Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Thanks Bobby O, where BF is concerned there seems to be no limit to the strange things they do and IMO, it does not seem strange that a BF would steal food at campsites.

I keep imagining that right after the supposed kill, the BF was temporarily stored in the Walmart meat department where they bought the ribs ; )

At this point if Minnow is keeping quiet, than if it is a charade, both Dyer and Minnow are implicated. Why would your source not want to give permission to "put the charade to bed"...it just makes no sense.

LOL yes stored in Walmart!

Guest WldHrtRnch

@Cisco, it's probably really old. It's from Google map streetside photos. I have no idea what date the arial photos and roadside photos are taken for these maps. I know between yahoo, google, bing and mapquest, they'll show different stages of development. Even on one level of zoom of this area it shows something that's been built at the end opposite the Home Depot, a medical center/offices I think. It doesn't show on the closest zoom or some of the further zooms. Weird. Just a matter of the date the photos were taken I suppose.

You know, just an aside, I'm sort of new here, but I don't think we're supposed to quote the post immediately before ours, nor do a quote of lengthy text. To save bandwith if I am not mistaken.

@Skyla, LOL, a puppet!! That's it!!

Ha, McIver Properties should add to their sales ad, "the site of the 2012 Bigfoot Kill Site!!"

@Melissa, true and interesting choice of words, indeed.

One of the things I find the most odd about this and points to this being just another puff of smoke is the whole time delay. If someone is going to cash in big on the BF discovery isn't it going to be a sort of first one to the finish line kind of deal? There can only be one first discovery of BF. And would that not be where most of the financial gain would come from? If RD and Minnow plan to sit on this for months and then someone over in Oregon drags one out of that noisy swamp tomorrow, well then are they not just sort of SOL? If I had a BF, the world would know RIGHT AWAY.

JackiLB - why would he call them beforehand? I have no idea! That's what I'm asking you. You said he had a plan before he shot the Bigfoot, a plan to get the animal out. You said he was helped by government officials. Are you saying that he contacted them after he shot it? So his plan was to ring them after he shot it, is that what you mean?

There's no way a government agency would have heard of Rick Dyer. Its only footers, his family and friends who know his hoaxing past?

So this unknown government agency, that only Rick Dyer knows about (unless anyone here can guess who/what it is?) believes that a complete stranger (RD) has just shot a Bigfoot and will they come and help him move the body as RD and Minnow haven't got the right equipment to do it? And they do it because they don't know of Rick Dyer's hoaxing past?!

Yikes.

Lee

Rd makes it a point in saying that it can't be CGI because of the screen in the tent. I tend to agree. I think it is strange that he can only film through the screen, which makes a whole costume obsolete, and the screen adds to the illusion, not as many details as a 10 ft video would reveal. If he can jump out of the tent and shoot the BF in the back of the head as it "walks" away, surely he can film it without the tent screen. He also stated in his webcast, that "the film company" has an HD film of the creature and this would remove all doubt. The more I hear and read, I think, this was a reenactment!

JackiLB - why would he call them beforehand? I have no idea! That's what I'm asking you. You said he had a plan before he shot the Bigfoot, a plan to get the animal out. You said he was helped by government officials. Are you saying that he contacted them after he shot it? So his plan was to ring them after he shot it, is that what you mean?

So this unknown government agency, that only Rick Dyer knows about (unless anyone here can guess who/what it is?) believes that a complete stranger (RD) has just shot a Bigfoot and will they come and help him move the body as RD and Minnow haven't got the right equipment to do it? And they do it because they don't know of Rick Dyer's hoaxing past?!

Yikes.

Lee

DopeLyrics - it was you who said beforehand and I was disagreeing with you. Read your quote of 1.54 'I see...so he phoned the "government department" beforehand just in case he..' I never said he may have rung them beforehand! I said that I reacon he had it all planned out in his head / on paper what he would do if he did shot a bigfoot. I didnt suggest that he already called them :P

Guest WldHrtRnch

There's no way a government agency would have heard of Rick Dyer. Its only footers, his family and friends who know his hoaxing past?

Oh, I think many more know of RD's hoaxing. It was broadcast on national news in 2008. I'd hope a government agency of any kind would have access to and gumption to do a little checking. With a mere small amount of checking you get RD 2008 hoax rather quickly. They're synonymous.

