The Story Of "fox" Death

I don't read that blog. Can you give me the gist?

Edited to add:

Okay, the article you linked was sent to me. Man, you folks work fast. Thank you :)

All I am saying is I have never heard of Dr. Bindernagel being on the Carter Property. But, also, I was told she sold the farm some years ago - but then she also said "Fox" followed her to Indiana - and also that Ohio Bigfoot Conference spoken about above.

I do know Igor Burtsev has spent a whole lot of time on the Carter Farm - before it was sold.. Also, Dr. Bindernagel said he had his first sighting in Kentucky - does Janice live in Kentucky? Maybe "fox and friends" followed her there?

All I can tell you is what I have been told. That whole story is so twisted and "out there" - who knows what's true and what is not.

But, I am not going to call anyone an outright liar - I believe that would get me thrown off this site for good. :) Is it possible someone is messing with whomever wrote that article? Yep. The person who publishes the blog never fact checks anything. So, yeah - it is very possible that blog is being messed with. But, who knows.

Edited by Melissa

It could be anyone, Kings Canyon. The more I read this - the more I am sure this is a joke that the blog published.. If the "anonymous" emailer was brought to the property to see Fox die - because his testimony would lend credibility - why wouldn't he add his name to the email? Why wouldn't he want his name attached to this?

That's why the anonymous e-mailer was chosen to witness this event... This is probably someone who Sally Ramey spoke to in confidence about an event she claimed to be apart of - and this person took it to the next level - which forced Sally to come out and either admit or deny it. There is this whole new love of gossip these days, within this community - and people have been making it up if they can't find it.

Which is why I don't read this particular blog. Of course, these are just my opinions. :)

Edited to add: If it turns out that Dr. Bindernagel had given this mess of a story any time at all - I would be shocked..

Edited by Melissa

If he was that much of a friend to humans, maybe he'd like to be of more use, since he no longer needs that body. We do need it.

Don't you mean, "want it"?

Dig him up and we'll see, right?

Edited to add - need it, want it, same thing. We need it to prove bigfoot's existence to the scientific community, we want it to say "eat crow, you naysayers"! :)

Edited by madison5716

Well Madison5716 - did you know Janice Carter claims there is a baby bigfoot buried on the farm? She could have given that up years ago. But, nadda.

Also, I believe - Fox was never described as a "friend to humans" by Janice. Anyone can correct me - but if memory serves Janice has stated many times of all the bigfoot on her property - Fox was the one that scared her the most.

Edited by Melissa

Last time I heard, grave robbing isn't socially acceptable....even if the person in the grave is of a different race.

If they're a relic hominid, that would make the grave an archaeological site at this point.

All I know is what I read. And if there is any bf news the guy at bf evidence will have it. True or not.

From the follow up on it yesterday there is an email from Janice Carter (claimed). States "she and her youngest daughter, Sally Ramey" were there. Is that Janice, the daughter, and Sally? Or Sally is her daughter? Either way you have a wild story tied to Ketchum twice. Sally and Igor. And idk on the John. Could be mioncynski?

Guest Kerchak

The Fox account said that they brought offerings and one of them was a bag of tobacco, which Fox dumped the entire contents into his mouth and then ate peanut butter with it.

Well no wonder he's flippin' dead then.

• Upvote 1

SSR Team

I would agree totally, with regards to the human race. But how is digging up a dead animal wrong?

Humans are Animals, but for some moral reason we don't in general dig them up.

Guest thermalman

Humans are Animals, but for some moral reason we don't in general dig them up.

I suppose. But, owing a landscaping company, we do find past pet remains or other old bones when we dig around in yards. So far, no human remains. :phew:

Well - if we go with the "Bigfoot is Human" discussion - then I would say digging up an alleged grave of a baby bigfoot could expose Janice to other problems she hadnt considered ---- like the improper burial of a human being and not reporting that death to the authorities.

This works both ways folks :)

SSR Team

The biologist could be john mionzinski?

Pretty sure he's American and not Canadian..

Well - if we go with the "Bigfoot is Human" discussion - then I would say digging up an alleged grave of a baby bigfoot could expose Janice to other problems she hadnt considered ---- like the improper burial of a human being and not reporting that death to the authorities.

This works both ways folks :)

I don't know but i'd find it hard to see how someone could get done for not reporting the death of a human being, before the subject was in fact classed as a human being.

But there's loads of if's and but's with this, it sure could be a mess..