Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

What if there was a guy in costume for the film for a re-enactment. The guy, in costume, goes to take a leak behind a tree, RD films him from the tent, the guy hears noise from the tent and turns to look. Bam, tent video. Has this idea already been posted? Don't want to steal someone else's idea.

Edited by Belmar

What if there was a guy in costume for the film for a re-enactment. The guy, in costume, goes to take a leak behind a tree, RD films him from the tent, the guy hears noise from the tent and turns to look. Bam, tent video. Has this idea already been posted? Don't want to steal someone else's idea.

But what about eating the ribs? Its definately eating something?

Guest WldHrtRnch

I don't listen to it, I guess I should, would love to hear the Sheldon fellow. I think I listened to a very short segement of one once. I believe you are right lhlyda, I don't think too many folks are really that into RD. The impression I get is he is a big joke by most in the BF community. He needed this new hoax to get some attention back on him? He certainly wants all the attention and that was apparently obvious in the last radio show with Sheldon stealing some limelight? The show I listened to started to drag, he was talking about people being in chat, but there weren't any calls when I was listening.

Jacki, I've heard you say he is such a shrewd businessman in several posts now. What gives you that impression? I thought he was a used car salesman at the time of the 2008 hoax. Not sure exactly what "business" he is in now, other than "the best bigfoot tracker in the world" LOL :sarcastic: and financially backed by a rich person??? How is that being a very very good businessman?

There's no way a government agency would have heard of Rick Dyer. Its only footers, his family and friends who know his hoaxing past?

Perhaps a Government Organization didn't catch his name in the news in 2008. ( which included National Cable Networks ) But any public authorities in San Antonio might know him since he made it on the local news for the ebay scam. ( yes I know this vid has already been posted, but this time it's posted to show authorities in San Antonio might know who Rick Dyer is, and not for anything related to bigfoot! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCK4eW2XgRc

I heard dyer mention more than once about another video has with bigfoot. Does anyone know what video he is referring to?

It may be just me, but I seem to recall one of the "investors" in the 2008 hoax was / is a Las Vegas promoter. Strange Bigfoot Trackers LLC? Is now in Las Veags. It appears to be located in a house in a residential area.

The ONLY compelling thing about this while story is the video itself. I made a concerted effort, as well as many others, to find a copy of the mask or suit with no success.

This does not mean the creature is real as it could be a custom suit/ mask. No, I don't think Minnow films paid $10K to have one made for reenactments as that would not make any sense. They're making a film about men that chase monsters and not the monsters themselves. If they paid for a Bigfoot suit, they would have to pay for a Lochness Monster suit, Yeti suit and a Chupacabra suit. They only got $250 LBS, to make this film, and they're not going to spend half their budget on costumes.

Anyhow, we know that the creature in the video is not a readily available suit or mask as we would have already found it. It could be make up or some other special effects? Regardless, it's very well made.

The rest of the story is such BS that I'm struggling to not get upset about how ridiculous it is. There's no way that RD called the "government" for help. Honestly? That's just too much to believe and there's no way he made plans as he didn't know, and neither did Minnow, that a Bigfoot would even show up.

Seriously; which "government" would you call? Would you call the state or federal "government?" Which department?

Really, put yourself in his shoes. It's night, you're in some woods, behind the Home Depot and you're trying to figure out how to deal with the 9ft tall, 800 lb Bigfoot you just canned! Who do you call, specifically? What would you say? Is the "government" even open at night? Think about all of these questions, very seriously, and you'll start to realize that it's simply ludicrous.

Last but not least....

If they shot the Bigfoot on September 6; why did they stay four more days?

Yes but if you shot a bigfoot who would you call? The press? 911? Oprah? A vet? Your mother? A priest? Obama? Government people? Parks people? Ghost Busters?

I have no idea who I would call but then I wouldnt expect in my wildest dreams to find myself in that position.

Perhaps a Government Organization didn't catch his name in the news in 2008. ( which included National Cable Networks ) But any public authorities in San Antonio might know him since he made it on the local news for the ebay scam. ( yes I know this vid has already been posted, but this time it's posted to show authorities in San Antonio might know who Rick Dyer is, and not for anything related to bigfoot! lol Skyla aaarrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh!! :girlwacko:

I heard dyer mention more than once about another video has with bigfoot. Does anyone know what video he is referring to?

Edited by JackiLB

Guest WldHrtRnch

Really, put yourself in his shoes. It's night, you're in some woods, behind the Home Depot and you're trying to figure out how to deal with the 9ft tall, 800 lb Bigfoot you just canned! Who do you call, specifically? What would you say? Is the "government" even open at night?

You make me LOL again Cisco, but very well thought out and valid points. Belmar, I agree with you, only RD says the BF is eating ribs. Oh, geez, now I have to go watch the tent video again!!!

And ew, yeah, skyla, there's that ugly ebay fraud thing. The man has a pretty shabby reputation in the news media. Poor fella.

JackiLB - I know you never said he rang them beforehand. It was in response to your "insurance" quote, and it was speculation. I'm sure you realised that.

No, you don't think he rang the MIB beforehand, but don't you think he rang them after he shot the creature, and they came and helped him move the creature and then went on their way? And don't you think they believed him because they don't know of his hoaxing past? Or is that what Rick Dyer has said, and you believe that?

Thanks

Well I would assume you wouldn't call the park authorities, because the animal was not shot on park or reserved land. If they had called 911, surely someone would of released the call by now thinking it was hilarious ( at first ) A vet has no authority on wildlife in texas. They can't say...yeah it ok you shot this. They could only treat the animal, which according to rick, was beyond treatment. If it was me, speaking purely hypothetically, I would call the Bexas County Animal Control. If the animal was shot in the county, on private or public property, wouldn't they be the ones to say whether a crime had been committed. Police deal with human on human crimes, and animal control deals with human on animal crimes.( mostly ) RD stated that the film company was freaking out calling him a murderer and was going to shut the whole thing down until the "public authorities" came and ok'd the kill, saying that nothing illegal had occurred.

JackiLB - I know you never said he rang them beforehand. It was in response to your "insurance" quote, and it was speculation. I'm sure you realised that.

No, you don't think he rang the MIB beforehand, but don't you think he rang them after he shot the creature, and they came and helped him move the creature and then went on their way? And don't you think they believed him because they don't know of his hoaxing past? Or is that what Rick Dyer has said, and you believe that?

Thanks

Blimey! I dont know why on earth I seem to have taken on the role of being one of the few 'for' this story. I must like pain! No seriously, I think I have lost sight of whether my arguments do actually make any sense, or whether I am just arguing my case for the hell of it!

Do you want me to give up with this story? Do you want me to say that Rick Dyer is a lying toe-rag and I dont believe any of this story. There is no bigfoot hanging around San Antonio. The homeless people were just drunk. The whole thing is yet another Rick Dyer hoax.

Do you want me to say that?????

@jacki, like most others on this thread, I am not wanting you to admit defeat and move on. I am arguing the reasoning behind WHY you believe this story.

Not simply because you believe it.

But what about eating the ribs? Its definately eating something?

Couple pages back...i had the same therory