Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Well, Violet, this is what I don't get at all. If this "body" reveal is waiting for the movie, and the production company has control of the body - why do they even care if Dyer has vindication before the movie comes out? That movie is their big payday. This makes zero sense at all. I guarantee you Minnow films could care less what anyone thinks right now and I doubt they would allow Dyer to just let someone pop in to take a gander at the "body" just so he can go on the internet to discuss it. LOL. Didn't Dyer say he had gotten into some trouble for possibly breaching the NDA he signed? Yet, Minnow films is going to let this musky guy come in, take a peek, then go on the internet to describe what he seen?

I wish someone could end this mystery - but wont be this guy. That's all I am sure of.

Well, Violet, this is what I don't get at all. If this "body" reveal is waiting for the movie, and the production company has control of the body - why do they even care if Dyer has vindication before the movie comes out? That movie is their big payday. This makes zero sense at all. I guarantee you Minnow films could care less what anyone thinks right now and I doubt they would allow Dyer to just let someone pop in to take a gander at the "body" just so he can go on the internet to discuss it. LOL. Didn't Dyer say he had gotten into some trouble for possibly breaching the NDA he signed? Yet, Minnow films is going to let this musky guy come in, take a peek, then go on the internet to describe what he seen?

I wish someone could end this mystery - but wont be this guy. That's all I am sure of.

I dont think the film company has control over the body - probably just own the film. I think I heard RD say once in his radio show that he owned 50% of the body. So who owns the other 50%? Minnow maybe some of it, the State of Texas maybe some too? Maybe some of the other trackers want a stake too? Who knows and actually if the body is owned by a number of parties, then a legal NDA document would be fairly complicated as it would be on all parties behalf rather than just Dyer wouldnt it? I think all that the parties care about is the money involved in the publicity when its all 'revealed'. I reacon they are all tying loads of tightly sealed knots as we speak to ensure that all parties have their fare share of bigfoot money pie when/if this story gets released into the mainstream. Afterall, if there is a body, then this situation is a first so how does anyone know how much legal stuff there is to prepare?

Guest VioletX

It will definately be riveting to see how this Musky viewing plays out. He would not be my first choice though, no disrespect, is Musky even his real name? What does anyone know about him..at least we have a picture of him which is more we had for the infamous Ed Smith...

Guest WldHrtRnch

He said on the podcast his real name was Allen, no last name, and Musky just a psuedo name. I know nothing of him except from this podcast and a few posts from fb, and his photo is on his fb. And the confounding statement that he doens't believe in BF, but believes, whole heartedly in RD's "story". I think it is just that, a story, as in fabricated.

Guest VioletX

He said on the podcast his real name was Allen, no last name, and Musky just a psuedo name. I know nothing of him except from this podcast and a few posts from fb, and his photo is on his fb. And the confounding statement that he doens't believe in BF, but believes, whole heartedly in RD's "story". I think it is just that, a story, as in fabricated.

Thanks, I guess he has been around the scene for a little while now...maybe someone will give us more info. on him...

I understand the statement, to be that he does not feel RD is lying, but that he does not believe BF exists, quite the conundrum for a skeptic.

Quote:

NOW - if Rick wrote that up himself --- then I can see it taking 9 pages. There could be little asides to musky "But, we can discuss what you seen over dinner at McDonalds, as long as there is no one sitting beside us."

You're cracking me up melissa! lol

COOL field trip. That's the kind of thing your boy will talk about to his friends and remember his whole life. Right now I'd say him and his friends think you're the coolest DAD ever.

As someone who's a GUN NUT I thought I'd add my 2 cents. The sounds of a LARGE rifle like a .30-06 will carry a LONG WAY, longer than what you'd think. It would easily be heard in that Depot parking lot. Me and my buddies used to have our own little shooting range and one day I decided to drive around and see how far I could hear it. I just wanted to see if it was possible we were aggravating the people that lived around the area. Even though all they were shooting were .22LR ammo, I could easily hear them from 3/4 of a mile off and across a MAJOR highway. So don't think that because it is a BIG place that people wouldn't hear a gunshot. I'm not criticizing you or your report in any way, just thought I'd add the info about how the sound of a large rifle carries a LONG way.

