Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

Thanks Chelefoot and Skyla!

@KB, you make a great point there however, since none of us are hiring RD to clean our houses, we do not have that much to lose except for out time at this point and I am here at the forum for one silly reason or other anyway.

side note- have not started the "Time management for Dummies" book yet,lol.

Edited by VioletX

I am really sorry to hear about the distress and trauma of what you went through. No one deserves that kind of experience and I feel very sorry for you for having that episode in your life. We all have our stories where we have been let down and infact using cases of relationships is a very good one. If someone cheated on me, I would never ever forgive them again. But despite this, we are not in an intimate relationship with Rick Dyer (phew) and we are not hiring him either. We are therefore more detached.

I too find it extremely hard finding trust to let anyone into my life as far as relationships go, but I have put trust in total strangers for other aspects of my life. When I was a child I developed arthritus in my hips and by the age of 21, I had to have both my hips replaced. I am now 50 and have now had 5 hip replacements (I keep wearing them out). I am due for my 6th one next year. Every time I go into hospital, I have to sign long documents that cite just how many risks there are in the op. And each time I put all my trust with total strangers armed with scalpels, saws and lethal anaesthetic to give me the mobility I desire. Everytime, my trust has paid off and I lead a very active life. If I didnt trust them, I would be in a wheel chair now and I would have sued their pants off! But I am glad that I take that risk. I wouldnt want them in my homes or as part of my private life, but I am willing to take the risks.

With this story, we have to remember that it doesnt only involve Rick Dyer but it involves many other people - all of whom are keeping quiet! I think we should look at the wider picture of this story and there are so many aspects to it that could prove it to actually be true.

VioletX, it is just about trust, simple and easy. I don't trust him.

JackiLB, I too am sorry for your health problems. I hope things are better for you and continued good health. However at least those Dr's have a history of doing good and great things that have helped. RD on the other hand has to prove himself to ME. If he has proved himself to you and you trust him, that is for you to decide.

KB

Guest VioletX

KB

It probably is wise not to trust him.

I have some doubts, ofcourse, but am seeing enough things that make me believe the story. Not too risky on my part, just risking my pride I guess...

Sorry but I'm with KBhunter on this one. Way to many contradictions. Money is the name of the game for any film production company and if Minnow Films had real footage of this far out story they would be hustling their fannies off promoting and getting ready for a big release ASAP. They could easily recoup their costs and make a substantial profit. Not so much as a leak from Minnow, not a hint that we have something BIG and we're gonna market this, even to a network and make us a ton of money. Naw, it's a con.

Edited by doglover

JackiLB, I too am sorry for your health problems. I hope things are better for you and continued good health. However at least those Dr's have a history of doing good and great things that have helped. RD on the other hand has to prove himself to ME. If he has proved himself to you and you trust him, that is for you to decide.

KB

Yes but Minnow films have a history of doing good and great things? And they are part of the story?

It probably is wise not to trust him.

I have some doubts, ofcourse, but am seeing enough things that make me believe the story. Not too risky on my part, just risking my pride I guess...

Yes thats just it - we risk our pride being dented. Nothing more.

Anyway, there will soon be a finale. If it's a hoax I don't think he can pull this off indefinetely.

I think it can drag out a looong time if he doesn't let someone reputable examine the body. Really examine it, not just view it. When the Minnow film comes out and there is no dead BF, he will say they decided not to show it due to controversy. He will milk it for as long as there are people who are willing to believe him.

When the shot was fired and BF was a confirmed kill, then this no longer became a documentary about men and monsters, it became a documentary about the greatest find since the New World. Oh, hold on, wait until the film festival! Yeah ok!

EXACTLY. A BF kill would not be part of a documentary, it would BE the documentary. Same as CN's book. Note the Examiner article. He barely mentions it! Check out the answer to # 7!!

Yes but Minnow films have a history of doing good and great things? And they are part of the story?

Yes thats just it - we risk our pride being dented. Nothing more.

And what is Minnow saying?

A fragment from the interview with Christopher Noel in the Examiner: "But all of this material will soon become obsolete, eclipsed by the Minnow Films footage shot in San Antonio on September 6th, 2012. This footage is due to be released in early March, at the South By Southwest Film Festival.".

