Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I hope you are right HawkO!

But true logic here, why this way?

If he presented it to the scientific community, he still would have the last laugh on the BF community.

It makes no sense! Well following the RD story, maybe it does! Lol

He will either be crowned the Best or laughed at from now on!

We will see, tic tock

Guest blackbriar

How many people with the first name of "Musky" do you know? Sounds like a name made up by Stan Lee for Marvel Comics.

Muskys real name is Allen, second is unknown.

According to an interview on YouTube the other night, talking to FB/FB I think

Well, according to the pictures Musky is a Saints fan. Booo!!!!

Something that I just thought about is if this is fake Dyer must know for sure that Minnow films will not out him. He is taking it to another level and if it's fake one would think he would be worried about them busting him, but he obviously isn't . That means it's either real or Minnows is in on the hoax to a certain degree.

Guest VioletX

I am getting on-line late...guess there is no statement from Musky Allen anywhere yet. His last words to me were to the effect of, we at the BFF would have to wait to get any more info until he released it after seeing the body. I do not blame him after the reception he received here.

Guest VioletX

I am getting on-line late...guess there is no statement from Musky Allen anywhere yet. His last words to me were to the effect of, we at the BFF would have to wait to get any more info until he released it after seeing the body. I do not blame him after the reception he received here.

Did I just sound like a prim schoolteacher,lol?

Here is the latest update from the crypto crew. There is speculation that Meldrum was one of the people there, but I've seen it reported from someone who would know that Meldrum was definitely not there.

http://www.thecryptocrew.com/2013/02/breaking-news-tent-video.html?showComment=1360164748536#c694685138234940085

VioletX, Musky gets that same reception almost everywhere he posts and he keeps coming back for it over and over and over.

Guest VioletX

Here is the latest update from the crypto crew. There is speculation that Meldrum was one of the people there, but I've seen it reported from someone who would know that Meldrum was definitely not there.

http://www.thecrypto...685138234940085

VioletX, Musky gets that same reception almost everywhere he posts and he keeps coming back for it over and over and over.

Well...then maybe he will return eh?

The Bigfoot is MM and Hulk lovechild??

Edited by VioletX

What made me doubt Musky, was when he went on the attack on the woman on FB. musky did not have a axe to grind there. RD is a big boy and can defend himself. Why did Musky jump on a wagon when he was about to either

See the most spectacular thing in 500 years

Or

Expose the biggest hoax (2)

Makes no sense.

It just sounded like desperate men in a desperate camp!

Edited by lhlyda

What type of reception did he think he would receive? Horah! Cheers! ( jk violet ) But seriously, no one named called or went below the belt line. WE only asked legit questions. To be the skeptic he claims to be, he surely is use to people "speculating".

Edited by simplyskyla

Guest VioletX

What made me doubt Musky, was when he went on the attack on the woman on FB. musky did not have a axe to grind there. RD is a big boy and can defend himself. Why did Musky jump on a wagon when he was about to either

See the most spectacular thing in 500 years

Or

Expose the biggest hoax (2)

Makes no sense.

It just sounded like desperate men in a desperate camp!

Dyer does these little expose's every day, nothing unusual about that. I really don't read FB/FB comments that often to know whether or not it is typical of Allen.

Edited by VioletX

Guest DantheMan

Yes....

:)

For the record, I personally don't feel Musky received any reception here at all, he's not even been here yet.....third party posting via VioletX does not count. IMO.