Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

If he is here.... he may be like me and just walk away for a bit with the browser open...but maybe he can tell us when he will make a statement even i he is not going to make it here ; }

I would like to be the first to welcome Musky Allen who has just registered 15 minutes ago and is currently watching this thread! So....

WHAT DID YOU SEE????

His profile says NO - he has not experienced an encounter with a bigfoot like creature. I guess he saw nothing?

'I just spoke with a very well respected person from the Bigfoot community this morning and he stated the Bigfoot communities worst nightmare has came true. Rick Dyer has found Bigfoot!'

What an odd thing for RD to say.

SSR Team

Edited by BobbyO

Guest VioletX

'I just spoke with a very well respected person from the Bigfoot community this morning and he stated the Bigfoot communities worst nightmare has came true. Rick Dyer has found Bigfoot!'

What an odd thing for RD to say.

can you tell us where that came from ??

So what's next? Is FB/FB supposed to be doing an interview with Musky Allen that they'll put up on their site or what? Anyone know?

His profile says NO - he has not experienced an encounter with a bigfoot like creature. I guess he saw nothing?

Oh right! You mean his profile here? Well he created his account a while back (not sure when exactly) so I am guessing that is why he has put he hasnt had an encounter. :music:

Guest VioletX

I saw that earlier today on his blog..not worth mentioning, since it's self serving.

thanks I still could not find it oh well, doesn't matter. We need real news!

Yes you can come join us Skyla and MarkGlasgow too (but only if he wears his kilt) ;) LOL

i'd like to see that. Kilts are sexy! Can I say that on here? lol