Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

Thanks now on FB/FB page someone said that Musky will speak tonight at 9 EST-any idea WHERE we might hear this?

Who said this, someone who is in the know?

Who said this, someone who is in the know?

MMA Uprising on FB/FB's Bigfoot page in the thread that Musky accuses that lady of getting arrested for prostitution.

Guest VioletX

MMA Uprising on FB/FB's Bigfoot page in the thread that Musky accuses that lady of getting arrested for prostitution.

thanks, why are they posting on that old thread...lol?

Well musky is on here now. When and where will you speak?

Well musky is on here now. When and where will you speak?

He may not be technically capable of posting if he is having the same glitch still...

thanks, why are they posting on that old thread...lol?

He may not be technically capable of posting if he is having the same glitch still...

Maybe you can be his communicator again?

Oh right! You mean his profile here? Well he created his account a while back (not sure when exactly) so I am guessing that is why he has put he hasnt had an encounter. :music:

copied from his profile:

Member Since Yesterday, 08:43 AM

That wasn't all that long ago.

Guest VioletX

It's not a glitch, his account hasn't been validated yet. It usually takes them a few days.

Thank you,I forgot about that, it has been awhile.

Maybe you can be his communicator again?

Yes, I could do that. Anyone who wants to communicate through me, (aside from angry astral spirits), please message me ; )

Edited by VioletX

he hasn't made the statement yet

if you mean RDs blog, as much as it pains me to give him the hits, it's http://bigfootevidence101.blogspot.ca/

Belmar-I just found out that Dyer has a site Bigfoot Tracker and he did a video where he sits in his truck and refers to himself in the 3rd person constantly and grinds his axe about a few different guys and I have to tell you-he's not a likable person is he?

Edited by SoFla

All this hoopla on FB FB may attrack some major networks. I know they were burnt in the past and probably won't touch it, but it may be a story of a known hoaxer at it again!

I wonder why now Musky has decided to join the BFF. He's been very active on FB Im told for more than two years, but never here. I mean the place is practically crawling with people for him to poke fun at, including myself.( he makes fun of believers ) Seems odd is all. Just sharing my thoughts.

Violet...this is your conscience. Come to the other side.....( please read this to yourself with a darth vader voice for full effect )