it was a hoax.

Perhaps Bob would be willing to comment on that. Why was she thinking of divorce?

BTW, he's already been offered large sums of money to "tell the truth". His response was that he was already telling the truth.

My name is Lu.

• 4 weeks later...
BFF Patron

Well I should have known something was going on when the show got canceled last night.

Bob has surgery scheduled for a blocked carotid..... he could use all the well-wishes of the forum to take him through his procedure and recovery that we can muster. He is 81 years young and needs our considerations.

After Bob said publicly his wife had thought of divorcing him some members here took that to mean she knew it was a hoax and wanted a divorce because it was a hoax.

Perhaps Bob would be willing to comment on that. Why was she thinking of divorce?

BTW, he's already been offered large sums of money to "tell the truth". His response was that he was already telling the truth.

My name is Lu.

Maybe as simple as she was tired of the ridicule? Maybe they differences before the film? :girlwacko: Doesn't mean anyone is a liar. People divorce for a lot dumber reasons than that now days...

BFF Patron

Bump...... Bob Gimlin could use some help in his time of need and recovery from carotid surgery.

Prayers offered on this end. Hope he can fully recover and have a chance to answer questions on Thom's radioblogtalk show in the future.

Edited by bipedalist