The Story Of "fox" Death

Big time ~ This is a good read ~ http://www.prairiegh...arter_farm.html

Oh yeah, I've seen that. I'm actually not that familiar with all Janice Carter claimed as I quit that story at the word garlic, but what I actually meant was, has it ever been shown that Janice Carter was making these claims in an outright attempt to hoax. I've always thought it was the result of mental illness, and even if she did know what she was saying wasn't true, she kept it up because she liked the attention.

I know I read where she was found to have some brain damage from an untreated head injury, but I suspect that only added to the mental issues that were already there. All things being relative, I'll not say what I suspect of the entire Carter clan, if you get my drift.

Mary Green is another story however when it comes to hoaxing, but I'm not so sure some of the same issues I mention with Janice Carter weren't also present there.

Guest RedRatSnake

Oh yeah, I've seen that. I'm actually not that familiar with all Janice Carter claimed as I quit that story at the word garlic, but what I actually meant was, has it ever been shown that Janice Carter was making these claims in an outright attempt to hoax. I've always thought it was the result of mental illness, and even if she did know what she was saying wasn't true, she kept it up because she liked the attention.

I have no idea if it was a real deal for her or a BF hoax, There was some thought into it with making up a language and all, I believe some to this day still believe they have BF friends that talk to them, that's one of the problems that needs to be looked at, I think most agree Habituation is highly unlikely.