Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

IMO, you guys are making too much of the gurney,

MAYBE he was more interested in the DEAD SASQUATCH then what it was lying over.

Yes, he was so interested in the dead sasquatch that the first thing he noticed about it when he walked into the room was the size of his ear canal. Oh and the thin layer of powder on the body.

He sure was quick to mention that powder ... since decomposition was an issue here on BFF.

So this squatch is stored there like that on a gurney in the middle of a cool room day after day? Or are we expected to believe this 500-800 creature was moved to a modified gurney for the visitors?

On this modified gurney, they keep a few bags of hair that they shaved. Did they shave the hair 5 minutes before Musky arrived? Because why would they keep the hair on the gurney? Surely there are counters in this facility or drawers or somewhere more convenient. Were the bags taped off the side of the gurney or was there enough room on the top of the gurney for the bags?

Are we still thinking this is irrelevant? Okay how about the relevant. He did not even lift the lip to see about the missing teeth. This is the guy who said right here that he was out to prove RD was a fraud. You don't want to overstep? Ask the guy in the lab coat to lift the lip. RD said he could poke and prod all he wanted to.

How about asking about the mortal wound? No, the one and only question he asked was about the parasitic powder.

The world's biggest skeptic does not come to the viewing with a tape measure and notebook. 'he musta been at least 8 feet tall' Maybe it was in the NDA not to take measurements.

What kind of security did he see at this facility? The BF is supposedly worth hundred of millions of dollars. Surely this is a high-security facility.

You're right ladies. The gurney is irrelovent.

Who were the several "other" people at the viewing, Musky said were there? Unless NDA's were signed, people tend to talk about events.

No one prominent in the BF world. Musky said he did not know who he was.

It's also convenient how this video, was immediately 2nd best video of all time according to FB/FB....In spite of the fact that it's just a head shot--and filmed by the person who's only evidence previously profered was a hoax....

Question??? If you're the best BF tracker in the world you would think you'd have some circumstantial evidence from the time of his conversion (post 2008 hoax to circa 08/00/12) to real researcher....

So has Rick Dyer ever presented plaster casts? hair samples, pictures, video, audio recordings.....I'll even take a BF anectdote.....any time between his hoax and this San Antonio BF where he was in the game and gave an anectdote about seeing a BF, hearing a BF, smelling a BF......

Is there one person who can "prove" that they went on an excursion with him?????

Very good points.

. Also...keep in mind someone here on the forum, who appeared VERY GENUINE, indicated he saw the TENT VIDEO (albeit very briefly available before being pulled) with the PROP of the head being held up. If this is in fact true...this is certainly a hoax.

When we have a known hoaxer and liar say one thing and someone who is not a known hoaxer and liar say another, you will understand that I would rather take the word of the 2nd person.

Guest VioletX

No there's no difference between human or animal decomposition. The egyptians embalmed animals in the same manner they did people. Decomposition acts the exact same way across the board in nature. Temperature and air are the two constants. Chemicals, embalming and other methods only slow decomposition, and a very deep freeze slows it the most, but it ruins the flesh because of the water molecules expanding.

I am not saying there is a difference, I am saying that an expert whose job is to preserve creatures may have more answers than we as armchair experts can provide.

It's the first big show stopper, which should make people demand more answers.

Ah, John... Why so much "demanding"? I agree with you, more information is always better than less. By why is there so much energy and stress and angst here in the acquisition of that information? Did Violet "demand" all the information she got from every single one of the many people she communicated with -- the ones who treated her graciously in return, and GAVE her that information? Did you have to "demand" from Google that it give you the links you needed to learn about embalming?

Passion is lovely. Clearly I have plenty myself. But "demanding" things will just exhaust you in the end, and very likely cause the people from whom you most want the information to stop giving it to you.

His statement said that he was pretty convinced it was going to be real before they got there just for the very fact that it was all happening.

So, how many people are going to need paying off for this elaborate hoax? We have Dyer, his team of not sure how many? His expedition people? Minnow film crew? Musky Allen? Musky Allens lawyer? RD's lawyers who drew up the NDA's?

....thats a lot of people to pay off in this 'hoax'. Oh yes of course! Rick will write a great book all about his second greatest hoax and everyone will buy it and it will give him an income for many years to come plus all the others will go away happy.

....you are all crazy to think this is still a hoax?

Listened to the first 'video'.

Full marks to Musky for making the most generic comments he could about the 'body', Nothing of interest here.

I can understand the 'Hab' girls getting strung along on here but what a huge risk for FB/FB. The hunger for clicks is insatiable.

Edited by MarkGlasgow

The one thing that jumps out at me is this: Why is there NO reporting anywhere in the mainstream press about this? I mean we have the biggest discovery of the past hundred years or so and nothing, anywhere about this? Now THAT is what smells to me...

His statement said that he was pretty convinced it was going to be real before they got there just for the very fact that it was all happening.

So, how many people are going to need paying off for this elaborate hoax? We have Dyer, his team of not sure how many? His expedition people? Minnow film crew? Musky Allen? Musky Allens lawyer? RD's lawyers who drew up the NDA's?

....thats a lot of people to pay off in this 'hoax'. Oh yes of course! Rick will write a great book all about his second greatest hoax and everyone will buy it and it will give him an income for many years to come plus all the others will go away happy.

....you are all crazy to think this is still a hoax?

We're crazy? Seriously? Pot, meet kettle.

....thats a lot of people to pay off in this 'hoax'.

Ask yourself this. How many people have to keep their mouths shut and cell phones off in order to keep this under wraps for 5 months? That's a lot of NDAs. Not everyone is willing to sign an NDA.

Check out what Steve kulls has posted.

I removed the link because musky is a member

Good post and I agree.

Guest thermalman

How did Musky get away with spilling the beans? A tactical move by RD?

Edited by thermalman