Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Ronn - I don't know how BF got to Vegas ( I stopped reading all the posts after awhile) but if it were by plane you can't just put a big box on it with out the TSA checking it, any large item gets scanned, ITS MANDITORY. Heck when I fly off to play golf they scann my sticks. See here http://science.howst...t-security5.htm

Do you seriously think they bought him a ticket on a commercial airliner????

If this happened, there are "money people" involved. They aren't stupid, & they know how to make things happen. Moving the body would have been the least of their concerns.

• Upvote 1

It is a 20 hour trip from San Antonio to Las Vegas, some 1200 odd miles.....I don't think it's ever been alleged that he flew the body back

Musky the Mole Allen allegedly has to endure a four hour + drive before being able to view the hoax....I mean the body. Could this perhaps mean that they would be driving east from Vegas towards San Antonio? If they are driving that far, the body is not in Vegas as many have speculated.

Meaning perhaps Dyer only had to drive the body some 16 hours outside of San Antonio. Anyone know that route and any "big universities" along the way, perhaps near 16 hours away???

We don't know where he has the *body* stored...could be anywhere.

njjohn,

I told everyone why he stopped posting, you cannot just speculate about why he did not answer your questions, your guess is incorrect from my perspective of actually having a dialogue with him.

Agree on this.

Edited by ronn1

njjohn,

I told everyone why he stopped posting, you cannot just speculate about why he did not answer your questions, your guess is incorrect from my perspective of actually having a dialogue with him.

Speculate? He answered every other question after mine. Mine related to Dyer and Biscotti were sidestepped and given the I don't want any association with Dyer period response. Then he responds to a few of the freezer questions and when I mention that the body would decompose in those conditions, he disappears. And you're speculating that's because of a not-so-warm response here. In my years of interviewing across all topics, that's realizing you said something you shouldn't have. And that was 12:34pm. He then spent a few hours defending Dyer. Doesn't that directly contradict what he told me?

Look at the 2008 Hoax. Dyer has body, in flies Biscardi to verify the body. I'm not speculating, I'm connecting the dots. I wouldn't have even thought about the freezer unless Ronn1 hadn't of posted the stats and temp range. I then researched and found what temperatures decomposition starts and is slowed at. Embalming info was easy to find.

Speculating is guessing. What I've done is connect the info directly from the horse's mouth that you can find all in this thread. It's all right there.

I'm still not convinced Musky is the SHILL here...certainly possible though. The manner in which he reacts and provides info will give us a clue.

Guest VioletX

@njjohn,

I cannot reply to what he did after he stopped posting here...

He in fact answered my question to him in personal message about the body storage, (and I posted his response here), and when he did not get to you in time and you posted about being"side-stepped" was when he posted to me in exasperation about people jumping to conclusions and a few other comments that were a bit snarky from others and well he was over it.

So yes, it was an unfortunate set of communications here, whatever, just don't make of it anything more than that.

We don't know where he has the *body* stored...could be anywhere.

Musky had a ticket to Las Vegas, the actual e-ticket was posted on a site.

Do you seriously think they bought him a ticket on a commercial airliner????

If this happened, there are "money people" involved. They aren't stupid, & they know how to make things happen. Moving the body would have been the least of their concerns.

The TSA would have stopped the BF in a box in a heart beat and it would have been all over the news, minutes later.

1200 mile 20 hour trip in a rented truck?

Had to be a fridge truck, to keep BF freash. Where can you rent a fridge truck in San Antonio? Also need to creat BF and lift him into a truck, so a fork lift must have been used or several guys lifting, more NDAs? . Where can you get a creat in San Antonio? Must have taken Interstate Route 10 to get there (Vegas) many universities on the way including Texas A&M. Also no truck stops along the way, truck inspection? 1200 miles is a long way to drive alone with out stopping a few times, could have had a companion.

The more you break this down the fishier it gets.

It doesn't matter why he left. The sidestepping and his contradiction on Dyer was just supporting material. The information about the storage room is impossible if you want to preserve a body. It would have decomposed in 5 months. I don't need to make anything more than that.

Well, one they we do know for sure in all of this is that this thread is going to really blow up tomorrow. I wonder how many pages we will hit by the end of this week.

Speculate? He answered every other question after mine. Mine related to Dyer and Biscotti were sidestepped and given the I don't want any association with Dyer period response. Then he responds to a few of the freezer questions and when I mention that the body would decompose in those conditions, he disappears. And you're speculating that's because of a not-so-warm response here. In my years of interviewing across all topics, that's realizing you said something you shouldn't have. And that was 12:34pm. He then spent a few hours defending Dyer. Doesn't that directly contradict what he told me?

Look at the 2008 Hoax. Dyer has body, in flies Biscardi to verify the body. I'm not speculating, I'm connecting the dots. I wouldn't have even thought about the freezer unless Ronn1 hadn't of posted the stats and temp range. I then researched and found what temperatures decomposition starts and is slowed at. Embalming info was easy to find.

Speculating is guessing. What I've done is connect the info directly from the horse's mouth that you can find all in this thread. It's all right there.

I agree with you njjohn

I'm sure this all started with someone betting Dyer that he couldn't pull off the same stunt again, and of course Dyer being so arrogant, puffed out his chest and said, CAN TOO!

He's put all his effort in believing the Bigfoot community are a bunch of gullible dumb arses, and he will prove it.

The question now is.... Will he?

Edited by lil foot

what are musky allen's credentials to say....yea it's a squatch? it just sounds kind of preposterous...

i certainly don't have any...although I did crank on the ACT Science Reasoning section way back when....

Edited by clubbedfoot

Guest VioletX

It doesn't matter why he left. The sidestepping and his contradiction on Dyer was just supporting material. The information about the storage room is impossible if you want to preserve a body. It would have decomposed in 5 months. I don't need to make anything more than that.

You are still assuming he was plugged in and purposely side stepping questions, a mini barage of questions...that he had to relay through me, that was not my impression.

The information about the storage of the body came from a lawyer, and we are interpreting that how we want to, now that you have investigated into these methods maybe you are more of an authority than Musky. But from my side his response was that he did not know anything definate about the storage just what he had been told.

what are musky allen's credentials to say....yea it's a squatch? it just sounds kind of preposterous...

i certainly don't have any...although I did crank on the ACT Science Reasoning section way back when....

He may be one of the musketeers

Tomorrow should be interesting...all eyes on Musky. Dyer did say he would take pics of Musky inspecting the body on his blog.

What a circus...

He may be one of the musketeers

ha!! i actually looked and there's nothing really....he called some dude from team tazer a short dork or something along those lines....

does he have a biology degree???