Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I just watched the MOST bizarre youtube I have ever seen in my life that Rick Dyer did 3 weeks ago.....oh my. Check his vids out there and you may start to believe what I have beed telling you all.

KB

KB thank for trying to add the voice of reason to this madness. RD the hoaxer a scam artist just another one in his long line of theatrics that have some on here wide eyed and awwed its actual comical that anyone would by into this guy

Well, NGJ, you know how us "beleeevers" are......

No Sas, I'm a believer myself. I'm just wondering if there's something in particular about this story that makes you believe it or is it just a feeling? Like does his description jive with what you've seen or something? I'm just curious, I've never seen you endorse any particular story so strongly, so I was just wondering why this one. I'm not calling you out by any means; if this is true I want to be on the right side! :)

Why would I join when the scientific evidence says it's impossible? Everyone wanted evidence, but ignore it when it's in the open. No thanks, I'll stick with facts.

+ times 1000

Sas, my mind is still trying to sort it out! Now, my wife has had her first visual! Sure changed our lives!

KB

I had no trouble coming to terms with what i saw just wish i would have had a camera or my rifle at the time

Adam, especially being from GA and a believer, it gripes me to no end to see hoaxing. It helps create more animosity between skeptics and those of us that are caught in this that have seen or experienced them. We are called names and not believed to the point it creates a very hostile environment sometimes. I don't try to convince anyone because it doesn't matter if I am believed or not abd that should not stand in the way of respecting other's beliefs.

KB

I would like to be the first to welcome Musky Allen who has just registered 15 minutes ago and is currently watching this thread! So....

WHAT DID YOU SEE????

What made me smile, on FB this guy posts that everyone is waiting on the discovery of the century, and we are going to learn in on FAcebook! Lol he said go look in the morrow and say that!

I want a scientist and a press conference!

Did I read that right where someone said that when this psychopath supposedly shot SASSY in San Antonio that authorities were called and they came and viewed the body and said "no crime here" and let them go with the dead SASSY? Is that the story?

If that is what happened I am convinced now more than ever that it's a complete HOAX. NO WAY would a couple of LEO's arrive on the scene where someone just shot and killed the most elusive creature in history and they just walk off without telling a soul about it. It would take about 10 minutes before EVERYONE on the entire force knew about it. Then the wives/girlfriends would know and how long do you think it would take to get to a paper or a reporter?

Nalajr

Guest OntarioSquatch

A lot of the recent Rick Dyer supporters are either new to Bigfootery or long time deceivers. The Bigfoot community being taken advantage of big time, but I guess this will soon resolve itself because Rick will eventually reach a dead end with this hoax just like any other hoax. This kind of thing won't drag on.

I would like to be the first to welcome Musky Allen who has just registered 15 minutes ago and is currently watching this thread! So....

WHAT DID YOU SEE????

drum roll.....................

Believing in BF and believing in RDs story are two different things. I believe in the existence of BFs. I just think RDs claims are a load of you know what. The only things that are verifiable, apparently, are that he was at that San Antonio location with Minnow in Sept and that he was in front of the Excalibur hotel last night with a dude who calls himself Musky Allen.

Adam, especially being from GA and a believer, it gripes me to no end to see hoaxing. It helps create more animosity between skeptics and those of us that are caught in this that have seen or experienced them. We are called names and not believed to the point it creates a very hostile environment sometimes. I don't try to convince anyone because it doesn't matter if I am believed or not abd that should not stand in the way of respecting other's beliefs.

KB

Well Said KB!!