Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I looked at the book and there was nothing specifically listed that was related to this Dyer story. It appears to have a lot of anecdotal evidence and some supporting images but nothing specific.

Anyhow, I only read books that I can download to my Kindle. I no longer buy any books in analog format :)

Did you check out the back cover in the amazon.com preview?

He mentions specifically the Sept 6th incident (The recent Texas homicide) , and also mentions that Dr. Sykes has reached the same conclusions as Dr. Ketchum ??? :o

Christopher Noel...Release the book to Kindle and I'll buy it immediately...I promise

(for everybody else, there's a little link to tell the publisher you would like them to release the book to Kindle - click it for me!)

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/1466360569/

Edited by Redbone

Guest toejam

Well turns out they (Bears) have a BONE like structure..much like a dog. So it's INTERNAL until * required*.

That would afford protection from the cold etc. Apes and Chimps also have this as well.

It's interesting that the Dyer pic hints at genitals similar to HUMAN..EXTERNAL. I would find this to be a *problem*

Since exposure in freezing cold is a real issue here?

Our last visit to the hab site showed us that one individual (who vocalized clearly at 3:45am) was in the area for over 8 hours in sub zero temps. Obviously the cold was not an issue.

Sykes hasn't even started DNA testing, no idea how he could come up with any conclusion let alone one that agrees with Ketchum's results.

If he started testing than it had to be just recent because according to Meldrum he hasn't and that was right before Christmas.

Rick's defense he posted on FB:

Rick Dyer I have never been convicted of Anything in my life. I have been arrested but the charges quickly drop. Once I prove my innocence.

I have also adopted a child and they check every part of your life.

They can't find anything to bash me about So they into my personal life. It's really said they had to use these tactics but I will assure you I will fight fire with fire

33 minutes ago via mobile · Like

He also stated this on Bigfoot evidence: Just remember folks ,We didn't start this but we will Finish it!

I received an email from a fan asking me to fight the lies and blogs being posted about me.

I told him that I enjoyed it gives me more hits on my site and their is no such thing to me as

negative publicity. He said yes its good for you, But it would be bad for them!

So we have decided that we will run full background checks on everyone!

Our X-Mass gift to you......

Edited by simplyskyla

If he started testing than it had to be just recent because according to Meldrum he hasn't and that was right before Christmas.

He's been testing some samples since at least December 6th. Email him and ask (I did), he's a nice bloke and will answer.

I had posted earlier that I know the exact spot that this video was filmed. In fact, it's the same area from where an earlier report was filed after a 911 call to the SAPD.

I went and checked this area out and there's no way in hell that RD could have fired a gun there without attracting the police, Homeland Security, the FBI and the Army. It's a very small piece of land that is landlocked between a number of busy roads.

I just don't see it happening and most especially in September. Not many people can withstand sleeping in a tent, in San Antonio, that time of year.

Finally; what happened to the body? How does one shoot a 600-900 lb creature and then take it away without attracting any attention?

Dyer is a known hoaxer, a racist and a sociopath, and much like those who forgave Biscardi after numerous proven hoaxes, there will be those that defend him out of a hope to prove the exsistance of bigfoot, over common sense. This is not to say that I don't believe that bigfoot might exsist, what I am saying is that giving Dyer any second chance, exemptions from his past or even a grain of confidence, will give him (or Biscardi) the motivation to continue.

Dishonesty is a characteristic and a personality trait (in my opinion), you cannot turn it on and off and while one may not always tell lies, fabrictions or stretch the truth, the foundation for that particular character trait is always there. You don't see Matt Whitton defending his friend Ricky, quite the opposite.

http://www.thecryptocrew.com/2011/12/matt-whitton-of-georgia-hoax-talks.html

http://www.thecryptocrew.com/2012/05/rick-dyer-releases-photos-of-bigfoot.html

All you have to do is visit Dyers website to see a sociopaths thought process in action, after all why be defensive while telling a lie, when it is much easier to muddy the waters surrounding a lie by going on the offensive. Classic sociopath behavior.

http://bigfootevidence101.blogspot.com/

And just to drive the point home as to what sort of "man" dyer is.

