The Story Of "fox" Death

Is it any wonder we Bigfoot fans are not taken seriously. I have done a great deal of reading, which means nothing really, but I am convinced that Janice Carter Coy is either delutional or a snake oil salesman. Any scientist should stay clear to protect their reputation.

Perhaps Ramey's reveal that Carter had 'medical attention that confirmed an undiagnosed brain injury' could be the key statement in her interview. She also stated to Carter suffering from financial hardship. Combined these sound like suggested 'reasons' why the stories from the Carter Farm may be doubted.

SSR Team

Is it any wonder we Bigfoot fans are not taken seriously.

I bet my life that if you had seen one you wouldn't think these happening were COMPLETELY out there as much.

Guest vasquatch1984

I bet my life that if you had seen one you wouldn't think these happening were COMPLETELY out there as much.

But that's the difference with some folk. They HAVE to see in order to believe. Not everyone can just go on what they think is hearsay(not to dismiss anyone here at all). And while I've never had a face to face sighting, I still belive, there's enough compelling evidence to do so, but I really think this story is hoey to be honest. I'm not discounting that she had a relationship or sightings, just the depth of which may be distorted. I can't conferm any of this, I have my doubts though, but I will try to keep an open mind.

Last time I heard, grave robbing isn't socially acceptable....even if the person in the grave is of a different race.

If they're a relic hominid, that would make the grave an archaeological site at this point.

To be an archaeological site, the grave would have to be 50 years old or older. Laws dealing with modern graves specifically address human remains, not something less than that. There is no law protecting where "Fox" is buried. But this is sort of a pointless discussion since Sally clearly stated she wasn't there - there is no reason to believe any of this happened. You gotta hand it to RL though, he certainly knows how to stir a pot.

SSR Team

But that's the difference with some folk. They HAVE to see in order to believe. Not everyone can just go on what they think is hearsay(not to dismiss anyone here at all). And while I've never had a face to face sighting, I still belive, there's enough compelling evidence to do so, but I really think this story is hoey to be honest. I'm not discounting that she had a relationship or sightings, just the depth of which may be distorted. I can't conferm any of this, I have my doubts though, but I will try to keep an open mind.

I know what you'e saying but definitive knowing is different, very different, from believing i think.

I've said it before and the more i think about it, it's not necessarily a good thing, but as a witness to one of these things i find all these " tall tales " potentially more believable than many others, i'm sure of it.

For a skeptic it's easy, just dismiss it as ridiculous as, let's face it, some stories are ridiculous to someone who doesn't know nor believe that these animals exist.

For believers, they're a bit out there, but you never know.

For knowers/witnesses, they might not be the truth, but they're very much possible, no matter how outlandish they may be because one thing is for certain, the animals exist and as we know they exist, who knows what people are doing with regards to interaction with them ?

I am open to many possiblities, and definitely not coming from a skeptics perspective. When a first heard about these reports years ago, I thought there might be something to it, and for the record do not completely discount the possiblity of any truth now. I have read all the stories from the habituators and find it all facinating. While it is true I have never had any experiences, I have thought for years that not only is Bigfoot real, but that many people live in close proximity to them. It is true that I find some of the fantastical reports hard to believe, I would never discount 100% what so many people are saying. I do know one thing for sure. If I discovered that a family of Bigfoot lived in my back yard, I would move immediately to the middle of town, to the 50th floor of a high rise. I don't know how any of these folks ever sleep.

I have to admit: Even five years ago, I dismissed all the 'habituation' stories out of hand.

My changing perspective is, I think, significant. It indicates that my existence meter is leaning very pro-sasquatch. If they really ARE there, these stories MUST be more believable...I have no doubt that if we are talking about a human or near human species, then interaction is possible, and potentially even likely.

There is a LOT about Janice's stories that I still find incredible...But, at its heart, her story of regular sightings and visits may be true.

I have been reading the Persistence and Habituation threads with great interest...These are some well equipped, thoughtful members that are having these experiences, and I find it very difficult to dismiss them all.

How about Bindernagel then, do you take everything he says with an entire shaker too ?

I'd take it with an entire salt mine. Why assume it is Bindernagel, and why assume it's true? I couldn't tell you exactly where I read it, but if you Google search a bit there was an article where someone (from the local media IIRC) interviewed neighbors who lived around these people, and the comments were rather straightforward and incriminating. I also saw a message from one of her neighbors appended under a story about her experiences. If anyone wants to read it, I doubt it will be hard to find.

SSR Team

I'd take it with an entire salt mine. Why assume it is Bindernagel, and why assume it's true?

I'm not saying it's true, but this is why i'd assume, rightly or wrongly, that it was Bindernagel.

I rode to the area with Sally and John. John is a biologist and professor from Canada, and Sally later told me that he is regarded as one of the top researchers in the field. I did not speak with the others as we needed to be quiet when entering the area and we had driven there in separate vehicles.

I don't know but i'd find it hard to see how someone could get done for not reporting the death of a human being, before the subject was in fact classed as a human being.

But there's loads of if's and but's with this, it sure could be a mess..

That's why I posed it as a hypothetical. :)

Last time I heard, grave robbing isn't socially acceptable....even if the person in the grave is of a different race.

Different species. And an unknown species at that. Until it's "homo" it's nothing but a myth.

And the Louvre and British Museum and the Smithsonian are full of artifacts gathered in just such a manner, and they are rated national treasures.

And, I remember four past lives. We do not need the meat sacks we call bodies once we've passed on. This is why people donate their bodies to science and donate their body parts that could help someone else as a organ donor. It's just meat. Use it and prove it. Cultural ideas of what to do with dead bodies is for the living. Since living bigfoot do not officially exist, there is no legal issues with digging one up to prove their existence. But, since I think this story is a load of hooey, it doesn't matter much really, nothing is gonna happen.

Edited by madison5716

Also, I believe - Fox was never described as a "friend to humans" by Janice. Anyone can correct me - but if memory serves Janice has stated many times of all the bigfoot on her property - Fox was the one that scared her the most.

I think it was Blackie she didn't trust. Lindsay also had it wrong about Fox knocking Janice off the horse, that was Sheba, as the story goes.

• 2 weeks later...
Admin

I'm not saying it's true, but this is why i'd assume, rightly or wrongly, that it was Bindernagel.

I rode to the area with Sally and John. John is a biologist and professor from Canada, and Sally later told me that he is regarded as one of the top researchers in the field. I did not speak with the others as we needed to be quiet when entering the area and we had driven there in separate vehicles.

Let me help you folks out. I recently received an email response from him:

Many thanks for yr message since others have been writing and asking the same question. No it was certainly not me and until yr email arrived I didn't know what they were talking about.

Many thanks for clarifying this situation for me.

BTW I don't know of another Canadian biologist who is interested in the sasquatch, let alone one named John.

Thanks again,

John Bindernagel

SSR Team

Then it's highly likely to be an outright lie then.

Thanks MB for clarifying..