There are theories that our government know of the existence of BF and keep things confusing and quiet. I find it hard to believe a government agency would release a find of this significance, find it hard to believe RD would even call a government agency. I'm with Violet, if it were me, I'd get a big truck and some big hefty cohorts and load the thing and get out of there. :secret:

One of the things I find the most odd about this and points to this being just another puff of smoke is the whole time delay. If someone is going to cash in big on the BF discovery isn't it going to be a sort of first one to the finish line kind of deal? There can only be one first discovery of BF. And would that not be where most of the financial gain would come from? If RD and Minnow plan to sit on this for months and then someone over in Oregon drags one out of that noisy swamp tomorrow, well then are they not just sort of SOL? If I had a BF, the world would know RIGHT AWAY.

Yes I agree with you but given that the body may be owned by several parties and they all want to tie up everything first (rights over financial gain over the body, the thorough DNA/scientific testing, the finishing of the Minnow film) before all hell is let loose in the mainstream media, then maybe it is possible for all this to take so long? You have to remember that RD did let the cat out of the bag way back in sept/October(?) when he wasnt meant to. I am trying to imagine what would have happened if the story had just been released to mainstream news right from the start? What would be the public reaction to it? How many scientists would be fighting to be involved in the study?

Oh, I think many more know of RD's hoaxing. It was broadcast on national news in 2008. I'd hope a government agency of any kind would have access to and gumption to do a little checking. With a mere small amount of checking you get RD 2008 hoax rather quickly. They're synonymous.

There are theories that our government know of the existence of BF and keep things confusing and quiet. I find it hard to believe a government agency would release a find of this significance, find it hard to believe RD would even call a government agency. I'm with Violet, if it were me, I'd get a big truck and some big hefty cohorts and load the thing and get out of there. :secret:

Yes that might explain the lack of leaks. If the government has been covering up the existence of sasquatch anyhow then why would they now start giving leaks to this supposed kill? I find it intriguing that Rick Dyer is completely adamant that the body will not disappear. He seems very insistent on that?

One interesting thing I noticed about RD webcast, was lack of callers. I wonder if they are prescreened and only a few get to talk and ask questions. I would think, there would be plenty of callers to ask questions. Maybe, everyone knows its a hoax and don't bother.

Just had a thought. Do you think there are people who approached Rick Dyer at some point before September (and maybe other trackers) and made agreements that they would be the ones to work on the body if one was caught? I am thinking of scientists specifically. If you were a scientist and you were able to publish papers about the first sasquatch ever caught, that would be pretty good kudos to your career wouldnt it. If this story is true, I reacon alot of covert 'deals' will be exposed.

One interesting thing I noticed about RD webcast, was lack of callers. I wonder if they are prescreened and only a few get to talk and ask questions. I would think, there would be plenty of callers to ask questions. Maybe, everyone knows its a hoax and don't bother.

They are probably too scared that they may end up looking like fools! That is the problem with this story, people are interested in it, but because it involves Rick Dyer, people are really scared about putting their names forward and putting trust in the guy. I love listening to 'Sheldon' - he's always on it now. Some of his theories may be a bit out there but what a lovely bloke he sounds..something innocent about him that is refreshing.

I love listening to 'Sheldon' - he's always on it now. Some of his theories may be a bit out there but what a lovely bloke he sounds..something innocent about him that is refreshing.

I laughed at him. He was more entertaining than RD. I think RD felt upstaged by him when he was talking about expeditions to the Solomon Islands or somewhere. I think RD wanted to change the subject, it got off the subject and him, it ended in car sales and tax hints. About what "he" does!

Sheldon needs his own show!

Jacki and Ihylda- Who is Sheldon?

LOL - I dont know who Sheldon is but he has been on the last two shows I think. He is just SO enthusiastic about the whole story, which is great for RD, but then he starts talking about giants on the Solomon Islands and the atmosphere changes and it all goes quiet. He just sounds like a really nice guy who wouldnt say a bad word about anyone and when you usually hear just endless back stabbing on that show, its quite refreshing!

I laughed at him. He was more entertaining than RD. I think RD felt upstaged by him when he was talking about expeditions to the Solomon Islands or somewhere. I think RD wanted to change the subject, it got off the subject and him, it ended in car sales and tax hints. About what "he" does!

Sheldon needs his own show!

Yes you're right - sheldon ought to have his own show! Yes that was hilarious that RD started talking about car sales - jeez. You see, Rick Dyer is a business man, a very very good business man but he is not a wildlife enthusiast. He has decided its very good business to catch a sasquatch but he's not really interested in the subject perse and has to revert to talking about car sales instead.lol Do you also notice he always says something about AOL and how great it is? I wonder how much money he gets from sponsorship!