Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest gershake

and I don't think someone as BIG as FB/FB would risk looking like fools.

Are you kidding? Every single blurry blobsquatch ever posted on Youtube confirms as a real bigfoot on dozens of points, according to them. It's depressing, IMO.

Still no Body?

Hawko - You can wear what you like. When your cred is gone it's gone man!

Rich - That's in interesting approach. I have a dead dogman in my garage. I might let you see it. I might not.

Larry - Welcome to the debate. Has Dyer struck some of deal with the habituation thread? That offer of a free trip for all his supporters to Las Vegas wasn't to be taken seriously.

Still no Body?

Hawko - You can wear what you like. When your cred is gone it's gone man!

Rich - That's in interesting approach. I have a dead dogman in my garage. I might let you see it. I might not.

Larry - Welcome to the debate. Has Dyer struck some of deal with the habituation thread? That offer of a free trip for all his supporters to Las Vegas wasn't to be taken seriously.

LMAO! Then I will go with the Feather Boa as well!

Are you kidding? Every single blurry blobsquatch ever posted on Youtube confirms as a real bigfoot on dozens of points, according to them. It's depressing, IMO.

Agreed!! FBFB is not reputable. They are in on this WITH RD. How can you put any faith in someone who can confirm every blurry BF pic as a real Sasquatch! Quite comical IMO

Still no Body?

Larry - Welcome to the debate.

Mark, I'm not debating anything here that I'm aware of.

All I wrote was "it appears that this actually did happen".

If not, then it's one of the most elaborate hoaxes of all time.

Larry, with all due respect. I am using that turn of phrase as you have, by your own volition, posted your opinion on a subject that has run for 243 pages. You may not like it Larry, but you have certainly contributed to this 'debate'.

Yep.. And the BF body is going to ride in on a unicorn right, after the Easter Bunny makes a cameo.. Anyone who believes this to be true should also be warned of a certain hoax out there involving a fictional Nigerian prince needing your assistance to wire millios of dollars to you through a very convincing intermediary..

Thanks for the congratulations.....Me and bigfoot will be signing autographs later today.

I still can't get over how rick says he had his big sighting in 2009 which caused him to "turn a new leaf" on his bf beliefs.....but

yet in 2010 he goes on and on about how silly it is to believe in BF.....and if given the chance to hoax again he would in a heart beat because

of all the money he made last time. That came out of his own mouth.....so how does his 2009 bigfoot sighting make any sense?

Obviously he is lying about something!

It was reported on http://www.thecryptocrew.com/ yesterday that the FB/Fb team went and viewed the body yesterday night. And today FB/FB posted a video with a member of the FB/FB team standing next to Dyer presenting him with the "researcher of the year 2012" award. I think it's a situation where we can safely put 2 and 2 together.

Hoaxing 101: inject bits of information and the rest is supplied by the target group!

My opinion

Maybe the Vegas awards should have been for Best Non truthful performance for Dyer, with best supporting Nontruthful performance by Muskey, and best production an direction of a Hoax by FBFB

Agreed!! FBFB is not reputable. They are in on this WITH RD. How can you put any faith in someone who can confirm every blurry BF pic as a real Sasquatch! Quite comical IMO

I just got unbanned from FBFB. Anyone wants to know what for, pm me!

Larry, with all due respect. I am using that turn of phrase as you have, by your own volition, posted your opinion on a subject that has run for 243 pages. You may not like it Larry, but you have certainly contributed to this 'debate'.

Mark, are you under the impression that was my first post in this thread?

I'm glad if I've contributed to the "debate".

someone said musky was a no show last night on midnightwalkers( do you think he will show today )....anyone know why? I believe it was flycatch that said that.