The Story Of "fox" Death

Salient points which I failed to consider. Thanks for pointing this out, Sasfooty.

If I were a BF, that would not be an optimal situation to be in.

However, one has to do what one has to do in order to survive, and, thrive.

If this were ATS, I'd give you a star.

The country side looks far too open to hide a group of BFs. BFs are seen all the time since they make errors and get caught in the open. Local farmers would know about them and would probably not want them around.

The BFs need food on a constant basis, and it seems farmers in the area would start looking for the predator responsible for missing farm animals. They would find bones in the woods and hunt the animal responsible.

On the other hand, 50 years of seeing BFs in the area is totally hard to explain.

Did you all put that address in to google maps and take a gander from the street views as well? It looks more wide open from above then it does from the ground.

Maybe someone can post street view pictures of the country side. Regardless, the areas of forest are way to small to conceal BFs unless they lived in underground tunnels which have never been found.

Can any of these people attending Fox's last days gathering be contacted? The story makes great fiction but needs an anchor in reality.

The story starts: I was a part of the group that visited “Fox†while he was dying and needed to share this story.

There was Sally Ramy, myself and a few other people. I was invited because I work in the environmental field and was open minded about the existence of Sasquatch. I had never seen one until that day but heard many stories about them in the area. The goal of my being included was part of a larger goal, that goal to get as many “credible†in the field to believe in the creatures.

I rode to the area with Sally and John. John is a biologist and professor from Canada, and Sally later told me that he is regarded as one of the top researchers in the field. I did not speak with the others as we needed to be quiet when entering the area and we had driven there in separate vehicles.

Guest Nalajr

I take it that this is the FOX that came to the back door of that woman and asked for garlic? This is the woman that told of being raised around the SASSY's all her life and described how they run down, kill and gut deer all while the Russian guy demonstrates it on the ground.

That may have been one of the goofiest SASSY shows I have ever seen. It literally shocks me, well no it doesn't, that there are more than 10 people that would believe that woman. If she told me it was daylight outside I'd look out the window to verify it.

If it was real and she didn't have a cent to her name and no way to get any, why wouldn't she offer up her SASSY pals to the highest bidder? She'd beset for life on the income from movies, books and SASSY conferences. You know that's exactly what anyone would do in that situation.

I wish the SASSY community would stop giving these people the publicity and notoriety they crave. Whether it be her, the people that have one in a box or the guy that has repeatedly hoaxed his stuff including the latest tent video. STOP paying ANY attention to them and they'll go away. These nuts come up with one outlandish story after another and people flock to their site, listen to their "shows," and go to their conferences. It's a never ending cycle that proves to these people that if you claim it, they will come and pay you to hear it. People wonder why these characters do the things they do, well DUH, if you were getting publicity and money that you would otherwise never get, you'd keep doing it too.

Nalajr

If it was real and she didn't have a cent to her name and no way to get any, why wouldn't she offer up her SASSY pals to the highest bidder? She'd beset for life on the income from movies, books and SASSY conferences. You know that's exactly what anyone would do in that situation.

Nalajr

This has to be one of the "least thought out" statements I have ever read!!! I'm being restrained here, because there are several other names I would rather give it than "least thought out", but none are allowed here.

This is just my opinion, from almost 8 years of constant contact with them. Maybe these are just above average in, sneakiness & intelligence, but they are virtually impossible to fool. They know if there is the tiniest thing that is out of the ordinary. There is no scenario in which even one stranger could come here & set a trap without their knowledge.

There is absolutely no possible way to "offer them up" if we wanted to!! That is positively RIDICULOUS. There is never a single moment that they aren't watching their habituated houses, unless they have been there for many years & are totally convinced that they can trust the people there. Never. And when they are convinced, you can bet your life that they are right. Somebody that would "offer them up" will not have the opportunity because they won't have anything to offer.

It is NOT what "anyone would do in that situation". Believe it or not, there are people that would starve before they would betray a friend. That's the kind of people that BFs habituate, not people that would betray a friend for money. It's sad that there are so many "betrayers" in the world. I suppose that's why there are so few habituated.

• Upvote 1

Guest Nalajr

Here we go, another "SASSY is smarter, more aware and more cunning than people" statement.

Are you trying to say that someone that claims to have DAILY contact with a GROUP of them couldn't bring someone out there with them that had a video camera and a rifle to finally put an end to all this craziness couldn't do it? Is that what you're saying?

After we get that straight, are you further stating that most people that would have daily contact and ARE FLAT BROKE wouldn't exploit it to absolutely absolve ALL of their short term, and possibly LONG term, financial hardships? YOU might not do it, but I can guarantee you that you are in the 0.1% of the population that wouldn't. If you think it's not the case, you're deluding yourself.

I guess SASSY can now sense when the people they let hang around them are going to sell them out. You may be onto something, that could be why no evidence has surfaced in over 40 years. All those years of honing their hyper-acute senses and ESP have given them a leg up on us bumbling humans where they can cut off contact and escape just when the Pale Face is going to bring a gun or camera around to expose their entire existence.

And you have the nerve to call my post "one of the least thought out?"

