Which Of These Does Bf Look Like?

Guest Theagenes

Which of these does BF look like?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sasfooty, is that an upturned but still hooded nose? Hard to tell from the drawing if it is an upturned human-like nose or flat and apelike with open nostrils...

There was no hood. It looked like a little kid with his nose mashed against a window pane. Didn't appear any larger than mine, in proportion to his face. My mind was saying "human" for a few seconds, then I thought about it, & realized it couldn't be.

Alright, thanks! Plenty of other reports have used that way of describing the nose!

Not linking to this for the Ben Matine story but for the profile pic of the "yeti of Bourganeuf" (claimed to be a fake, created by a famous model-maker), which I have always thought was interesting....puggish nose and all...I just think, even though it is likely a gaff, it is interesting, and may have hit the nail on the head more than not...

http://terryhooper.blogspot.com/2012/01/ben-matine-sasquatch-footage-and-yeti.html

That, and some newbs may never have heard of the yeti of Bourganeuf...

Paige, does that rendition replicate the hair beneath the nose? Could you tell from your view if that nose tip or membranes were wet, or of different texture?

Yes the hair is shown under the nose across the upper lip and flows out of the nose. I just did a quick blending of D and J because my experience was that those two combined were the closest thing I could communicate. If I were to improve this to my experience it would be more auburn in color, the sagittal crest might be a little pointier and the eyes were very dark, but bright and very irradessant/reflective red at night. I might also make the nose a bit more pug like, this perhaps a bit flat and wide.I dont think the nose area was wet. I don't believe SSq all look alike as say orangutans or monkeys seem to. Its my contention there are as many variations as there are with humans. Some have wider noses than others. Some may have reddish hair while others more brown or even grey and white.I have read reports of some with downward facing nostrils and some with more gorilla like features and even some with snouts like dogs. This is what is kind of frustrating is many think they should all look the same, and they just don't.

Phaige, if I ever see anything like your illustration, life as I know it will cease to exist. Did it really have blue eyes?

No not so much, very dark brownish, see above :)

Edited by ThePhaige

This is almost exactly what I saw, except the nose and mouth are too wide, & I think the eyes were solid brown, with no white. He was maybe a few years younger than this picture appears to be, & the hair was a finer texture.

I chose D because it was the least "different" one on the list, although very little like what I saw.

I adjusted this so it might perhaps more reflect what your describing.

• Thinned nose and mouth
  • Browner eyes
  • More youthful appearance
  • Finer hair
  • Some slight auburn highlights

Fuzzyone.gif

Edited by ThePhaige

I'm not a witness but I picture Bigfoot looking like D, but with a more human like nose. I wish more voters commented, I'd be really interested to hear from those who voted for the more human-like examples.

I adjusted this so it might perhaps more reflect what your describing.

• Thinned nose and mouth
  • Browner eyes
  • More youthful appearance
  • Finer hair
  • Some slight auburn highlights

Fuzzyone.gif

I would say this is pretty close to what I saw not completely ape not completely human but with a lot more intelligence in and around the eyes

It seems a pretty good concensus that several credible witnesses saw something very close to this. I like it. Who wants to give their best guess on what it is? Forget what has already been proposed and postulate on where this primate fits in evolution.

Really impressed with animated drawing de-aging..and the effort here....thanks so much. Motivates me to try and draw again.

Looks like an apehuman!

Edited by apehuman

• 3 weeks later...