Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Actually njjohn..... You make a nice (good) point ..... Your 14, tongue in cheek points, are actually a valid count of the " happenings" in this whole RD thingy.. You might have left out a fact or two .... Lol...

Beats the old skeptic/skoptic and Lamestream scientific community's " show me the evidence" response...

I am a skeptic of sorts ... I've had several encounters, but until I see a Bigfoot or THE proof. I will be a skeptic with a rating of 98% full.

I reserve the 2% for the skeptic in me .... Not being a bully ... ( I have had very little to say about RD).

But seems to me that Musky first appeared on the scene after that hoax ( the Georgia freezer stunt ) pulled by Dyer.. The character Musty-Musky, Kinda appears manufactured to me... The character " Musky" just seems to be too conveniently placed in this whole RD scenario. Could all this be possibly a part of a well laid plan by a master hoaxer....... .?

Now let me say... Most hoaxers I know of from these Bigfoot type forums are skeptics.

Let me say that again ..... I have read several posts by Skeptics that bragged about being a hoaxer..

I am not saying all skeptics are hoaxers .... Just from my experience most hoaxers are skeptics ...

Now .... If RD is in fact a Skeptic, a known Skeptic, a past Known Skeptic or a closet skeptic with a plan, the above statement would make sense.... If THIS is a HOAX....

I just have a hard time being an RD believer ....

Hope 98% springs eternal .... But is RD that nasty 2%

Nuff said ....

Can you tell I'm hungry? lol Biscardi ugh

Too late. He's Biscotti to me from now on. Lol

You know who I want to go and see this "bigfoot"?

ranae.jpg

YES!! Now there's " the biggest skeptic of the Bigfoot Community!" Not Musky Whatshisname. Great idea.

@Cisco - I see that now and I was in journo mode so It went over my head lol. I'm probably one of the most sarcastic people around, so I got a good laugh out of it :)

@Sciencecritic - Cisco posted the list, not me.

You do realize Dyer has stated numous times on his podcast that people should not believe his claims. At the end of all this he'll say he told everybody not to believe him, but people wouldn't listen.

52 pages. Just incredible. Hope RD is giving Jacki and Violet a cut of his corpse cash! As Cisco says this would have been dead in the water a long time ago without them. It's been fun despite it giving coverage to RD and his latest hoodwink reboot.

Nothing new received from my freelance 'source' although I did follow through with her suggestion that I contact Minnow and share my concerns.

RD only has around another 6 weeks of 'playtime' left before Minnow begin releasing some press info prior to the films release.

I guess the MIB's will be ready to pounce any time now....

I'm not sure if it was clear, but my list of 14 things was intended to be funny.... I thought #1, #6 & #7 would make that clear.

I got your humor Cisco! :)

Found this thread on Mr Musky....back in Oct

http://bigfooteviden...m-michigan.html

I read this statement posted in comment section at bottom of that article. Makes me wonder...hmmmmmmmmmmmm

"This guy is nothing more than a trouble maker and poser. He is the big mouth "skeptic" over at Facebook/Find Bigfoot. He loves to make fun and ridicule the believers. I am skeptical but i do not use those kinds of tactics just to make myself look smart or make appear that I am the smartest person on the Internet.

These pics and his story Fit his MO. He tries to get people to agree that the pics show a Sas then he will ridicule them as blind followers of "The Cult of Bigfoot"

What if this is a similar tactic? Keep in mind, I'm just throwing out a possible scenario here.

At a MINIMUM, Musky is a shady...querky figure. Is THAT who want verifying your claim? I don't think so.

Thanks ronn1.

From what I read here Mr Allen was active on FB prior to the emergence of the tent video. A couple of the comments say that he is the "knower".

I don't know about that ; )

One thing is certain...he isn't well liked or respected...at least that's my take.

Edited by ronn1

I got your humor Cisco! :)

I read this statement posted in comment section at bottom of that article. Makes me wonder...hmmmmmmmmmmmm

"This guy is nothing more than a trouble maker and poser. He is the big mouth "skeptic" over at Facebook/Find Bigfoot. He loves to make fun and ridicule the believers. I am skeptical but i do not use those kinds of tactics just to make myself look smart or make appear that I am the smartest person on the Internet.

These pics and his story Fit his MO. He tries to get people to agree that the pics show a Sas then he will ridicule them as blind followers of "The Cult of Bigfoot"

What if this is a similar tactic? Keep in mind, I'm just throwing out a possible scenario here.

I hate to say it, but I think you hit the nail on the head. It sure looks this way.

Yes...that's why I posted the link...looks like a potential Dyer player. Dyer is taking NO chances with Musky..why should he? He's in control and his Dog & Pony Show is running on all cylinders now. Why mess it up? This whole Musky affair is more SMOKE & MIRRORS...courtesy of Mr Dyer.

Cisco ypur absolutely right. RD dont have $%@# c'mon you think anyone could ship transport a 900lb animal from San Antonio to LV by himself. No' Only time a secret is ever kept between more than one person if all but that one person is dead. he would need help moving packing it unpacking it and storing it. Hes at his old tricks people dont buy into the hype