Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest JohnnyWalker

pretty interesting stuff here. hope it's legit.

"Musky Allen" is interviewed by FBFB Founder Jeff Andersen after he views ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M0HBIdr4XU&feature=youtu.be

Bigfoot examined in great detail. Musky Allen interviewed by Jeff Andersen ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DICfIict--Q&feature=youtu.be

Skeptic Allen turns into a "knower" -- after getting to examine the body.

Hey what about the rest of us? Get on with the film production already.

Science awaits this discovery.

Some seem to have a vested interest in the string along.

Yes they do........why?

again..I suggest all here who want to know the truth..subject yourself to this blogcast. For the first time I see an element of maturity and restraint in Dyer that I haven't seen before. This story is trully something that may challange your belief and how you handle it. I for one have been gyrating all over the place...like most of you. I'm now going to stick my neck out and say Dyer has the goods. I never thought I would be uttering those words. Yes..this guy has been a con man..maybe he still is...but not this time. If I'm wrong..I have no problem accepting that I was duped and hoaxed. I'll certainly learn something from all this...and this is from someone who doesn't believe BF exists.

You have lost all sense of factual reality

A few on here have drank RD's cool aide. They know they were duped and know they dont even have the where with all to admit it

Like any hoaxer, Rick sees Bigfoot as his window of opportunity to trick people and get their attention. Once you understand this, all will be clear. :)

I admit, this made me smile. :)

As for me I'm still waiting for real evidence which will lead to proof. So far we have heresay, he said---he said, poor quality video, a tale (tall or short), contradictory statements, but no real physical evidence or qualified persons---anthropologist, biologist etc, you get the jest, who can be readily identified whom have thoroughly examined the evidence. Boy is this gonna be a drawn out deal and that is a hallmark of a hoax. I'll be reading this thread for days more at this rate.

I'm starting to think you're Musky Allen.

LOL..easy there...just listen to the blogcast and Musky's response. You'll note he's agitated...but sounds convincing none the less. If you could view Dyer's expressions while Musky vents (in original blogcast)...you can see Dyer is patiently putting up with Musky's rant. Clearly, Musky felt misunderstood..and effectively expresses this, albeit in an animated fashion. You have to see and hear this exchange to really get a feel for Musky's take on the Meldrum email issue and the relationship between Dyer and Musky.

Edited by ronn1

In Topic: Rick Dyer Again

Posted by

Steve Byrne

Yesterday, 10:56 AM

Just to remind everyone. The film Jacki is talking about was taken from the same camera as the tent or camper video. It was posted briefly on youtube and then withdrawn. It shows a man outside, next to the "bigfoot" (prop) seen in the tent video. They appear to be adjusting positions and angles so that certain elements are hidden from the final product. It shows the tent video to be a hoax... very clearly. I can speculate that it may have been a mistake or grudge by a Minnow employee, or possibly is was the end game reconsidered. The tent video part of this WAS/IS definitely a hoax. I mentioned a few times on RL, but he's already swallowed the hook. Now I get to watch a train wreck.

Jacki... Please tell us why you want this whole thing to be true? Not BF, but the Dyer story? In between attacking people you should also go read Tim Fasano's response, and maybe just the definition for "objective journalism" from anywhere...

Minnow had an agreement with Dyer when this started... call it an NDA or whatever. If Dyer was doing a hoax, then one could assume that Minnow would be under contract to NOT undermine the hoax. How do you not undermine something, if you are asked specifically by someone else if it is a hoax? If you want to honor your legal obligation, you say you don't know, or you lie. If nothing else is true, I believe that Minnow will make every effort possible to meet its legal obligations without question. They have not made any statement to the public and every anonymous leak has been supportive of the hoax. "Inside sources" might be more loyal to their jobs than they were to Bob and Chris. Covering covert activities is a special case for journalists, they can't fight or warn the enemy. Their job is to roll the camera and get it home. Jeff and Jack got suckered, because the tent video confirmed their book. Combine the two, ad MA and a "skin only "anatomical surrogate", and you have doubled down on the big one. I am not less impressed by its being a hoax. I am dumbfounded that it has worked on any level. RD may have intentionally leveraged this hoax with the credibility of Minnow, which, if he thought about it in advance... well done.

