"is Squatch Eating Our Kids" This Makes Me See Bf Differently, It's Scary!

Very interesting thread once again! I just have some thoughts to add.

First off, the Dennis Martin case is not the only case mentioned in the missing 411 book that green berets where called into the search. I can´t remember the location of the case, but it was on the east coast.

Second, at least from listening to all the radio interviews, the Dennis Martin case is one of the "few" cases that really could be BF related IMO.

In another case, a little girl was found and she said something like, the big dog ate my hat and the bear kept me warm in the night.. Very strange..

So whats with the dogman/wolfman? You guys think thats all fantasy?

The same thing happened at the Jacobs juvenile site. It was 1938 when a 4 year old named Marjory West was taken during a picnic with her entire family! She was near some bushes picking flowers with her sister and it was so sneaky that her sister didn't see her taken. Many years of several Bigfoot sightings in that area but they never found the body of little Marjory.

I always dreamed of coming to Cali and going to Yosemite NP, then I heard some of the most disturbing cases in the 411 are happening there. Like the poor woman that was "launched" of the great falls way way into the meadow and then.... I don´t even want to say it... It´s just toooooooo freaky.

Anyway, No way im going there with my Family.

Guest vasquatch1984

Very interesting thread once again! I just have some thoughts to add.

First off, the Dennis Martin case is not the only case mentioned in the missing 411 book that green berets where called into the search. I can´t remember the location of the case, but it was on the east coast.

Second, at least from listening to all the radio interviews, the Dennis Martin case is one of the "few" cases that really could be BF related IMO.

In another case, a little girl was found and she said something like, the big dog ate my hat and the bear kept me warm in the night.. Very strange..

So whats with the dogman/wolfman? You guys think thats all fantasy?

The second case that the Green Berets were called in on was in Upstate NY in the Adirondacks mountains. Im still waiting on a reply from my uncle on this.

Guest vasquatch1984

I don't think a lot of people really understand how much deligence it takes to be fully aware of EVERYTHING when you're in the woods. It could be dire, even if you divert your attention for a split second, you could mess yourself up pretty bad.

We're talking about a creature with the following characteristics:

1. Omniverous

2. Weighs between 400-1000 lbs

3. Is about 7-10 feet tall

4. Extremely powerful

5. Very fast

6. Extremely intelligent

Bigfoot's priorities are eating, making baby Bigfoots and basic survival. Its behavior will be molded around these priorities.

As far as I'm concerned, an animal with the characteristics listed above, is not going to limit his diet to berries and an occasional deer.

He's going to grab whatever he can, if and when the opportunity is available. Like most creatures, he will weigh the effort and risk, against the caloric reward. That being said, a group of armed hunters would present a large risk and not be worth the potential death or injury.

However, a young child would be considered very low risk and an easy meal. Why else would they take a child? I don't think they would want to adopt one as humans are physically ill suited to the type of survival a Bigfoot has to face.

Maybe Bigfoot are like us and they enjoy cuddling and caring for little animals? We all are emotionally impacted by baby animals and feel the need to care for them. Perhaps young children are able to invoke the same feelings from a Bigfoot?

At the end of the day, they are survivors and food is their top priority. I've always believed that, if they really do exist, they are much more dangerous than what most people are willing to believe or recognize. I don't think they go out of their way to prey on humans but I do think they will nab a child or even an adult if they think they can do so with minimal risk to themselves.

Edited by Cisco

I always dreamed of coming to Cali and going to Yosemite NP, then I heard some of the most disturbing cases in the 411 are happening there. Like the poor woman that was "launched" of the great falls way way into the meadow and then.... I don´t even want to say it... It´s just toooooooo freaky.

Hesse,

Don't let the 411 book scare you away from our beautiful National Parks.

Those incidents are few and far between given the number of visitiors to the park every year.

Below are the recent stats for visitors to Yosemite

Park visitors:

4,098,648 in 2011;

4 million in 2010

Millions of people visit the park every year and BF is not attacking them. :wink:

Neither are cougars or bears per a recent statistical summary that I posted in this forum earlier this year.

