The Story Of "fox" Death

Let me just answer one specific point. I am interested in their welfare, however having official protection doesn't always work because I've noticed they seem to be doing just fine on their own and don't really need us. Harassment would be wrong, no matter who is doing it and besides they are the ones that make the first move in most cases.

I do not think they have been classified as animals, please give me the scientific name for it if you would.

Guest RedRatSnake

I do not think they have been classified as animals, please give me the scientific name for it if you would.

Thank you for the reply. I think we have to go with what they have been called all along, Bigfoot ~ Sasquatch, a few other Indian names have also been used, It has not been classified as human in anyway far as I know, so that leaves little room other than animal, also besides a few places in the US, BF is not illegal to hunt, just ask the guys at Operation Endurance, now perhaps what you see as a BF is not what has been described for the last few hundred years and if that is true, it is not the BF we all know and love and you have something completely different.

Seem like the thread is being derailed so let's get back to Fox. Protection and money for BF is another topic so PM them. What are your comments on this so called Fox Gathering?

Can any of these people attending Fox's last days gathering be contacted? The story makes great fiction but needs an anchor in reality.

The story starts: I was a part of the group that visited “Fox†while he was dying and needed to share this story.

There was Sally Ramy, myself and a few other people. I was invited because I work in the environmental field and was open minded about the existence of Sasquatch. I had never seen one until that day but heard many stories about them in the area. The goal of my being included was part of a larger goal, that goal to get as many “credible†in the field to believe in the creatures.

I rode to the area with Sally and John. John is a biologist and professor from Canada, and Sally later told me that he is regarded as one of the top researchers in the field. I did not speak with the others as we needed to be quiet when entering the area and we had driven there in separate vehicles.

Guest RedRatSnake

Sorry it was not my intention to derail, I prefer to call it thread drift, sounds more metal :)

I think some people can get emotionality attached to just about anything, we sometimes morn characters in movies we like or cry cause the hero died, I see nothing wrong with giving Fox a little send off, it sure looks like a good amount of folks think he is worth it.

R.I.P: Fox. I have always enjoyed your story.

I never believed any of it.

But as Red stated, sometimes a good story is just that, a good story. If consumed for entertainment purposes only, it can be quite satisfying.

Guest RedRatSnake

I came onto the BF scene just at the tail end of the JC story, hard to believe that was sometime around 2005, I can still remember the old thread on BFF1 about her farm and what was going on, I used to talk with her on the old blog talk show chats, she would give ideas about how to bring the BF people in from the woods, she had a million ideas about using kids toy's, I suggested a see & say once and she was off and running about how they can figure out how to use it real fast, she also had quite a BF language written down, contrary to what some believe, I think she was a rather smart women to have figured everything out like she did, the whole thing seemed to have went a lot further than she expected, it finally caved in and the hoax was exposed, but I tell ya man what a ride and certainly one of the biggest events in BF history.

Here we go, another "SASSY is smarter, more aware and more cunning than people" statement.

Are you trying to say that someone that claims to have DAILY contact with a GROUP of them couldn't bring someone out there with them that had a video camera and a rifle to finally put an end to all this craziness couldn't do it? Is that what you're saying?

After we get that straight, are you further stating that most people that would have daily contact and ARE FLAT BROKE wouldn't exploit it to absolutely absolve ALL of their short term, and possibly LONG term, financial hardships? YOU might not do it, but I can guarantee you that you are in the 0.1% of the population that wouldn't. If you think it's not the case, you're deluding yourself.

I guess SASSY can now sense when the people they let hang around them are going to sell them out. You may be onto something, that could be why no evidence has surfaced in over 40 years. All those years of honing their hyper-acute senses and ESP have given them a leg up on us bumbling humans where they can cut off contact and escape just when the Pale Face is going to bring a gun or camera around to expose their entire existence.

And you have the nerve to call my post "one of the least thought out?"

YEAH...good one.

Nalajr

**** right they're smarter than we are. 45 years since the PGF and nobody has been able to top it since. What does that tell you and don't give me that they're not real scenario because you would be wrong and I'd stake my life on that and win.

I don't have any extra money. I wouldn't give up my location first out of respect for the owner and also out of respect of the species. No amount of money can buy the experience that you get from close contact with a sasquatch. I'm literally obsessed since my initial encounter in 08 and now I'm where I want to be as far as having a gold mine of activity. Sure I could turn on the owner, give up the location for a big fat paycheck but NO WAY. No amount of money would change that. They could leave tomorrow and I wouldn't have any regrets. In fact I'd feel great that I didn't sell out just to exploit a family of sasquatch that live peacefully and have just as much right to be there as we do, maybe more.

Bumbling humans is right.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Very good read. I posted the link here twice already. I don't think anyone is reading it though, maybe because it is so long and detailed.

Guest RedRatSnake

Sorry I didn't read too far back, that write up has always been a fav of mine, I think it is pretty detailed and comes from a neutral prospective, opinions may very ~ lol

Anyway: there is lots more info on the JC farm story that are good, not quite the Albert Ostman kinda stuff, but certainly entertaining, the old thread on BFF1 is a riot if you have the membership to read it.

Tim

Guest WldHrtRnch

Yeah, I think I have to get a few more posts before I can join, lol. But I am thinking it would be highly informative, and very interesting.

Guest RedRatSnake

Disclaimer : RRS is not tying to promote a secret squirrel membership that is hidden from the regular membership for the purpose of being someone else that they can't be on the regular forum.

Tim :no: