Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest miller44

Either Dyer is the greatest actor on the planet or he was actually *moved*.

Now, that's a side of RD I've never seen before... Ketchum says BF is 1/2 human, I guess RD is too. Who'd have figured...

Guest OntarioSquatch

Knowing Dyer, if he had the body of a mythical creature, he'd probably post hundreds of videos and pictures.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Someone needs an oscar.

Part of the attributes of a great con man is ability to convince (read>>act)..and Dyer is one of the best I've seen. On one video..he intentionally put on a spoof and then let on to it. It was brilliant. So..I interpret this latest Vid as much of the same.

Guest miller44

Latest from RD's Blog:

"Breaking News!!!! Spike TV has put the $10,000,000 Bigfoot Show on Hold Because of The Tent Video! It has been confirmed and reconfirmed that Spike TV new TV show has been put on hold. We believe that the producers of the new Spike TV show has confirmed the existence of Rick Dyer's Bigfoot body."

Latest from FB/FB

"We will be starting the official interview of Musky Allen in 5 minutes. We are doing a short segment to be released quickly and a much longer segment to be released later."

Guest VioletX

I just saw that Miller, it was posted 16 minutes ago, C'mon FB/FB gentlemen I was just about to go to bed!

Edited by VioletX

Latest from RD's Blog:

"Breaking News!!!! Spike TV has put the $10,000,000 Bigfoot Show on Hold Because of The Tent Video! It has been confirmed and reconfirmed that Spike TV new TV show has been put on hold. We believe that the producers of the new Spike TV show has confirmed the existence of Rick Dyer's Bigfoot body."

Latest from FB/FB

"We will be starting the official interview of Musky Allen in 5 minutes. We are doing a short segment to be released quickly and a much longer segment to be released later."

Can we hear this interview live?