On historical, logical, and behavioral levels... enough red flags to choke a whale.

Not to rehash this argument again, just to apprise those lately to the thread that this poster claims to have seen the hoax in production with the props visible. He is either telling the truth or not. If he is, its is a hoax. either he or mr dyer is lying. past behavior is a very reliable predictor of future behavior. We already know that mr. dyer is a known proven, and occasionally joyfully admitted liar. We dont know that about Steve. I continue to say this is a hoax. And I will unlike FBFB as well for their part wittingly or unwittingly in it.

edited to remove double post and add posters name

Edited by people booger

People seem to think that the only "fact" that has any significance in this story is the "fact" that RD has not been truthful in the past.

We have been discussing this one (supposedly relevant) "fact" for 128 pages, and characterizing this poor guy's behavior up and down, and then up and down again; people can hardly talk about anything else.

So, if such discussions are off-topic, this entire thread has been off-topic for most of its existence. :)

You are correct. The answer is, "No."

Perhaps you need to meet some new people. :)

Topic/off topic. Topic is "Rick Dyer Again." Does the topic title mean we are talking

about RD again, or that RD is doing his same stick again?

My opinion is that RD remains true to past form: he is hoaxing again.

You do have a good understanding of human psychology? Do you find people predictable?

I am meeting new people -- in here.

I really didn't get what the 'slip' was? Could you elaborate on your interpretation?

Months ago Dyer and Shawn evidence were fighting and Dyer was determined to find out Shawn's true Identity and expose it. Well on the podcast tonight when Musky was getting aggravated about people complaining that he hides behind a made-up name, they started going on about Shawn evidence using a fake name and nobody's complaining about that.then Musky slips and says "when we exposed Shawn's real name". This fight went downs months ago when Musky supposedly had nothing to do with Dyer.So from that statement it would seem Rick and Musky have been teamed up for a while now.

I don't think you can draw that conclusion...he's just speaking in the plural...taking sides with Dyer and using *we*. You're reading more into this than what can be logically deduced.

In Topic: Rick Dyer Again

Posted by

Steve Byrne

Yesterday, 10:56 AM

Just to remind everyone. The film Jacki is talking about was taken from the same camera as the tent or camper video. It was posted briefly on youtube and then withdrawn. It shows a man outside, next to the "bigfoot" (prop) seen in the tent video. They appear to be adjusting positions and angles so that certain elements are hidden from the final product. It shows the tent video to be a hoax... very clearly. I can speculate that it may have been a mistake or grudge by a Minnow employee, or possibly is was the end game reconsidered. The tent video part of this WAS/IS definitely a hoax. I mentioned a few times on RL, but he's already swallowed the hook. Now I get to watch a train wreck.

Jacki... Please tell us why you want this whole thing to be true? Not BF, but the Dyer story? In between attacking people you should also go read Tim Fasano's response, and maybe just the definition for "objective journalism" from anywhere...

Minnow had an agreement with Dyer when this started... call it an NDA or whatever. If Dyer was doing a hoax, then one could assume that Minnow would be under contract to NOT undermine the hoax. How do you not undermine something, if you are asked specifically by someone else if it is a hoax? If you want to honor your legal obligation, you say you don't know, or you lie. If nothing else is true, I believe that Minnow will make every effort possible to meet its legal obligations without question. They have not made any statement to the public and every anonymous leak has been supportive of the hoax. "Inside sources" might be more loyal to their jobs than they were to Bob and Chris. Covering covert activities is a special case for journalists, they can't fight or warn the enemy. Their job is to roll the camera and get it home. Jeff and Jack got suckered, because the tent video confirmed their book. Combine the two, ad MA and a "skin only "anatomical surrogate", and you have doubled down on the big one. I am not less impressed by its being a hoax. I am dumbfounded that it has worked on any level. RD may have intentionally leveraged this hoax with the credibility of Minnow, which, if he thought about it in advance... well done.

On historical, logical, and behavioral levels... enough red flags to choke a whale.

