Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

That seems right, I guess they did not say when Jacki or if at a film festival???

Just been searching the net for any info on all the films that Minnow are currently working on. On their site they have 7 films all 'in production'. I typed in the title of each film and searched and found info released to the press on all of their 'in production' films except for 2 of them - one being the BF 'of monsters and men' film. Thats maybe interesting that they havent released any info about this film out on the net yet when they have with most of the others. Might mean nothing at all though ha!

Guest VioletX

Thanks Jacki, so I think that it cold be legit, because they are not hyping the film, nor rejecting the idea of the BF incident. This company has won and/or been nomianated for BAFTA awards, so they could be shooting for next years award, they would have to have submit early January with special permissions to be included for the Feb. awards....

Another interesting thing for BAFTA, is that your documentary must be all real life, no acting etc. so if they are entering the film as a documentary....it would have to be legit.

That would maybe be the case for Tribecca, will check...

Just been searching the net for any info on all the films that Minnow are currently working on. On their site they have 7 films all 'in production'. I typed in the title of each film and searched and found info released to the press on all of their 'in production' films except for 2 of them - one being the BF 'of monsters and men' film. Thats maybe interesting that they havent released any info about this film out on the net yet when they have with most of the others. Might mean nothing at all though ha!

No doubt they're making a film and Dyer is in it. The BIG question is do they actually have him killing a BF on film AND are they in pocession of a BODY? It's been 4 months now and we have NO CORROBORATING INFORMATION (aka LEAKS). We do know that there would be many people involved ( people moving and storing body..university personnel inspecting it... possibly law enforcement..and Minnow Films people). Yet, all we have is Dyer dog and pony show.

Guest VioletX

I don't know Ronn1, I am playing wait and see with this one.

Here is the funding record for the film, it is one of the higher amounts paid.

Of Monsters and Men Minnow Films £250,000.00 Film Fund Completion 23/05/2012

http://www.bfi.org.uk/film-industry/funding-awards

I was trying to find out some criteria that would be signifigant for getting funding...but failed.

Re: Tribecca, it sounds like you have to have some limited viewings after the 1st of the year in order to apply to the festival, not sure if there are exceptions...

I don't know Ronn1, I am playing wait and see with this one.

Here is the funding record for the film, it is one of the higher amounts paid.

Of Monsters and Men Minnow Films £250,000.00 Film Fund Completion 23/05/2012

http://www.bfi.org.uk/film-industry/funding-awards

I was trying to find out some criteria that would be signifigant for getting funding...but failed.

Re: Tribecca, it sounds like you have to have some limited viewings after the 1st of the year in order to apply to the festival, not sure if there are exceptions...

Well..April/May is what Dyer is saying. Think about this..this would be one of the BIGGEST discoveries in the history of man. It would also fly in the face of the major tenenants of Science itself. SO...a story like this would be tanatamount to finding an Alien civilization..it would simply be BLOCKBUSTER! In my opinion there's NO WAY a story like this could be kept quiet..NOT GONNA HAPPEN. It would be simply too explosive and news worthy to remain *hidden away* from public scrutiny. This is a HOAX...in my humble opinion.

Well..April/May is what Dyer is saying. Think about this..this would be one of the BIGGEST discoveries in the history of man. It would also fly in the face of the major tenenants of Science itself. SO...a story like this would be tanatamount to finding an Alien civilization..it would simply be BLOCKBUSTER! In my opinion there's NO WAY a story like this could be kept quiet..NOT GONNA HAPPEN. It would be simply too explosive and news worthy to remain *hidden away* from public scrutiny. This is a HOAX...in my humble opinion.

Yes well we all think this would be one of the biggest discoveries in the history of man but actually, 'WE' are in a minority. Whenever I talk to anyone of my friends/family/associates about anything Bigfoot related, they are just not interested! I am always amazed! ha! I think we have to remember that and also that the media, along with science, is very very careful when commenting about this subject because of the stigma involved. If there is a body, they will have to have extensive scientific results to support the footage as people will still not believe them. I remember reading someone say that they would only believe in Bigfoot if they saw an autopsy on TV and even then they would be sceptical.

