Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

We will have to wait for him to answer, but initially he had responded to me when I had asked him to fill us in here, because many wanted to know more...Later he joined, with his own intentions to set the record straight and I do think he answered what he could considering he was using me as the messenger,

We will have to wait for him to answer, but initially he had responded to me when I had asked him to fill us in here, because many wanted to know more...Later he joined, with his own intentions to set the record straight and I do think he answered what he could considering he was using me as the messenger,

I don't understand what's taking him so long here. He could at least come out with a preliminary statement of the facts. My guess is that he will post it on FB..but Dyer should follow up pretty quickly and post his response on his blog.

Guest VioletX

Violet...this is your conscience. Come to the other side.....( please read this to yourself with a darth vader voice for full effect )

LOL, I just spit out my tea and scotch, no, actually I was drinking tea...virgin tea.

Allen will be on FB/FB 9pm Eastern,, just saw it on FB

Edited by VioletX

LOL, I just spit out my tea and scotch, no, actually I was drinking tea...virgin tea.

Will there be a link to it? I saw FB/FB page and someone posted about the interview. Nothing there yet though.

I'm thinking of writing a song about this...

So if you're a hungry old bigfoot roaming the cool Texas night

and you see some ribs and decide on a bite

that's all well and good but just take my advice

don't come back for seconds or you'll regret it I tell ya

cause Rick's ribs'll kill ya. I know that it's true

Rick's ribs'll kill ya and now we got proof

It don't even matter if you're 8 and a half feet

You best stay away from that sweet sticky treat

hangin' down from that tree...

LOL

Edited by SoFla

Guest VioletX

Will there be a link to it? I saw FB/FB page and someone posted about the interview. Nothing there yet though.

I am confused...just a little while ago Rick said it would be 9 on FB/FB

now he just posted this, I have a feeling he is uncertain:

Bigfoot: The Evidence

5 minutes ago via mobile

According to rumours, Musky Allen will be making a video relating to the trip to Vegas and his experience viewing the dead Bigfoot. More details to follow, hopefully.

hmmm strange.....if I just saw a BF body i'd be telling everyone. Hello! operator, please connect me to Oprah stat....wait better yet, get me Jon Stewart!

A lady mentioned this on FB/FB and I think it really is quite ironic. For a long time Musky has been constantly telling people how wrong they all are when they claim to have seen a bigfoot, but have no evidence. He has been spreading that around every free second he has and everywhere he can. Now Musky will be trying to convince people that he saw a bigfoot, but he has no evidence to prove it. Good stuff.

9pm? More sleep :)