Not to rehash this argument again, just to apprise those lately to the thread that this poster claims to have seen the hoax in production with the props visible. He is either telling the truth or not. If he is, its is a hoax. either he or mr dyer is lying. past behavior is a very reliable predictor of future behavior. We already know that mr. dyer is a known proven, and occasionally joyfully admitted liar. We dont know that about Steve. I continue to say this is a hoax. And I will unlike FBFB as well for their part wittingly or unwittingly in it.

edited to remove double post and add posters name

This is something to consider and, if true, renders Dyer's claim a hoax. I have already stated my stand as of tonight.

Edited by ronn1

Guest DantheMan

Months ago Dyer and Shawn evidence were fighting and Dyer was determined to find out Shawn's true Identity and expose it. Well on the podcast tonight when Musky was getting aggravated about people complaining that he hides behind a made-up name, they started going on about Shawn evidence using a fake name and nobody's complaining about that.then Musky slips and says "when we exposed Shawn's real name". This fight went downs months ago when Musky supposedly had nothing to do with Dyer.So from that statement it would seem Rick and Musky have been teamed up for a while now.

I caught that too, "we exposed Shawn Evidence", lol.

I'm not convinced Dyer bagged himself a bigfoot, but being that I do believe they exist, I do think it is feasible. Way too many holes in his story, and Musky appears very much to be in Dyers under wear drawer, so to speak!

Topic/off topic. Topic is "Rick Dyer Again." Does the topic title mean we are talking

about RD again, or that RD is doing his same stick again?

Good question. :)

My opinion is that RD remains true to past form: he is hoaxing again.

Okay. :)

You do have a good understanding of human psychology? Do you find people predictable?

Not really. I am surprising myself very much in this thread, for example. If you had told me 10 pages ago that I was going to start channeling Jacki (hey, sweetie) and Violet (while she looked for her earbuds), and that I was going to tell a complete stranger I had never directly "spoken to" on this forum that I loved him (hi, Ronn1), I would've told you you were in for some disappointment. :)

I am finding it very hard to predict me tonight. :)

I am meeting new people -- in here.

Me, too! How do you do? Pleased to make your acquaintance. I have much enjoyed reading your posts on this forum. (I know I seem to say that all the time, but I don't say it if it isn't true. I really have learned to look forward to an "Oonjerah post".) :)

Edited by LeafTalker

I don't think you can draw that conclusion...he's just speaking in the plural...taking sides with Dyer and using *we*. You're reading more into this than what can be logically deduced.

Since I don't know what happened between Shawn evidence and RD, I wanted to listen to see what the slip was. MA definitely says 'Rick we might as well be open right now, the only reason his name was exposed, and you can tell them Rick, is because he was shooting his mouth off and we did our research and found his a$$ and we exposed him.'

Around 118 or so. You should listen to the whole thing Ronn. lol just kidding with you.

What happened with those guys? Shawn Evidence sure gets under their skin! Sheesh. And Meldrum! Musky is not fond of Meldrum!

IT IS FAMED HOAXER RICK DYER.

CHANCES HE HAS A BODY: %0

CHANCES YOU WILL END UP DISAPPOINTED IF YOU BELIEVE RICK DYER: %100

Edited by PsyShroom

Since I don't know what happened between Shawn evidence and RD, I wanted to listen to see what the slip was. MA definitely says 'Rick we might as well be open right now, the only reason his name was exposed, and you can tell them Rick, is because he was shooting his mouth off and we did our research and found his a$$ and we exposed him.'

Around 118 or so. You should listen to the whole thing Ronn. lol just kidding with you.

What happened with those guys? Shawn Evidence sure gets under their skin! Sheesh. And Meldrum! Musky is not fond of Meldrum!

I hear you..but understand...Musky is agitated and frustrated. He's convinced Dyer has the goods as is now poed that BF evidence got in his face on the Muldrem e mails. I don't think the *WE* you refer to was necessarily a collaborative effort... at that time, they very well may have been doing it INDEPENDENTLY.

So. in RETROSPECT..he uses the term *WE* since they both had a similar goal. Keep in mind..Musky was pestering and challenging a LOT of people

Edited by ronn1