Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

If Musky thought any of the questions he got yesterday were "tough," he's not ready for the spotlight. Most of what was asked was softball questions and he came into the thread mocking the researching of his anonymous identity. He gets no pity for me. As a skeptic, he should expect the same scrutiny he commonly uses against others to be skeptical of him. But like most, he can dish it out and not take it. It's an old trick, just a new dog.

ITs jsut the conclusion I have come up with after following this guy since his first hoax. Trust me, a freind of mine showed me the tent video, and I immediatly said, thats fake, Rick Dyer is involved in.. But over the last several months, listening to his pod casts, watching his youtubes, reading posts...and now the latest developnemt.. I am going he actually does have a body.

I guess it's all about opinions, Hawk-O. I think it's a hoax for precisely the reasons you think it's genuine. It's interesting that two people could come to diametrically opposing views based on the evidence (or lack thereof) presented. Is there anyway we could both be right??!! e.g. he really did shoot one but the tent video is a hoax? Or vice versa? For me, no, it's a hoax pure and simple but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Cheers.

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics

Guest VioletX

What type of reception did he think he would receive? Horah! Cheers! ( jk violet ) But seriously, no one named called or went below the belt line. WE only asked legit questions. To be the skeptic he claims to be, he surely is use to people "speculating".

I think he felt he had been giving fair answers and people were attacking him.

That is the last word from me on this ; ]

Edited by VioletX

Me too lhlyda. After RD posted about her on his blog, he left her alone. Did not post again. That was the night before. But in the morning, Musky stirred it up and kept it up for hours, trying to dig up dirt on her. But hey "it's not personal" WTH? Not personal? Why did he have to get involved? To save RDs precious honor? Please.

Dyer does these little expose's every day, nothing unusual about that. I really don't read FB/FB comments that often to know whether or not it is typical of Allen.

But I wasn't talking about RD's little exposé's, it wasn't Musky fight!

BTW, do you know Allen?

Guest VioletX

But I wasn't talking about RD's little exposé's, it wasn't Musky fight!

BTW, do you know Allen?

I just meant I did not know if Musky is in general arguing about random things on FB/FB. No, I do not know him at all, just contacted him when I wanted to know more about his history.

So....Rick is supposed to have a Radio show about the viewing on Friday night. I wonder if we have to wait until then to hear from Musky?

yea but from the little time I have spent perusing the Bigfoot boards and blogs one thing has struck me Belmar is how petty and jealous people in this community can be. It really doesn't matter WHO came out and said it is real, we both know that they will be slammed by 75% of the posters. Look at Melba Ketchum, she seems like a reputable player without some hidden money-making agenda and she is criticized and made fun of-and she's serious person of science.

It does matter who comes out and says its real until then the only thing that matters is that it's Dyer.

I would encourage you to have a look closer look at Ketchum. As far as $$ goes she has recieved a reported $500k in donations to run her study. She has registered 40+/- domain names and filed patents. She has threatened anyone who comes near her project.

I can't say whether she is reputable or not but to not see a "money-making agenda" is wearing blinders.

Well, Dyer said he was proud to report Musky wasn't the only one who verified the body, so there may be a surprise there...

Or not...

Hey maybe he took the advice of VioletX and I and he took along either Oprah or Kate Middleton :queen:

VioletX/lhlyda

From what I know about Musky Allen, from reading his posts on FBFB over the last few years, he has never really got involved in slanging matches with people, despite getting a lot of nasty comments directed towards him. He has always stuck to arguing the points about the subject, and actually made some compelling arguments. This latest thing where he has got involved with this lady is not like him. Someone pulled him up about it but he said it wasn't a personal attack on her. Odd.

Best.

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics

Guest VioletX

Jacki-I knew it was Oprah! Who do you think gave that brand new Navigator to Dyer? ;D

Edited by VioletX

ITs jsut the conclusion I have come up with after following this guy since his first hoax. Trust me, a freind of mine showed me the tent video, and I immediatly said, thats fake, Rick Dyer is involved in.. But over the last several months, listening to his pod casts, watching his youtubes, reading posts...and now the latest developnemt.. I am going he actually does have a body.

Ah Hawk-o now you tell us! You could have been keeping VioletX and I company all these weeks rather waiting quietly in the wings.......doh!

I am getting on-line late...guess there is no statement from Musky Allen anywhere yet. His last words to me were to the effect of, we at the BFF would have to wait to get any more info until he released it after seeing the body. I do not blame him after the reception he received here.

Me too VX. I reacon Musky is in A&E being revived from shock -they are desperately giving him lots of hot cups of sweet tea laced with scotch hehe

What made me doubt Musky, was when he went on the attack on the woman on FB. musky did not have a axe to grind there. RD is a big boy and can defend himself. Why did Musky jump on a wagon when he was about to either

See the most spectacular thing in 500 years

Or

Expose the biggest hoax (2)

Makes no sense.

It just sounded like desperate men in a desperate camp!

Yeah I still reacon the episode with the pro on FB was all just to take peoples minds off what was really going on. Honestly I reacon it was a distraction method.

How many people with the first name of "Musky" do you know? Sounds like a name made up by Stan Lee for Marvel Comics.

None, but I did know a guy who had the nickname "Musky".....Could throw the $%^& out of a football....he could have been a Marvel Comic who knocked people out with

40 yard zingers....