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-is-rick-dyers-mugshot-doing-on.html

http://www.bigfootlunchclub.com/2011/01/bigfoot-hoaxer-rick-dyer-arrested-for.html

And my favorite

http://squatchdetective.wordpress.com/2012/12/26/since-everyone-is-pointing-out-an-old-arrest-of-dyer-let-me-point-out-something-rather-new/

If he were on fire, I personally, consider my urine to be of far more worth than him, and would not see it wasted by putting out that particular fire.

GoLd

• Upvote 3

I think he is hoping you will purchase the book to find out. That is likely what popping in just to say "it's true" is all about. Want to know what evidence supports the claim? Buy the book!

My personal assumption from reading the description of the content is that the entire book may, or may not, be fiction. There is no evidence from Ketchum or Dyer yet. If all of it turns out to be hot air, I imagine far less copies will sell. I won't be purchasing one, thank you.

Yeah, I hope my post didn't come across as "Tell me what's in your book so I don't have to buy it." Just wanted to clarify the nature of some of the content, if it was all new material, etc. I'm a writer, too, and I know how much money writing tends not to make, ha, and wouldn't want to cost a writer some cash.

For me, ultimately, it's not about rooting for or against any person or scientist or author or group. I just want to see a Sasquatch. It'll be interesting, with all the claims currently floating around out there, to see who comes up with irrefutable evidence first. While Mr. Dyer has often been his own worst enemy, he certainly hasn't let bad press or bad blood keep him down.

I had posted earlier that I know the exact spot that this video was filmed. In fact, it's the same area from where an earlier report was filed after a 911 call to the SAPD.

I went and checked this area out and there's no way in hell that RD could have fired a gun there without attracting the police, Homeland Security, the FBI and the Army. It's a very small piece of land that is landlocked between a number of busy roads.

I just don't see it happening and most especially in September. Not many people can withstand sleeping in a tent, in San Antonio, that time of year.

Finally; what happened to the body? How does one shoot a 600-900 lb creature and then take it away without attracting any attention?

This is exactly what I have maintained..Law Enforcement may have been called in and it was a CAMP ground area? Can you discharge a weapon there? We are told that there are also homeless people in this area..so they would be alerted as well? Yes...transporting an 8ft/600lb creature would definitley require some special equipment and added personel.

If anybody is going to prove bigfoot, it will be Rick Dyer not Ketchum. Rick has already released more evidence then Ketchum has in five years. Rick Dyer is the man!

Edited by squatting squatch

Well, turns out the portion he shot the vid from was covered in a MESH screen..don't know if that would preclude take a shot into it though?

The fact that it was taken through mesh has been used as an argument to bolster that this couldn't be *CGI* effects. I'm not sure about that..but we're probably left with a prop/costume of sorts. Most people agree this VID (called *TENT VIDEO*) is a very good job if it's a HOAX. I have maintained all along that we should have seen some leaks and corroborating *testimony* of this event..since many had to be involved and they ALL couldn't have signed NDAs! We may have had Law Enforcement (there is claim of this by Lindsay)...people moving and storing the body..University Staff and assistants..Minnow Films personnel. Too many sources for leaks and confirming stories and all we have is Dyer ranting. I saw a Mr Noel here made a statement as this to all being true. That's NOT the type of *confirmation* we're looking for (he's wrote a book on the subject) UNLESS he can provide evidence as to how he came to this conclusion.

Yes, I agree. Something of this magnitude would have more leaks than the Titanic.

Also, the tent's mesh would not have been a factor. At that distance it would have been, for all intents and purposes, a point blank range shot, for a rifle. The round would have blown thru that material like it wasn't even there. Also, the bullet would have probably left a nasty exit wound on the BF, too. Reason being, at that range, the bullet still has it's full compliment of energy.

If anybody is going to prove bigfoot, it will be Rick Dyer not Ketchum. Rick has already released more evidence then Ketchum has in five years. Rick Dyer is the man!

Oh man, this is awesome! So, exactly why do you think RD is the man?