As far as events happening and no one hearing anything (leaks) I remember a couple of years ago Prince William and Kate Middleton suddenly walked into my local pub. It appeared they were camping in the area for a few days. What is amazing is that I live in a small rural community and no one noticed the weeks of top security people trawling the area prior to their visit and no one noticed the helicopter that brought them in haha!......sorry thats not too relevant a story but it does show how things do go on without us knowing anything?

Of course the bigfoot shot in a homeless camp, land locked between highways, suburbs and strip malls, is a hoax.

The reason for it being 100% hoax, not for any of the prior reasons, but that it involves rick dyer.

GoLd

Yes well we all think this would be one of the biggest discoveries in the history of man but actually, 'WE' are in a minority. Whenever I talk to anyone of my friends/family/associates about anything Bigfoot related, they are just not interested!

Most are *not interested* because the have already discounted it's existance. Trust me..if this hit the newswires it would be all over the place..pics would dominate. Why? Well. BF is purported to look human like (Patty).

Of course the bigfoot shot in a homeless camp, land locked between highways, suburbs and strip malls, is a hoax.

GoLd

yes another good point. Of course Dyer uses this fact to maintain that this particular BF became habituated and dependent on food available from homeless living there...and he points to the famous 911 call in 2007(?) of a homeless couple freaking out when seeking what's puportedly a BF. This and many *reports* from this area is what led Dyer to come there and plant the bait. Dyer is going to prove ONCE AGAIN that people can be easily hoaxed. We already have Lindsay and Noel ( who just wrote a BF book) believing him.

Most are *not interested* because the have already discounted it's existance. Trust me..if this hit the newswires it would be all over the place..pics would dominate. Why? Well. BF is purported to look human like (Patty).

So considering that Minnow Films received a £250,000 award for their film, doesnt that mean that they have to complete the film first? Not sure what the rules are if a film company wins a funding award. My nephew makes small films and he won a small award. If he hadnt finished the film, he would have had to pay the money back to the funders which wasnt a huge amount like the Minnow award, but it would have reflected badly on his reputation if he never finished the film. If Minnow are perfectionists and want to pick up more awards, they wouldnt want to release the film until its finished and if a shooting really did happen, of which totally took them by surprise, then the completion date would probably go out the window!

p.s £250,000.00 = $401,670.34 dollars

So considering that Minnow Films received a £250,000 award for their film, doesnt that mean that they have to complete the film first? Not sure what the rules are if a film company wins a funding award. My nephew makes small films and he won a small award. If he hadnt finished the film, he would have had to pay the money back to the funders which wasnt a huge amount like the Minnow award, but it would have reflected badly on his reputation if he never finished the film. If Minnow are perfectionists and want to pick up more awards, they wouldnt want to release the film until its finished and if a shooting really did happen, of which totally took them by surprise, then the completion date would probably go out the window!

I'm under the impression that Minnow's film isn't about Dyer alone, but about MANY of those hunting BF and may include stories about hoaxes as well.

Edited by ronn1

I'm under the impression that Minnow's film isn't about Dyer alone, but about MANY of those hunting BF and may include stories about hoaxes as well.

Yes thats right its about several people in different parts of the world. I think they have been following someone for the Yeti too. But what i mean is that maybe they dont want to and/or cant show the film until its completed because of the funding? Also, IF a Bigfoot was shot, then maybe they are in a moral dilemma as to whether to show the shooting or not. They may feel its too upsetting and morally wrong to show footage like that IF it did happen?

Guest VioletX

Maybe the film will have a part 1 and a part 2, part two will deal with the autopsy and aftermath in the BF community etc , part 1 the tale of a few BF hunters culminating in the Rick Dyer tent video scene.

I feel like there must be some, (legal), way to suss out some info from Minnow

I just checked it is not one the press list for Tribbeca... I am going with Cannes then ; D

I just sent a message via Facebook to katharine Patrick who is listed under the people section of minnow films. She is the only one of the names listed that I can find on any social network. I simply asked if she could share any information about the production and if she had even heard of RD. I'll be sure to post the response if I get one. I'm not holding my breath lol

Guest VioletX

I just sent a message via Facebook to katharine Patrick who is listed under the people section of minnow films. She is the only one of the names listed that I can find on any social network. I simply asked if she could share any information about the production and if she had even heard of RD. I'll be sure to post the response if I get one. I'm not holding my breath lol

great! The only person I found was no longer with the company ...maybe your lead will pan out. ; )