So it's not April anymore?

http://www.examiner....s-tell-no-tales

Does not say "the footage, which I have seen and is awesome, is due to be released ... "

I can't remember if this has been mentioned, but I'm wondering if Extreme Expeditions was at that campsite during the filming. Extreme Expeditions are the people who captured the possible bigfoot picture in the pacific northwest and are supposedly in this minnow films documentary as well. That picture was taken on September 4th, which means they were in the states while minnow films was filming in San Antonio.

I think it was mentioned that Extreme Expeditions will be in the documentary looking for the orang pendek. I have heard them mention in several interviews that they have been looking for the orang pendek so that goes along with the story.

Dyer mentions in a video that the expedition in San Antonio is sold out and that there will be other researchers there so I wonder who those other researchers were. It makes sense that the guys from extreme expeditions were in San Antonio since they were in the states during that time. I have listened to several long interviews from those guys and they never even hinted at knowing anything about a bigfoot being shot.

Edit to say that now that I wrote that I now remember I have thought of that connection a long time ago and may have even posted my thoughts about it somewhere. LOL, it's all running together. It was new to me though that Dyer said there were other researchers there and that does back up what I had thought before.

Edited by JRid

JackiLB, the thing you must know is that hoaxers hurt any of us that have had experiences and have tried to get the truth out. I have been ridiculed and I have had people make fun of the fact I have had experiences and I work with researchers on a daily basis. I have good friends that have caught a lot of flack for being involved and every time there is a hoax revealed, it makes those of us with real encounters look bad. I have "skin in the game" from that perspective.

Oh, and I sholuld mention.....I have met and consider myself friends with Christopher Noel. I have no reason to doubt he has seen something, but that does not mean I still don't trust RD.

KB

• Upvote 2

What anyone says isn't proof. They tried the block of ice routine last time. The body needs to be examined, not just looked at.

BINGO! That what I've been saying with this Musky visit. Dyer is quite capable of *cobbling* body parts...as evidenced in his last hoax. As I recall he used REAL eyes..teeth..tongue..guts..etc..on the 08 body hoax. I'm sure he's MUCH more prepared this time. Unless Musky is allowed to probe this thing..extensively...he can be easily fooled. In fact, unless he's a expert on anatomy, I'm not so sure he'll be able to verify anyway.

JackiLB, the thing you must know is that hoaxers hurt any of us that have had experiences and have tried to get the truth out.

Not to mention money they bilk out of people who believe them. RD is not doing this just to have a good laugh. He's not doing it for the good of the species or to prove to science they exist. He wants a payoff. And since a real dead BF would be worth a great GREAT deal of money, he would have cashed in long ago.

Oh, and I sholuld mention.....I have met and consider myself friends with Christopher Noel. I have no reason to doubt he has seen something, but that does not mean I still don't trust RD.

KB

So what is your take on this KB? CN has staked his reputation on RDs story being true. Not just part of the story but all of it. Do you believe it based on CN's word?

Yes I am slowly learning that the kind of trust bigfooters have is a very delicate and fragile one and rightly so and I do totally respect why you cant trust Dyer. I do but only because I think there are too many aspects to this story that could work.

I have yet to hear, hear of, heard from anyone who has examined the body!

If a BF was shot in SA, Tx then leading scientists would be examining a body! This is(?) one of the biggest finds in history and it is controlled by a used car salesman, and a BF skeptic! Yeah, right!

RD have a press conference NOW!

He has maintained that Staff from *A BIG UNIVERSITY* have had access to the body. I raise the BEE ESS FLAG on that notion big time. If they had access you would see leaks at a minimum. Why? Well... it's not very likely that they wouldn't be bound by an NDA. Even if they were (which I can't imagine here)..you're going to get leaks from that source on something this big. Is anyone here aware of a University entering an NDA on a RESEARCH topic?

So what is your take on this KB? CN has staked his reputation on RDs story being true. Not just part of the story but all of it. Do you believe it based on CN's word?

I know CN is well liked and respected. I have no issue with that...but..I have seen his videos and he claims to be an habituator,,ie,,he feeds them (at least my take). He also has come out with a book. It appears to me, in the case of Dyer, that he has made his supporting claim BUT has not given us any reason WHY! I don't think Dyer has given him access to any of his material either. I have never seen Dyer MENTION Noel. Just food for thought here.