YEAH...good one.

Nalajr

Edited by Nalajr

Guest OntarioSquatch

I have yet to see any "habituator" back up the claims they make with the necessary evidence. Chances are, a lot of those who claim to habituate "bigfoot"-type creatures are simply a star of their own little fantasy world that they made up in their own mind.

Are you trying to say that someone that claims to have DAILY contact with a GROUP of them couldn't bring someone out there with them that had a video camera and a rifle to finally put an end to all this craziness couldn't do it? Is that what you're saying?

What I'm saying is "They wouldn't if they could, & they couldn't if they would". ;)

Makes perfect sense to me, Sasfooty.

Seems to me some habituators would not betray the hard won trust of a single BF, or, a clan, even if they could.

From what I gather, garnering the trust of BF is not an easy thing to do. But, losing that trust, is very easy to do.

So, if a habituator has won the trust, and, maybe even "friendship" of a BF, why endanger that by doing as you suggest, Nalajr?

Perhaps, they are not out to make a buck by betraying the trust of a friend. Friendship, and/or, trust is something some people take very seriously.

I know, if I were in the shoes of some of the real habituators, there is nothing this world could offer me that would tempt me to betray that hard won trust/friendship.

And, I live wayyyy below the poverty level of income.

One would think I'd jump at the chance to bag & tag a BF, or, get one to trust me, then, secretly videotape, or, record audio of it's vocalizations.

Personally, I don't need to be rich and/or famous to be happy.

I put a higher value on the quality of my friends, and, people I've grown to trust. Whether those people are you and me type, or, big and hairy types.

I once read an adage: "A good friend will help you move. A true friend will help you move the body."

I believe some habituators could care less if BF is recognized as actually existing by run of the mill BF skeptics, and, the scientific world.

Not everyone in the BF sub-culture are out seeking fortune and fame.

There is no question to those who've experienced (a) face to face encounter(s) as to whether they exist or not.

It's a life changing experience.

Sorry, I can't speak of the mindset of hoaxing habituators. Hoaxing is an alien mindset to me. I suspect some, if not most hoaxers, are the ones seeking attention by making outlandish claims of habituation. They are attention whores, whether they be male or female. Gotta have it, no matter the cost.

Guest RedRatSnake

I have yet to see any "habituator" back up the claims they make with the necessary evidence. Chances are, a lot of those who claim to habituate "bigfoot"-type creatures are simply a star of their own little fantasy world that they made up in their own mind.

I won't bother trying to sell you any snake oil, I can see it would be a waste of my time. :)

It is NOT what "anyone would do in that situation". Believe it or not, there are people that would starve before they would betray a friend. That's the kind of people that BFs habituate, not people that would betray a friend for money. It's sad that there are so many "betrayers" in the world. I suppose that's why there are so few habituated.

Excellent point. There are some things more important in this world than money and fame. Like integrity and honoring friendships and stuff like that. And just plain adventure and exploration! This is the final frontier, lol, forget space or isolated parts of our planet. It's discovering what you had previously considered impossible and delving deeper.

I think it would be well worth it to establish a relationship with a relic homin troop and not want to make a fortune off it. I guess I have more of an imagination! I find that to be an incredibly worthwhile goal to work towards and discover this species of possible human, at least homin. Who else in the world will ever have that chance? There are so many unknowns here. Let the others who want to hunt them and who accidentely run into them get pix and video and a slabmonkey. I'd like something else - the opportunity to see and interact with these creatures and discover who they are, not what their innards and bones look like.

Of course, I do hope to get a picture or video. Who wouldn't? But not at the expense of the opportunity itself. It comes down to what you value and I've discovered that money isn't everything (though I admit it does make life easier and more pleasant) and I have known quite a few famous people who have regrets about their fame from working in television and film production with some "big names" for a decade, and I have no desire to be hounded like those poor folks.

I bet Justin Smeja would consider changing his actions on that day if he'd known what the consequences would be.

Edited by madison5716

Thanks Madison

And I would add this. To all those that think they can beat us up or wear us down with snotty remarks about snake oil and whatever else would be very, very mistaken. The more of us that gather together the stronger we are.

We know the truth and don't need to look at a dead body. This planet and the inhabitants on it are always tettering on one disaster after another and before I die I would love to know that at least one species has succeeded in living on the blue marble.

Peace!

Guest RedRatSnake

And I would add this. To all those that think they can beat us up or wear us down with snotty remarks about snake oil and whatever else would be very, very mistaken. The more of us that gather together the stronger we are.

I hardly think anyone is wearing you/us down in any way you seem strong willed to me, I sense some frustration about certain claims that refuse to be validated, and I can relate to that, no one should be above question, I can appreciate your strong will, the need to gather together is rather baffling, it is my understanding that this forum is about Bigfoot or Sasquatch if you will, it's about finding evidence and possibly finding a new species, you claim to be in the mitts of a goldmine of scientific evidence, but yet you refuse to cooperate and take a position of protection, if it truly does exist they, the BF species would be better served if someone with knowledge about them come forward to protect their way of life before the inevitable happens and they are used for sport because they have not been classified as anything, but animals.