Nalajr

Thanks for bringing up this point, so let me clarify to avoid any confusion. I also happen to own a 30.06 and have used it hunting as well as at the rifle range. As Nalajr pointed out, it's very load and the sound, depending on conditions, would travel for quite a long distance. I have no doubt that a rifle shot, anywhere on this property, would be heard at the Home Depot and other businesses nearby.

However, much of the noise would be suppressed, depending on the location, and though noticeable, would probably not be enough to cause alarm. Even if somebody called it in, there's no easy ingress onto the property so the police would just drive around the circumference to see if there was any kind of unusual activity that would warrant further investigation. Otherwise, they would not spend the countless hours it would take to wander around in there.

This was one of the main things I wanted to verify yesterday as I was under the impression that a rifle shot from a 30.06 would attract the police. However, after taking a look, I don't think it would have raised an eye brow. Again, it's very inaccessible so not many people would be willing to spend the time and energy to sniff around just because they heard a loud noise.

I heard someone say Musky Allen came from a family of "known" bigfooters but is a skeptic himself. Don't ask me where, I really forgot. It might of been on Rd's show.

Edited by simplyskyla

So am I the only one picturing Dyer handwriting the NDA with a crayon?

What does everyone make of all the dead animals that Cisco found there? I'm not insinuating it is bigfoot related, but it seems weird to find some of the things he found all in one area.

What does everyone make of all the dead animals that Cisco found there? I'm not insinuating it is bigfoot related, but it seems weird to find some of the things he found all in one area.

lol!

...Yes the dead animals were interesting! Quite disconcerting. Dont think Bigfoot likes dog though?

I'd like to add as well to the 30-06 shot. At any distance, it may have been difficult to even pinpoint the direction of the shot if there was environmental noise and echos taking effect.

I would guess that one could find all sorts of dead stuff poking around a homeless encampment.

I do find the hunk of meat interesting tho........surprised that wasn't utilized in one fashion or another.

I thought they were strange as well. How did the dog end up there? It could not have been hit by a car on the property so it either crawled up there and died or something killed it. However, the body did not look like anything had been eating it and that was strange in of itself.

The chunk of meat, I think, is the body of a large bird. However, why would somebody kill it and then skin it? Aside from the wing, and a small pile of feathers, the body was untouched. As I mentioned, it had not been plucked but rather it had the skin pulled off. It was either a buzzard, hawk or an owl. Again, what killed it and why? If it was killed for food, why not eat the body where most of the meat was located?

There was nothing else at the sight to indicate what could have killed both of these animals. We did find numerous bones that I attributed to deer but all of them were pretty old and had been there for a while.

Another thing to keep in mind is that this was the area where some of the city sanitation employees had been dumping road kills. Presumably, this was reported and they stopped doing it, back in 2009. Maybe they're still dropping off dead animals when they have the chance? The dog was about 200 yards from where we walked in. The bird was about 800 yards or half a mile from where we came in. I would expect the bodies to be much closer to the entrance but maybe they were just being cautious?

I thought they were strange as well. How did the dog end up there? It could not have been hit by a car on the property so it either crawled up there and died or something killed it. However, the body did not look like anything had been eating it and that was strange in of itself.

The chunk of meat, I think, is the body of a large bird. However, why would somebody kill it and then skin it? Aside from the wing, and a small pile of feathers, the body was untouched. As I mentioned, it had not been plucked but rather it had the skin pulled off. It was either a buzzard, hawk or an owl. Again, what killed it and why? If it was killed for food, why not eat the body where most of the meat was located?

There was nothing else at the sight to indicate what could have killed both of these animals. We did find numerous bones that I attributed to deer but all of them were pretty old and had been there for a while.

Another thing to keep in mind is that this was the area where some of the city sanitation employees had been dumping road kills. Presumably, this was reported and they stopped doing it, back in 2009. Maybe they're still dropping off dead animals when they have the chance? The dog was about 200 yards from where we walked in. The bird was about 800 yards or half a mile from where we came in. I would expect the bodies to be much closer to the entrance but maybe they were just being cautious?

Do sasquatch eat the bones too?

Violetx said:

It will definately be riveting to see how this Musky viewing plays out. He would not be my first choice though, no disrespect, is Musky even his real name? What does anyone know about him..at least we have a picture of him which is more we had for the infamous Ed Smith...

Do you think his picture is legit? I don't take anything for granted when it comes to anything anymore.