Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

OK Jacki I'm buying a train ticket. Time to get off the fence and join you. If it turns out to be a hoax, it won't change my life a bit.

But right now I'm leaning toward believing. When does the train leave and what do I need to pack for Vegas?

Woo Hoo - do you want a cup of tea or a wee scotch. :ok:

I don't think we can judge RD based on comments Musky makes. RD stated clearly that Musky has no part in this event. He was just given permission to view the body. And who knows how any of us would react after viewing such a creature.

Guest Thepattywagon

I posted this before..but I'll put in up again. In his blogcast last night he talked about going to Russia and I was under the impression he picked up a big investor there. Anyone else pick this up?

Why does he need an investor??

He's in possession of a BF corpse worth untold millions, so why the need when they will all be lining up begging to pay him for a brush with his greatness.

Page 158 - Still no body?

@njjohn - I find the habituator link very bizarre. Agree the actions of the BF are in complete contrast with the 'special abilities' attributed to our local, friendly big guy.

Wouldn't recommend anyone going to the SXSW festival to see the movie. Will be a wasted journey as it's not being shown there.

Loving your CAPS ronn1. Really emphasises your rather odd and certainly suspect interest in this. Your situation makes no sense to me at all. This scenario should be a skeptics dream.

Anyone putting faith in Chris Noel's backing of this story should check out Robert Lindsay's latest blog. Interesting stuff....

Yes..it is a skeptics *turkey shoot* for sure..and I certainly set myself up for a very hard fall haven't eye? All I can say is that I find Musky's Interview and Dyer's recent blog radio *schtick* very believable. I could have simply kept this to myself and avoid *poking*..*prodding* and outright ridicule, but I'm laying it all out. Why not?

Yes..it is a skeptics *turkey shoot* for sure..and I certainly set myself up for a very hard fall haven't eye? All I can say is that I find Musky's Interview and Dyer's recent blog radio *schtick* very believable. I could have simply kept this to myself and avoid *poking*..*prodding* and outright ridicule, but I'm laying it all out. Why not?

Well done Ronn1 Stick to yer guns. Its much braver to say you believe rather than not....well, maybe not anymore?

Why does he need an investor??

He's in possession of a BF corpse worth untold millions, so why the need when they will all be lining up begging to pay him for a brush with his greatness.

No..he needed investors to initially get things going. I take it, he was offered big $$ if he *produced a body* dead or alive. He seemed to indicate this Russian investor provided substantial funds.

No..he needed investors to initially get things going. I take it, he was offered big $$ if he *produced a body* dead or alive. He seemed to indicate this Russian investor provided substantial funds.

More than the 10 million he could have already claimed by showing it to Spike TV?

must be a big big big investor!

I just gotta say that this thread has GOT to be some sort of psychological experiment or some new fangled cyber candid camera.

I don't buy this for one second. As has been said, it's Dyer folks.....Rick Dyer....that should have put everyone's questions to rest.

I'm all about converting skeptics and furthering BF Phenom Education, but wow...just.....wow.

Nothing in this story makes sense.

• Upvote 1

Come on Cornelius...you know you want to. ;)

I do but...I can't I just can't. It's Musky Allen's Meldrum post. It is emphatically written with reference to current events. There is no way you could misconstrue that or even excuse it as a case for bad writing as Noel suggests. There is just no way. Something stinks about this Musky character.