The Story Of "fox" Death

There is a blog post on bf evidence from an anonymous source that claimed to be present at the end of "Fox's" life. This is in reference to the Bigfoot in the Carter Farm story we all know and love. Anyway the most interesting thing I read in the article is not who all was there or what the thing ate or whatever. The source claimed to be in attendance with a "leading researcher and field biologist named John". Bindernagel?! Claims to have seen John weeping when he witnessed the events.

So, who knows Bindernagel personally and can either confirm or deny this event? I never believed a word of it, but Bindernagel seems fairly credible and to see his name associated with it throws up a flag.

Shawn at Bigfoot evidence blog from yesterday.

http://bigfooteviden...-his-story.html

Edited by masterbarber
EDITED TO INSERT LINK

Thanks for adding the link masterbarber.

Yeah, I'd blown this story off altogether (Carter Farm). Wild imagination or hallucination. But they allude to Bindernagel, and ibrsise an eyebrow. If it's a valid story, big IF, someone has pics.

SSR Team

Didn't JB have his sighting in TN/KY ?

Well, maybe it's disrespectful, but if someone knows where he's buried, let's go dig him up .... there's the body we need to prove to science that bigfoot exists, WITHOUT any sasquatch having to be shot. If he was that much of a friend to humans, maybe he'd like to be of more use, since he no longer needs that body. We do need it.

Yeah, that body would be helpful for those who need a body to believe.

However, I would not want to contest it's possession with an entire clan of PO'd BF.

Could be counterproductive to have the entire digging crew's remains spread over several acres. :o

I read the account and one thing popped out that seemed a bit odd. Remember when Ostman was kidnapped and he said the Alpha male (not his word, mine) was curious about his snuff and dumped the whole can into his mouth? Needless to say he went well, ballistic. The Fox account said that they brought offerings and one of them was a bag of tobacco, which Fox dumped the entire contents into his mouth and then ate peanut butter with it. Sorry, played baseball for more years than I care to remember, knew people that dipped dirt, combined Chewing tobacco with bubblegum (George Brett), even used Quisinart's to chop up their own personal "brands". The reaction that Ostman recalled made perfect sense. The Fox story didn't say if he ate it or not, but chasing it with peanut butter is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of, even the guy I played with in the Cape Cod League that dipped dirt wouldn't chase it with peanut butter. (He swore each field tasted different).

SSR Team

I'd take a grain of salt with the Janice Carter stuff. Actually, make that an entire shaker.

How about Bindernagel then, do you take everything he says with an entire shaker too ?

Admin

http://www.thecryptocrew.com/2012/12/exclusive-salley-ramey-sets-record.html

“In 2008, I met Janice Carter at Don Keating’s Bigfoot Conference at Salt Fork State Park in Ohio. I subsequently visited her in Tennessee a few times and went into the field with her. During these visits I heard many vocalizations, but never saw a Bigfoot.

During one of these visits, I learned that Jan and her little girl had fallen on hard times and were about to become homeless. She had no family support, no means of supporting herself, and after contacting all local public services, nowhere to go. She had always claimed to have multiple health issues, and I can confirm that this was true. I also witnessed unusual symptoms that concerned me.

I provided Jan and her daughter with a home for more than two years. I helped Jan get medical attention that confirmed an undiagnosed brain injury from a brutal beating she had received several years before. This is referenced on her Facebook page in one of her notes. I supported Jan and her child while she received proper medical care and pursued therapy as well as disability benefits. They now live with Jan’s fiance in Tennessee.

During my association with Jan, we did field research with a number of individuals in four states. We also made several attempts to visit Fox (the bigfoot Janice claimed to have spoken to before) – all failures.

The last attempted visit was in the summer of 2010, when Jan believed Fox to be ill. No one else was there –just me, Jan and her daughter. We heard one distant whoop. Nothing else happened and we left to visit with her fiance.

It has been a long time since I have heard from Jan and she is rarely active on FB.

While I stand by my own experiences, I make no claims re:[regarding] Jan's experiences and can only report what she told me about her family's habituation history.”

There is a blog post on bf evidence from an anonymous source that claimed to be present at the end of "Fox's" life. This is in reference to the Bigfoot in the Carter Farm story we all know and love. Anyway the most interesting thing I read in the article is not who all was there or what the thing ate or whatever. The source claimed to be in attendance with a "leading researcher and field biologist named John". Bindernagel?! Claims to have seen John weeping when he witnessed the events.

So, who knows Bindernagel personally and can either confirm or deny this event? I never believed a word of it, but Bindernagel seems fairly credible and to see his name associated with it throws up a flag.

Shawn at Bigfoot evidence blog from yesterday.

http://bigfooteviden...-his-story.html

I have never heard John Bindernagel's name brought up with the Carter Story.. In fact - Dr. Bindernagel did not have his first sighting until a couple years ago in Kentucky. Dr. Bindernagel has spoken about his first sighting publicly - so I don't think I am revealing any big secrets. Whether he cried or not, I have no idea...

I think they are talking about Igor Burtsev. Igor spent a lot of time on the Carter farm with Janice - remember the Nat Geo show of him working up Fox's family tree? That is the only scientist I know of that has been to the Carter farm.

Edited by Melissa

SSR Team

Would you think this is just an outright lie then Melissa ?

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/a-witness-to-foxs-death-tells-his-story.html