Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Jaqui and Violet

Let's keep this going! With any luck, we can surpass the MK thread....

Even though I don't believe the story, I have to admit, the tent video was well done.

Jaqui and Violet

Let's keep this going! With any luck, we can surpass the MK thread....

Even though I don't believe the story, I have to admit, the tent video was well done.

Great good to keep your support Cisco! :) btw...I know this thread is entertaining somewhat, I dont actually contribute to it for entertainment purposes at all! Does that make me sound sad :girlwacko:

This appears to be the nail in the coffin for Dyer..thanks for bringing this to our attention,

Well done Ronn1 for bringing this discussion to its final resting place.

btw....Do you also buy those great deals offered to you from door sales men - you know the ones that will help you cut back dirt quicker than the one you already have? hehe

Guest VioletX

Thanks Cisco, we will stick with it until the end.

But I will concede that honor,(however thrilling,lol), to the Ketchum thread.

Spoof or not, if he is caught in a hoax, all he has to say is, "well, it was there, on my website, you were all idiots to believe". He did this same thing after being exposed in 2008. It's his insurance so to speak.

And I've certainly never seen another BFer do anything similar.

Yes thats true WldHrtRnch - maybe its his 'disclaimer'. *thinks* hmmm I must come up with a get out clause if this all turns out to be a hoax. Maybe I will claim I have just had a frontal labotomy and I'm just recovering! No, but really I am just going to take it on the chin and go 'oh well what the' :)

Well, we know that RD follows this thread. Is he a member here?

I wonder what this brings him? Is it the attention?

I just don't see it. If it were me, I would be humiliated. Who would ever want to be portrayed as a con artist and a scammer? Even if this story were true, it must be very hurtful to be seen in this light.

In fact, after hearing one of his rants on YouTube, I think he is very affected by the way he's perceived. He plays it off like he does not care but you don't need to have taken Psych 101 to see that he has some serious issues with self esteem.

Spoof or not, if he is caught in a hoax, all he has to say is, "well, it was there, on my website, you were all idiots to believe". He did this same thing after being exposed in 2008. It's his insurance so to speak.

And I've certainly never seen another BFer do anything similar.

Yep, he says all the time on his podcast â€don't believe me". When it gets exposed he'll say I told everybody not to believe me until I produced a body, but nobody would listen.

@cisco. Rd probably is member so he can keep informed on what is being said about him. As we saw with `daisy in the box´ bff is ground zero for what is going on in the bf community. Alot of information is shared and posted by members, often before it hits the other blogs and forums.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Agreed, Cisco, it appears he has some very very serious issues with self esteem. Poor RD. :( Some people crave attention, whether positive or negative, it matters not, as long as all the attention is focused on them.

ss, haven't listened to his podcasts, but I do believe you. I did see a video that he did about the '08 hoax, saying he told ten, (ten, holding up both hands with all ten fingers splayed, lol,) ten different stories. He said everyone should have known he was lying and were idiots for believing him. In light of that, his "spoof" website speaks volumes to me.

Is there anyone else (other than you VioletX) who thinks that this story may be true and so therefore worth discussing the possibilities of it being true?

I don't particularly think it's worth discussing, or ever was for that matter, but I still have reason to think it may be true.

Somebody we never heard of popping in with another unsubstantiated story, doesn't mean everything has been settled.

Yea he wants the attention good or bad. Anybody that believes RD on anything BF needes to go back and read every thread on here about him. The guys a perpetual liar. The tent video is well done ill give him that. ....But aint no way in Hell hes got a body.. Hes laughing at all those who thinks he does.

I don't particularly think it's worth discussing, or ever was for that matter, but I still have reason to think it may be true.

Somebody we never heard of popping in with another unsubstantiated story, doesn't mean everything has been settled.

Yes thats true Sasfooty. It seems futile discussing this story until more conclusive evidence is provided. Until then, its all just speculation. However, we have had fun trying to figure out how a body could be moved, we have loved it when our No.1 detective in San Antonio 'Cisco' here has reported back with interviews with the homeless and camp and gory photos of dead animals. Its a kind of 'who dunnit' without a possible body! :) Edited by JackiLB

No offence meant ladies! Reckon we have several fun filled pages before the walls start closing in on the 'best Bigfoot tracker'!

I don't believe it's true, but i don't believe it's not true either. There's no physical evidence in either direction. There's film that can be faked and there's testimonial evidence, but it's not proof in either direction. So continuing to speculate won't solve anything, but it doesn't hurt anything either.

In my opinion the stronger evidence lies in the hoax side, but it's not now, nor will it ever be the determining factor in the final outcome.

Guest VioletX

@ Sasfooty, lol, even if it is true it probably is not worth discussing until we see the film and/or body. We should probably edit the title here to read Rick Dyer Again( for entertainment purposes only).

I agree, with your second sentence, even if Steve saw something...in early days it was black and white, who knows what he saw, maybe it was edited too remove film crew to prevent legal ramifications.

Edited by VioletX

No offence meant ladies! Reckon we have several fun filled pages before the walls start closing in on the 'best Bigfoot tracker'!

No too late MG go away and shut the door LOL