Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Yes I know he is in the documentary as I have a source.

Yes this would be a pretty miserable thread without the three of us, it is miserable enough as it is,lol!

Yes, we are doing it to provoke you guys :onthequiet:

The only other explanation is that we just crazy enough to be right.

No believers in RD story make this thread riduclous

Really Name the source

Guest VioletX

^^ Is your source with the film company?

Mine is not, so if you know more than me please tell.

No believers in RD story make this thread riduclous

Really Name the source

I would not have sources if I named them, but trust me this person is respected and legitimate, but does not know the whole story or editing details, just can confirm that Dyer is in the film.

Matter of fact my source says he/she could come out here at anytime and blow this story out of the water....i just wish the had the courage to do it, mabey anyday now who knows.

Guest VioletX

sorry confidential

sorry confidential

What I am trying to ask, I have been as transparent as I can about my source...is if this person who is on the inside or outside of the film company, If there is a source how could telling us that harm them.

If the source is sitting on such esplosive information, but cannot reveal this, why are you bringing it up?

Edited by VioletX

Anybody consider that maybe after spending a little time with Rick...sorta you know, getting to know him better ;)

Then realizing a little gun play might enter the situation, they (Minnow) most likley packed up and hauled butt......thanks Rick we'll be in touch as they floored it!

Yup, this is what I think. I think the 'fight' and the call to the 'authorities' on Sept 6 night was because of a scenario like you mention. Maybe there were some adult beverages involved. Hey I'm just speculating. Maybe RD himself knocked the camera guy over. Mark on this thread has stated his source said Dyer was canned a few days later, before the filming ended.

Would you willingly drive four hours with a guy like this, and be led blindfolded thereafter into any situations? is a better question, Cerv? Hell yeah, I'd haul ass!

That was a load of bull, what a surprise. Musky stated in one of the FBFB interviews that he arrived in Vegas at 8, picked up by RD, went to the hotel to check in, waited around for the other person who was going out to party with them supposed to be seeing the body with them, no show, so they drove out to wherever, wen to the facility but were turned away, so they killed some time at a nearby coffee shop while waiting for the go ahead. By then it was midnight. Unless he went straight from the airport to the lab, there was no four hour car ride, and no mention of being blindfolded. Maybe he couldn't talk about it because of the NDA though. :keeporder:

Matter of fact my source says he/she could come out here at anytime and blow this story out of the water....i just wish the had the courage to do it, mabey anyday now who knows.

Oh for the love of god, please put this story out of its misery!

Edited by Belmar

With respect, but I don't understand the point of saying you have a "source", but then sharing no information. A source of what? Certainly not information it seems. How can sharing what the source knows without identifying the source, out him/her in anyway? That's the whole point of a source after all..

What I am trying to ask, I have been as transparent as I can about my source...is if this person who is on the inside or outside of the film company, If there is a source how could telling us that harm them.

If the source is sitting on such esplosive information, but cannot reveal this, why are you bringing it up?

Seems your sourses are too, why are they hiding.......you name your source I'll think about mine.

Guest VioletX

Frosty only now comes out with this?Talk about dangling carrots!

Guest OntarioSquatch

This source game is hilarious. Hey, I have a source too! They say this is a big hoax. I can't name them though otherwise I will lose my sources :)

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Frosty only now comes out with this?Talk about dangling carrots!

No Frosty just posted the exact same thing that violet posted but made it my source instead of hers......my sorce is as real as hers.....geez guys common, no wounder Dyer gets away with his C%ap.

Edited by frosty

Sadly its this belief in such nonsense that keeps the majority main stream communities of scientist and media from taking the BF community or any of its researchers seriously; your blind insane adamant belief in outlandish claims such as RD's only futhers the gap between BF community and main stream science.....thankyou

Guest VioletX

Seems your sourses are too, why are they hiding.......you name your source I'll think about mine.

I am not lying about my source, my source does not know if there was a body or anything good, just that Dyer is in the film. This is the same person who told me that Minnow could not afford extensive CGI and that they did not use props in their portion of the movie. This source thinks it is either real or a costume.

Why would I reveal who the source is, that would be uncool.

It is not Biscardi though, I will say that!

And you Frosty?