Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

OK..

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THIS STAFF NOTICE BEFORE MAKING ANOTHER POST IN THIS THREAD.

THERE'S BEEN ALOT OF RUMOURS GOING AROUND AS TO "WHY" THIS THREAD WAS CLOSED.

IT WAS NOT CLOSED BECAUSE OF THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION. IT WAS NOT THE STAFF "CENSORING" THE MEMBERSHIP.

IT WAS CLOSED FOR ONE SIMPLE REASON... BECAUSE FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD HAVE BEEN SPENDING TIME MAKING PERSONAL COMMENTS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS, NAME CALLING, AND ENGAGING IN BEHAVIOR THAT IS IN VIOLATION OF THE FORUMS RULES AND GUIDELINES. SIMPLY PUT, THIS THREAD HAS BEEN A CONSTANT SOURCE OF HEADACHES, AND FAR TOO MUCH WORK GENERATED FOR STAFF MEMBERS.

FOR YOU NEWER MEMBERS, WHICH THERE ARE MANY OF YOU- THESE ARE OUR RULES AND GUIDELINES.

http://bigfootforums...tion=boardrules

SOME OF YOU LONGER TERM MEMBERS COULD OBVIOUSLY USE A "REFRESHER" AS WELL, AND SHOULD ALSO RE-READ THEM.

THIS THREAD IS BEING RE-OPENED, WITH THE FOLLOWING STERN WARNING INSERTED.

THERE WILL BE NO VERBAL WARNINGS FOR FURTHER ABUSIVE/ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOR IN THIS THREAD.

WARNING LEVEL INCREASES AND POSTING SUSPENSIONS WILL BE HANDED OUT. IN ADDITION- NOT ONLY WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BREAKING A RULE/GUIDELINE, BUT I WILL SEE TO IT THAT ADDITIONAL DISCIPLINARY ACTION IS TAKEN FOR DEFYING THIS STAFF DIRECTIVE.

THIS IS YOUR WARNING. I SUGGEST YOU TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.

AS MEMBERS IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO BOTH KNOW AND TO FOLLOW THE FORUMS RULES AND GUIDELINES.

WHETHER YOU DO SO, IS UP TO YOU, BUT EITHER WAY - YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR CONDUCT HERE.

THERE SEEMS TO BE A GROWING ATTITUDE, OR TENDENCY FOR PEOPLE TO RESUME THE "FLAME WARS" OF OLD.

IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON THESE FORUMS...!

THE RULES AND GUIDELINES ARE ENFORCED SO THAT ALL MEMBERS CAN ENJOY POSTING HERE, WITH A HIGH AMOUNT OF CIVILITY, AND A LEVEL OF DECORUM THAT'S NO DIFFERENT THAN WHAT'S EXPECTED OF YOU AT YOUR PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT, OR WHAT YOU'D (HOPEFULLY) EXPECT/DEMAND AT YOUR OWN HOME. THE SAME IS EXPECTED OF YOU HERE...

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COOPERATION, AND FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS IMPORTANT STAFF MESSAGE.

-A-

Thankyou Art!! We will all behave. This story is pretty emotional.

The FBFB guys have posted a statement saying they would never partake in a hoax. I am sure this statement is in effect a legal statement. Cant wait to hear how their trip to Vegas went!!

And my emoticon of the day today was going to be 'Bling' but instead it is 'Pleasantry'

:pleasantry:

Thanks again Art!!

Edited by JackiLB

Thank you Admin, read and understood!

Now check this out gang! Talk about going "All In" this is the very definition of it! FB/FB just went to see you know who, most likely for you know what...

Well they are being clever in that they only mention the tent footage dont they in this (?), but I guess they are basically putting down their 'experience' in Vegas slowly but surely. First the statement, then the award, next another big statement? :)

Thanks for re-opening the thread and for all the hard work you are doing. These are interesting times for sure!

The FBFB guys have posted a statement saying they would never partake in a hoax. I am sure this statement is in effect a legal statement. Cant wait to hear how there trip to Vegas went!!

Has it been confirmed yet they went to Las Vegas and saw the body?

No not as yet. The statement is merely to say they would never partake or encourage or be part of a hoax. We are still awaiting for their statement. I dont think they would give RD an award if they went and saw a stuffed monkey suit? Mind you they havent actually confirmed that they went to Vegas yet? I dont think?

OK thanks, BTW, Musky Allen will NOT be on Alex Midnightwalker's show tomorrow. Instead Alex seems to devote his whole show to debunking Dyer's story. At least that's what it looks like from his announcement on youtube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHdr-JpGkyo

Cornelius, whas that the big new, you think? That's disapointing.

Edited by Didi68

Guest miller44

It was reported on http://www.thecryptocrew.com/ yesterday that the FB/Fb team went and viewed the body yesterday night. And today FB/FB posted a video with a member of the FB/FB team standing next to Dyer presenting him with the "researcher of the year 2012" award. I think it's a situation where we can safely put 2 and 2 together.

Edited by miller44

^Oh, they will undoubtedly report on their trip to Vegas. Although I guess many people will not believe them now.

Boy, it's so hard to keep up with everyting! Especially with the time difference here, and now the Ketchum study coming out.

OK thanks, BTW, Musky Allen will NOT be on Alex Midnightwalker's show tomorrow. Instead Alex seems to devote his whole show to debunking Dyer's story. At least that's what it looks like from his announcement on youtube.

Cant help but like that geezer Midnightwalker - he has a voice like Stallone! :maninlove: Whether hes wrong or right, he is interesting and keeps his cool. If he thinks its a hoax and is proven wrong, I reacon he will concede defeat and shake Dyers hand. 'Good show old chap'!!

It was reported on http://www.thecryptocrew.com/ yesterday that the FB/Fb team went and viewed the body yesterday night. And today FB/FB posted a video with a member of the FB/FB team standing next to Dyer presenting him with the "researcher of the year 2012" award. I think it's a situation where we can safely put 2 and 2 together.

Exactly Miller44 but then recent events in history has shown that unless they give out an official statement themselves saying they were there, their claims will go out the window to some.

Guest miller44

^Oh, they will undoubtedly report on their trip to Vegas. Although I guess many people will not believe them now.

it's one of those situations where by design we need to keep an open mind. I can't see any payoff in whatsoever in FB/FB participating in a hoax. They have over 38000 followers on Facebook, and over 6000 on youtube + they are probably one of the largest BF communities on the net.

What's more they are not going to land on their feet if this turns out to be bogus. If there was any doubt about where they stood there can be no longer FB/FB is "All In" period.

My take is that eventhough FB/FB is freewheeling in their endorcement of videos, and they have odd ideas and theories they nontheless strike me as being very serious about the truth. I don't get the imperssion at all that these guys are reckless enough to hitch their well developed waggon to RD without a very very good reason...

Stay tuned.

^ I agree, the fbfb guys don't strike me as hoaxers. It's just that it seems that a lot of people have already decided they must be "in on the hoax", so I guess those people wil not be persuaded by anything they say.