Most deaths are falls and drownings. Plus there have been lightning strike kills for those who do not follow safety advice and climb peaks during thunderstorms.

So if you and your familiy are not going to climb the granite walls (either with ropes or free) and are not going to play in the fast moving waters just above the waterfalls (as many who died did), then you should be safe walking and hiking all the excellent safe trails in Yosemite.

I think camping and hiking in Yosemite is safer than driving and visiting any big city in the USA.

Edited by Explorer

Guest SquatchinNY

What happened? Now I must know!

It is not like there is a cluster on the outskirts of LosAngeles.

After listening to the author on C2C radio there is a cluster right outside of LosAngeles. Just north of LA. Creepy because I have hiked there before. Very dense under growth. The only unusual wildlife I saw were the green parrots ;)

its all just a theory at this point. I can't say it was or wasn't bigfoot or that it could be something else. No one really knows and considering it happened 43 years ago, we probably never will. I mean, according to the tribes, bigfoot would kidnap people. Some tribes said that they would eat them, some say they were taken as slaves, and others said that people who were taken were free to come and go at will. IMO, I think the tribes had more of a deeper understanding of bigfoot then modern folks.

that's another one too. I've read stories about bigfoot coming to take the children both as a response to their personal lose of a child, and as something of amusement. People have also mentioned that BF has ways to comunicate in various deep ways....I mean, there is some element to BF that really makes me think twice. The Martin boy was also mentally challenged, so I wonder if it WAS a BF, if he took pity or sympathy towards the child? I would only think that BF would eat humans in an extreme situation, not any different then a human would, but killing a human? I'm sure that happens more then we know about. If someone came into my home, tried taking my food and then insulted me by being aggressive towards me, you know what would happen.....?

I am beginning to think people with challenges such as mental health, or physical, seem to be treated more gently? Can't cite all the sources, but it has popped in my mind before, that not unlike dolphins, BFs seem to know certain vulnerabilities of humans, and those on the bottom of that heap seem to get more direct contact?

Not well said, but I do now think there is something to the "PSI" or whatever one wants to call it with some BFs...that's personal experience now (of which I have shared one event in Psychic Bigfoot) and whatever this is....it certainly seems to be coming from BFs not us....too many witnesses, too many oddities...and I too confident on my own ability to read my own mind! .so? Perhaps....

I do notice radically different views of BFs among humans...even those with close contact. Seems we can't group them much better than we can group humans, by motivations or smarts. Or, accurately evaluate what behaviors and/or mental attitudes of the human involved contribute to the experience.

Also Explorer: Great post.

Edited by apehuman

Are there not cougars in that area as well? It seems hard to phathom being from Alabama, but it must be a pretty large wilderness area real close to LA. Is this the hollywood hills or some other area? Can this area maintain large predators or are they forced to lurk close to civilization for food sources? Is there a corridor that would allow Bigfoot to move in and out of that area?

Guest Luckyfoot

After listening to the author on C2C radio there is a cluster right outside of LosAngeles. Just north of LA. Creepy because I have hiked there before. Very dense under growth. The only unusual wildlife I saw were the green parrots ;)

Oh how I hate those parrots. Worst sounding animal ever. Couple a 3-5 times a year they will roost in our neighborhood. Their squawking is horrid enough to make you think that maybe even the police would let you off if you busted out a shotgun and thinned them out . I'm pretty sure my neighbors wouldn't mind.

"Cluster" meaning cluster of bigfoots or enough environment for them to live ? I live in the northeastern portion of L.A. , right up against the hills. We have deer, mountain lions and bear that have roamed the neighborhood. Same animals that occupy the same habitat as bigfoot.

Am i suggesting Bigfoot in L.A. ? Nah., I think there is too many people and they avoid the place , even the remote foothills. Big Bear on the other hand... and there have been reports around Palmdale. My theory is that the San Bernardino national forst is the southernmost destination a BF might roam along the Pacific coast. It just seems to thin out somewhat after that into desert and Mexico...

Edited by Luckyfoot